+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Add me please!! I will be testing on February 2nd. My birthday!!! What a wonderful present that would be to myself.......a BFP!!

Expecting AF on the first..................let's hope she stays away!! good luck everyone....BABY DUST ALL AROUND!!

I'm out for jan so could you please put me down for 24th think I'm just out slightly from what I predicted :)
Fx'd
:dust:

Pretty sure I ovulated today, & we BD'd last night, so hopefully that was perfect timing!! I will be trying to convince DH to give it one more shot tonight or tomorrow morning to be sure- but am officially in the 2WW now! Roll on Feb 4th! :) xxx

Pretty sure I ovulated today, & we BD'd last night, so hopefully that was perfect timing!! I will be trying to convince DH to give it one more shot tonight or tomorrow morning to be sure- but am officially in the 2WW now! Roll on Feb 4th! :) xxx

you and i are on the same schedule! :) i am definitely ovulating today; we did it twice yesterday and i'm aiming for at least twice today and a few times tomorrow as well. also testing feb 4, or maybe the 3rd! :dust:

you and i are on the same schedule! :) i am definitely ovulating today; we did it twice yesterday and i'm aiming for at least twice today and a few times tomorrow as well. also testing feb 4, or maybe the 3rd! :dust:
good luck!!!! i think im due to ovulate in the next 2-3 days!! My opk was negative today but im thinking itll be positive tmw...so we plan on doing it twice tmw if we get a positive and then once on sunday and monday!!!

I got a +opk last night....and due the 4th too!! do either of you have short cycles?

I got a +opk last night....and due the 4th too!! do either of you have short cycles?

Exciting!! :D I have average cycles, but over the last year they have crept up from 28 to 29 days. Af is due on the 2nd for me, but want to try to put off testing until I'm a day or two late, if I can!

I am currently laying in bed while DH washes the cars... He just left with the phrase "my work here is done!" ha ha ha.

Xxx

Sweetpea I finally got my temp rise! I will be testing on Feb 4th! I'm soooo excited!:flower:

Hi, add me to the list for Feb 3. That's when I am scheduled for a blood test. I had my 4th IUI yesterday. Sperm had a good count of 17 million (which is good for frozen donor sperm) and I've been having lots of O pains over the past few days, so I'm feeling hopeful for this cycle.

AF just got me so if you could move my date to the 25th that would be great.

Hiya! I am sorry to be a pain I just realised I told you completely the wrong date! Must have got my weeks confused! I will be testing on sat 4th if AF has not come.

Would you please change me? Thanks!

X

Hey its bn awhile since I bn in here but anywho can u add me for feb. 5 thxs much.!! Good luck every1!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->