+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Thanks girls. It really helps to have you say such nice things. I'm trying my best not to stress. I hope you all get your bfps!

I will be testing Thursday feb 2nd!!! Af was due to arrive this past Sunday! No cramps or other signs she's going to show lol. Picking up a test after work.

Thanks for all the congrats and good luck to all those testing.

I managed to persuade DH to come home tonight (he works away) so I am really excited. I think it will seem more real when we actually see each other and say the words!!! Its seemed really strange over the phone.

I know what you girls mean about the thirsty thing, I can't stop drinking!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies

congrats ti everyone whos already got a bfp 4 by the 1st is amazing :) thinking my af will show before i even get to test tomorrow though but we will see :(

ImsoTired, babydust818, Itsmyturn, piya, jessandaj and other girls who are ready to test.....Lots and lots of babydust to you all.
:dust:

Stay calm and positive :flower:

Hi Ladies!! Let's get our Feb :bfp:'s!!

SweetPea, can you add me to February 19th? I haven't ovulated yet but that's FF's guess :winkwink:

Congrats to the :bfp:'s already and :dust: to those testing!!

Congrats to all the :bfp: !! I finally got my first + OPK today waaahoooo! I will soon be joining the 2 WW period where I will hopefully not lose my mind. All of you who are getting ready to test....I hope you see your 2 lines!
:dust: to everyone!!

**List is updated**

We officially have over 100 testers!!!! Woot Woot!! :happydance:

:cry:Just began to spot. Tomorrow will surely be cd1. Needless to say I won't be testing on the 4th anymore. I probably won't be testing at all this month unless my cycles become shorter.

:cry:Just began to spot. Tomorrow will surely be cd1. Needless to say I won't be testing on the 4th anymore. I probably won't be testing at all this month unless my cycles become shorter.
Sorry you started spotting! :hugs: How long are your cycles-perhaps you will be in still for testing in February ?

I wish my body would decide what it wants to do. I usually have a 11day LP and I am just about there but nothing....just af type cramps. Also tested 3 times and all bfn Ugh.

Next cycle we are going to try to trigger but it looks like they days I will ovulate i will be working nights so i could possibly miss it. :(

😰 oh noo..... I started spoting. And I feel like crap! I don't know what happened! I felt fine @ work and now it feels like I've been hit by a truck

I tested today it was :bfn::dohh::dohh:
Now i think I am out of list, just waiting for AF on CD36.
All The Best to remaining friends.. hope you all get BFP's soon.
baby dust for everyone

Just remember everyone, you're not out until full AF comes... Fx'd!!

I took another dollar store test tonight and bfn...

Is anyone else gassy like no other?? Haha

Good luck ladies! I tested early lol i shouldnt have but it was BFN... but heres to hoping the witch stays away!!!:flower:

ohh im so nervous i have my FMU sitting in the bathroom to chicken to take the test yet lol i just feel like af is gunna happen but this is only the 2nd time ive had a 30 day cycle anyways im gunna be taking it today either way cause DH is buggin bout it so ill post it up good luck hope everyone gets there bfp :)

Ok I think I am ready to cautiously declare myself bfp number 5!!!

Had faint + on ic's yesterday morning, bought a frer & got faint + after 4 hours of holding my wee last night & a slightly darker one this morning!! :D

Will upload pics into the gallery this evening to get people's opinions, but it's definitely there!! I just want to see those lines get darker!

14dpo today, so hopefully they will soon! :D

Good luck & baby dust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"