+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I all! The witch got me today so can I be put down for February 26th! Thanks! Hope we all get BFP in February!

Got a positive OPK today! So should be O'ing tomorrow! I will be testing earlier then Valentine's Day now. I will probably test February 8th. But you don't have to change it on the front page :)

7dpo today and losing my mind!:wacko:I didn't know the tww would be so frustrating!

I'm on cd8/36. I won't o until about cd21ish, and I find this wait infinitely worse than the tww. Grr.
I'm on holiday at the moment and loving it but I'm aware I'll likely o just before seriously long flights home. Do you think that could have any impact on TTC? I'm thinking no but just musing :)
:dust:

Okay so the last few days 4/5 dpo I have had what I believe is a light cold. I woke up with my throat sore, and my nose stuffed up. I sneeze here or there. I am wondering if this would be the beginning of my many symptoms! I know some don't think it is a symptom, but I had it with both of my babies and way before I even knew I was pregnant. I never usually get sick or colds. I didn't get sick for 2 years before my son was conceived and 1 year before my daughter was conceive( we conceived her when my son was 1). I have been suffering colds more this year due to my son going to preschool ( I really wish people would send their kids to school sick, because I do my job and keep my son home when he is sick).

Also, is anyone have a long 2WW. Mine is more like 2 1/2 week wait. Sucks! :hissy: lol

It seems like this month is going by so slowly that it is starting to annoy me. This must be my month if it is procrastinating its' way through. lol.
I am just ready to find out so I can start planning although I already have. I have the crib, changing table, bedding set, clothes for both boy and girl, and well pretty much everything. I am even getting a new bed here in the next few weeks or so just so I will be comfortable. I told I my hubby that I will probably beg the doc to put me on strict bed rest this time... lol. (I was on strict bed rest with my other 2 babies and hated every minute of it) I have high hopes that this is my month and if not then within the next few. I just hope the marina didn't sterilize me. (I have heard of this happening). Well good luck to everyone else and lots of :dust: to you!

Sorry just in the mood to write since I can't seem to sleep anymore! hehe

hiya please can u put me down for 2nd feb hun? sorry i havent been around for a while, havent been on here since feb 2009 and have a very rocky rd since then but am actively ttc now ans really nervous as to what 2nd feb is gonna bring. hope u girls r all well fx for us all x x

Is it normal to lose your mind during the tww?! I think I'm going crazy:cry:
I am hopeful, doubtful, and impatient all at the same time. I'm obsessing. My symptoms haven't been really promising.

It is normal! 11dpo and I'm going out of my mind.... I think i'll cave tomorrow! My symptoms have been a bit non-existent :/

7dpo for me...and i found some thick white cm today....totally new for me?? tonight my hubby and i goin on a date woohoo!! that is taking my mind off of this tww for now....

Okay so the last few days 4/5 dpo I have had what I believe is a light cold. I woke up with my throat sore, and my nose stuffed up. I sneeze here or there. I am wondering if this would be the beginning of my many symptoms! I know some don't think it is a symptom, but I had it with both of my babies and way before I even knew I was pregnant. I never usually get sick or colds. I didn't get sick for 2 years before my son was conceived and 1 year before my daughter was conceive( we conceived her when my son was 1). I have been suffering colds more this year due to my son going to preschool ( I really wish people would send their kids to school sick, because I do my job and keep my son home when he is sick).

Also, is anyone have a long 2WW. Mine is more like 2 1/2 week wait. Sucks! :hissy: lol

It seems like this month is going by so slowly that it is starting to annoy me. This must be my month if it is procrastinating its' way through. lol.
I am just ready to find out so I can start planning although I already have. I have the crib, changing table, bedding set, clothes for both boy and girl, and well pretty much everything. I am even getting a new bed here in the next few weeks or so just so I will be comfortable. I told I my hubby that I will probably beg the doc to put me on strict bed rest this time... lol. (I was on strict bed rest with my other 2 babies and hated every minute of it) I have high hopes that this is my month and if not then within the next few. I just hope the marina didn't sterilize me. (I have heard of this happening). Well good luck to everyone else and lots of :dust: to you!

Sorry just in the mood to write since I can't seem to sleep anymore! hehe

OMG dont say that!!!! I had a mirena too!!!! im on ttc cycle 7!! I dont want to be infertile!!!! Ahhhhhhh....

7dpo for me...and i found some thick white cm today....totally new for me?? tonight my hubby and i goin on a date woohoo!! that is taking my mind off of this tww for now....

I'm 7po too!!! I've been having creamy cm the last 3 days - not something I useually get - is it a symptom?????? LONGEST TWW EVER!!!!!

Have fun on your date.,

:hugs:

I have what looks like a mixure of watery and creamy cm. Not sure what to think. But not to confident that I am pregnant....Hey Sparkle!:flower:

I have what looks like a mixure of watery and creamy cm. Not sure what to think. But not to confident that I am pregnant....Hey Sparkle!:flower:

Hi you!
How's things? Was about to reply in the usual thread. XXX

Hi you!
How's things? Was about to reply in the usual thread. XXX

I'm great Sparkle! Albeit a bit crazy! I'm 8dpo today and losing my mind!I don't many symptoms really so I'm not too confident! How are you!

Looks like you can remove me from the Feb testing cycle. The pressure of TTC is getting to DH and really psyching him out. I think we need to take a break from TTC for awhile. We have been trying for 8 months and the fact that we haven't had any luck has really affected his self esteem. He told me last night that he was a worthless failure. I really want a baby, but I love my husband and can't stand to see him so upset. I'm disappointed, but OK with my decision to hold off. I just hope that waiting a few months and already being 34 years old isn't going to work against us.

SweetPea, could you please add me to the Feb 29th testers?

https://glitter.creationsbyrichie.com/holdz/z4f2318c668122.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->