+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

okay so i took bfn though i didint realize its barley a hour into 13dpo and i could be only 12 so hope its just to early trying to stay positive ill take another in two days if no af

Ok I think I am ready to cautiously declare myself bfp number 5!!!

Had faint + on ic's yesterday morning, bought a frer & got faint + after 4 hours of holding my wee last night & a slightly darker one this morning!! :D

Will upload pics into the gallery this evening to get people's opinions, but it's definitely there!! I just want to see those lines get darker!

14dpo today, so hopefully they will soon! :D

Good luck & baby dust to all xxx
a
congrats dear for bfp...
:happydance::flower:

:cry:Just began to spot. Tomorrow will surely be cd1. Needless to say I won't be testing on the 4th anymore. I probably won't be testing at all this month unless my cycles become shorter.
Sorry you started spotting! :hugs: How long are your cycles-perhaps you will be in still for testing in February ?

I wish my body would decide what it wants to do. I usually have a 11day LP and I am just about there but nothing....just af type cramps. Also tested 3 times and all bfn Ugh.

Next cycle we are going to try to trigger but it looks like they days I will ovulate i will be working nights so i could possibly miss it. :(

I def got af.:cry: I will most likely not be in the running for feb because since bcp my cycles are completely unpredictable. Sept and oct came after 33 days then I skipped Nov and af came after 72 days! This most recent cycle was 43 days with me ov'ing on cd 30.:nope:

Ladies I need your help do you think this is my BFP? I have never had two lines before so I don't know what to think. I am 12dpo

https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/hot4ash69/bb3eb10c.jpg

https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/hot4ash69/61c9d4c3.jpg

Definitely your BFP, congrats! x

Oh my gosh thanks! This is crazy i was messing with my cbfm and just for the heck of it I put In a stick yesterday even though i was clearly not ovulating and it was reading high lh in my system which is very unusual for me. So I was doing some research and apparently the opks can detect pregnancy and it was right!

very definately a bfp!! congrats hun xx

Yay 5_year_plan and Ashley LK!!! Congrats!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

I'mSoTired - I'm sorry AF got you... Hopefully next month will be your month!! :hug:

I'mSoTired - I'm sorry AF got you... Hopefully next month will be your month!! :hug:

Thank you all so much. I am praying for a sticky bean! Fx'ed :)

I just wanted to share with everyone that I had an HSG this month and I think that helped.

Also I was on a clomid free cycle.

WOOHOO!! Congrats to all that had BFP!!!

only 2 day of Feb and already 6 BFP---can't wait to be part of the BFP talk....

Sorry the witch got some of you ladies, i have been feeling down since yesterday thinking that she is going to come and visit, starting to feel like a failure!! I am now totally considering temp-ing when i chart now since maybe i am wrong with my days just using opk's...

:dust: to all!!

13dpo for me...not testing yet--cause i don't want to see that empty space<<_>>, maybe this weekend

Hey does anyone know how to add a link to your signature, but make it that you can name the link instead of it showing as the website?

Oh my gosh thanks! This is crazy i was messing with my cbfm and just for the heck of it I put In a stick yesterday even though i was clearly not ovulating and it was reading high lh in my system which is very unusual for me. So I was doing some research and apparently the opks can detect pregnancy and it was right!

Thats right, they pick up HCG too :)

Congrats again, happy & healthy 9 months to you! xoxo

i ovualated later (another +opk 4 days later) so i wont be testing until the 7th- i probably wont be able to hold out that long. Thanks

Congrats to all of the BFP ladies!!!

AFM I just took my last dose of Clomid for this cycle...now the waiting games begin for O day!!!

~runs through throwing baby dust everywhere~

Best wishes to all you lovely ladies testing soon!

I just wanted to share with everyone that I had an HSG this month and I think that helped.

Congrats Ashley.
And thanks for the information. I did not know what HSG meant but did a little research after reading your post. Will check with my doc about it. I have been trying for more than 10 months and regular tests have come up fine. I should now check with my doc for some detailed tests.

Congrats Ashley.
And thanks for the information. I did not know what HSG meant but did a little research after reading your post. Will check with my doc about it. I have been trying for more than 10 months and regular tests have come up fine. I should now check with my doc for some detailed tests.

Yes you should I think that is a great idea!

I think I had cobwebs or something and the HSG helped clear them up:rofl:

Well ladies, my beta levels went the wrong direction. So looks like I'll probably be back on the TTC bandwagon as soon as I figure out what my body is doing.

I'm only a little sad. This was my first real cycle off birth control. At least I know it all works in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->