+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Hello,

This is my first post. I have been a regular reader of babyandbump.com but had not joined the group till yesterday. I have been trying for my first for over a year and am extremely disappointed that I did not get BFP this month. (I just got my https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/witch.gif today morning).

Please add me to the Feb list. Hopefully next month will be lucky for me :).

:dust:

Welcome! Lots of baby dust sent your way!

Hello,

This is my first post. I have been a regular reader of babyandbump.com but had not joined the group till yesterday. I have been trying for my first for over a year and am extremely disappointed that I did not get BFP this month. (I just got my https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/witch.gif today morning).

Please add me to the Feb list. Hopefully next month will be lucky for me :).

Welcome dreamgirl!!

I need to be sprinkled with baby dust! Any baby dust throwers?

I could probably use some too, but im going to throw some your way.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

And more dust for the rest of us too:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I am due to start AF Feb. 9th. So please add me to this please.
I got my + opk the 21st which was the 17th day of my cycle. I say EWCM, a lot of it hehe, on the 20th which was the 16th day of my cycle. I started clomid this month and I had done them on days 5-9. Feeling like this is my month!

I am new to this forum and I am still figuring it out but please add me to the Feb. list. I will be testing starting Feb. 1st!

I am looking for advice too. I believe I ovulated on January 17...do most of you wait 13 days to test? What is the norm?

Thank you!!!

Adoptive and foster mommy to :hugs: and one :angel:

Im gunna test feburary 2nd if no AF by then praying we all get our BFPS tons of babydust to everyone :)

I am new to this forum and I am still figuring it out but please add me to the Feb. list. I will be testing starting Feb. 1st!

I am looking for advice too. I believe I ovulated on January 17...do most of you wait 13 days to test? What is the norm?

Thank you!!!

I think the norm is to hold out as long as possible! I've seen people start testing as early as Dpo10, but I think the general rule is to wait until at least the day AF is due.

Thank you!!!

Adoptive and foster mommy to :hugs: and one :angel:

With my DD I tested the day after I missed my AF and it came up negative. Now I am not sure when it would have, because at that time I said if I was pregnant it would had shown up. I thought I wouldn't be with just coming off BC. About 2 weeks later I started feeling sick and my period still hadn't shown its' face so I told the hubby I needed to see the doctor. He said we will take one more pregnancy test because it is cheaper. LOL. We did and low and behold it was positive. I would say at least wait until your missed AF, but I see that girls can get them at 8 dpo which for you would start today. So it is up to you. 8 dpo is pretty rare. I see a lot more get + at 10dpo. So if you can't wait I would say start there. Baby dust to you. I hope you get your BFP.

Hey ladies, it seems that this at is never gonna end!!! But hopefully it'll be over in the next couple days. I'm thinking about going back to opk's this month cuz my cycles have been really off the last two months so Im not sure when I'm ovulating.

Getting close to the first testers!! Can't wait to start seeing some bfp's!!

I kind of feel like AF is coming on. :cry: I'm feeling all those normal AF things.

~twiddles thumbs~

I'll just keep waiting!!! (Longest two weeks EVER!)

I'm out for this month.

Yep. AF is here. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I called my mid-wife's office this morning because I suspect an LP defect. I shouldn't be spotting DPO8 and 9 with full blown AF on DPO10. So. Bleh.

The only good thing is my cycles are apparently freakishly short (25 days this month) so I'll have a whole new cycle to obsess through before the end of February!!

I'm out for this month.

Yep. AF is here. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I called my mid-wife's office this morning because I suspect an LP defect. I shouldn't be spotting DPO8 and 9 with full blown AF on DPO10. So. Bleh.

The only good thing is my cycles are apparently freakishly short (25 days this month) so I'll have a whole new cycle to obsess through before the end of February!!

So Sorry hun to hear Good luck on your new cycle :hugs:

Talked to my mid-wife. Going to have some testing done next month. I hope I have something fixable.

I'm sorry OperationBabyO :(

Hopefully March will bring you luck!! :dust:

I'm sorry OperationBabyO :(

Hopefully March will bring you luck!! :dust:

I suppose the good news is now that know that it won't happen for a few months I won't obsess! :winkwink: It will take a couple more cycles until we figure out what is up with my wacky body. I still have to track and chart everything, but with the way my cycle is, it's pretty much impossible to get a little bean. :baby:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->