+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

�� oh noo..... I started spoting. And I feel like crap! I don't know what happened! I felt fine @ work and now it feels like I've been hit by a truck

Did AF come officially??

lulu- im single so.. i could wait a lifetime and never get pregnant =) i referred myself (ie i called up and made an appt). i got a referral at kaiser but when i called them they told me their prices were no good and gave me a list of other people in the area

Hi all,

I am officially in TWW from today...
Congrats to everyone who ve got BFPs...this thread is amazing...
wud love to stick to it even if i dnt get BFP this cycle ...
Anybody else starting TWW roughly today or yest???

Also would love to hear suggestions from those who ve got BFPs this month on whether they did anything differently on the food front after ovulation period???
For example ive heard peas is not good for conception...
Any ideas likewise???
Please pour in ur suggestions ...it will really help many more to get BFPs....

Cheers,
eagertobepreg

lulu- im single so.. i could wait a lifetime and never get pregnant =) i referred myself (ie i called up and made an appt). i got a referral at kaiser but when i called them they told me their prices were no good and gave me a list of other people in the area

I see :flower:

Maybe I will give Kaiser's fertility department a call just to check out their prices as well. Thanks.

Last month I thought for some reason I would get my bfp, this month I feel like I definitely wont, only dtd 2 days before O, but I don't temp or use opk's so only my estimate of O day.

I'm thinking of not ttc next month because of a holiday I've got booked so wouldn't want to be 6 weeks pregnant on holiday, I don't know why but I'd just feel better if I was at home and if I did get bfp this month would be 10 weeks so could have an early scan before holiday

Congrats to the bfps so far and :dust: to everyone

Hi everyone,

Chk out this link.it predicts the gender of the baby based on conception day....mostly ovulation day...its fun:)maybeit tells y we dnt get bfp a particular month even after trying a lot....mite be because if we r destined to have a girl nd if the ovulation day says boy...we just need to wait till a cycle wch coincides with a girl date on our ovulation ...confusing ah....
It's fun though...
https://www.magic-horoscope.com/child_gender/

Hi ladies Congrats to all who got the BFP this month and good luck to all still waiting to test!! The witch came 2 days early for me but it seems to be gone now. Do u think it could be implantation bleeding at 11-12 dpo??

Hmm...not sure what this is based on, but IF I get a BFP this month and IF it's a boy...I'm coming back to recommend this site to everyone! LOL

Hi ladies Congrats to all who got the BFP this month and good luck to all still waiting to test!! The witch came 2 days early for me but it seems to be gone now. Do u think it could be implantation bleeding at 11-12 dpo??

Could have been! Was it a light flow? I was pregnant in December and had light bleeding for a couple days and it stopped. Fx'd!!

Yeah it was lighter than normal but I still needed a tampon and it was red sorry if tmi Hehe

Hmmm... It's hard to say.... I'd say if you don't get a normal AF, test... Won't hurt anything. Could have been implantation or you could have been lucky and had a short AF.

Ok thanks hun I'm going to test in the morning but not going to get my hopes up!

14dpo and thinking maybe i got my o wrong, all my symptoms are gone...how crazy right! I feel ok most of the time, but i have been getting down about this whole process. Everywhere i look someone else is preggo....ahhhh!!

Hoping for a BFP soon!!!

:dust:

hi everyone! my tww is about to begin!! i hope everyone is having a great night! keep those bfp's coming!!

Aaaaaand I think I'm out :/ Brown spotting has officially started :(

i have an opk question: i have been getting positive opk's for 24 hrs. by the time they go negative again does that mean i already ovulated or will they turn negative and then i ovulate?

:wacko: think im obsessing much?? :wacko:

:nope: AF got me today and blood test at doctors confirmed a BFN. I have a short cycle so change my date to the 29th. Hopefully I'll be able to test again before the month is up.

Congrats to all the BFP so far! Keep the good vibes coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->