+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

AF got me today so I'll be testing 3 weeks into February FX for oct-nov babies :dust:

I Concure with sarahd everyother and on day of ovulation ....look up the sperm meets egg plan its supposed to be really helpful!! ;)
GOOD LUCK!!!

Us February testers could be holding our babies by Xmas! How exciting :happydance:

4dpo and woke up early this am with cramps, and then they went away....and now i keep getting ones that will double me over??? wow anyone every have anything like this??

:dust:

there is the spirit of it sharonfruit!!!!! Im hoping your right for all of us!! Come on FEB!!!! lots of BFP!! the month of LOVE!! ;)

1DPO. AF due in the 6th .......hoping this is our month as we used opks and did SMEP......hoping for a feburary BFP for all of us!!!

All right SweetPea, I'm almost through pouting AF got me and am starting to look forward again. If AF doesn't get me, I'll test on the 19th. Please put me down TTC buddy! Thanks. :flower:

Got blood results back from the doc. My testosterone level is really high. She is referring me to an RE :(

Hi ladies...i think i might have to change my date to a bit earlier... i think i OV'D early but should be able to test around the 4th... I hope AF doesn't rear her ugly head.. Good luck all!:thumbup: I go to the dr on the 26th for a check up and maybe talk to her about when i can test....

Hello Ladies...

I just got the :witch: early this morning, two days early! BOOOOO!!!! Anyway, could you add me to the list for Feb. 22nd? My cycles have been anywhere from 25-31 days, the 22nd seems to be somewhere in the middle.

Thanks A Million!!!

Let this be our month:dust::hugs:

Got blood results back from the doc. My testosterone level is really high. She is referring me to an RE :(

Glad to hear you got your test results back...sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear...but now you can work on getting things straight with you levels and get to making a baby again... :hugs:

Glad to hear you got your test results back...sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear...but now you can work on getting things straight with you levels and get to making a baby again... :hugs:

I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if there is any sign of PCOS!

Hello,

This is my first post. I have been a regular reader of babyandbump.com but had not joined the group till yesterday. I have been trying for my first for over a year and am extremely disappointed that I did not get BFP this month. (I just got my https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/witch.gif today morning).

Please add me to the Feb list. Hopefully next month will be lucky for me :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->