+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

OH wow! We are a bunch of fertile myrtle's this month!!!!

Congrats to all!

WM we have the same due date!

Woohoo for October 9!!! Im juuust now starting to believe it, guessing I will call the doctor tomorrow for blood testing! Hoping you get nice big numbers!:thumbup:

I had my first hcg level today. It was 106. Now to wait for Thursday. I thought TWW was bad. This sucks.

What does this mean? Wait for what?

HCG is the hormone that you produce when you are pregnant. Since I had several days of spotting when I found out I was preggo, my mid-wife wants to check my levels. In a normal pregnancy, hcg will double approximately every 48 hours. I did my first one today and in two days I have to do another one and see what my levels are. This two day wait is a killer!

ooooohh ok! I knew about hcg, I guess i just thought a pregnancy blood test was the only thing needed after a bfp, then you just go to monthly appts.

I have a lot to learn! :laugh2:

Well if everything is totally normal there's really no reason to even confirm with a blood test. A stick should be fine until you see your OB/mid-wife at 8 to 10 weeks. Proceed as though everything is normal until it proves itself otherwise! That's my motto!

If I didn't have the spotting I wouldn't do anything until a 10 week ultra sound.

yeah as far as i know, if/when i get a bfp then that is it. even though i am going through iui it is not due to infertility (at least so far as i know) it is because im single

oh my! congrats to all the BFPs!! :dance: i just won a clearblue fertility monitor off ebay...but im hoping i wont need to use it....share the dust this way please!

Can you add me, I am due to test on the 13th! Praying for a :bfp: so I dont have to do shots and drugs anymore :sad2: It took us 8 years of unexplained infertility and 3 rounds of clomid and IUI to get our son!

congrats to all the BFPs! i hope I can join you this month. the two week wait should be the eternity wait..................................

Wow what a great thread!! Congrats to all the bfps!! May I please join I am testing Feb 3rd if I can hold out that long!

I will be updating the thread tomorrow as soon as I get home from work...
:)

Just wanted to give a heads up on that. It's really hard to do from my phone.

Hey there I just wanted to jump in here real quick and let you know that I'll be testing on Valentine's Day instead of the 17th. I started taking agnus castus this month and it knocked 3-4 days off my cycle! :)

Congrats on all the BFPS so far!! I am still hoping the witch does not come so i can test on sunday!

Very sore Boobs at the minute but not a lot else!

Good luck everyone! x

I'm gonna test in the morning. please please be a bfp.

Congrats girls on your bfp!!!

hopeful--That's how I knew something was up. I was so thirsty!! I don't mean, eh, I'll have a refill thirsty. I drank 6 big mugs of water, and that was just at lunch!!

I'm still thirsty all the time and I'm constantly drinking water. For some reason, water is what is most appealing which is odd, I never drink water. I don't like the taste. Apparently my little sweet pea doesn't care what I think. Sweet pea wants water.

I know! I try to drink several bottles of water a day, but the last couple days i have been drinking so many extras. It was really crazy though, the doctor at my physical yesterday told me to drink more because my urine specific gravity was high. Ive been having really strong urine the last two days as well. Im hoping to test friday or saturday. Because im a POAS addict i will use my internet cheapies if the temptation gets to much. Im saving my FRER for this weekend.

13dpo and bfn ladies. It must have been an evap yesterday. I guess now I'm waiting for af. I'll let you know when she comes so you can remove me from the list.:nope:

Not out til AF shows!!

FYI - some women don't get a bfp until a few weeks after a miss AF.... Keep your head up and stay positive!!

13dpo and bfn ladies. It must have been an evap yesterday. I guess now I'm waiting for af. I'll let you know when she comes so you can remove me from the list.:nope:

Not out til AF shows!!

FYI - some women don't get a bfp until a few weeks after a miss AF.... Keep your head up and stay positive!!

Very true! ImSoTired, have you looked at twoweekwait.com? There are a lot of stories on there where women report BFNs up to 18dpo, then finally get BFPs!! So, until AF shows, you're still in :)

Good luck babydust!
ImSoTired your definitely not out yet fx'd for you!

i tested today AF is due the 3rd ... it was BFN.. hopefully she stays away..:nope:

ImSoTired - i am 13dpo today too sweety with a BFN. I've been feeling 'symptoms' but right now i feel crampy. I think AF is on her way anytime now. Just stay positive. I know it sucks. I want to break down and cry right now, but it won't do any good. It won't change my BFN to a BFP. Hang tightly sweety and we will work at it together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->