+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

us today was kind of good and bad. great response to femara. 5 follies mostly 15mm but one was dominant at 18. go back monday to see if they all grow and to time my trigger.. bad side.. that means iui is weds or thurs. both days are crazy at work and im working with jerks.. getting out will be tough. theoretically better weds because i can come in an hour early and since im the one working late i can send my coworkers home early. but the weds coworkers are sorta of jerks..

so that will be testing 22 or 23rd

lol I did this and got a :baby: girl :) lets hope AF doesn't appear and we can test this theory :winkwink: BUT got a feeling like this is not my month. I am 5 or 6dpo O had few cramps but no other symptoms :(

Has anyone else been on this website? x
Hi ES89,

Keep ur hopes up...it is good not to go symptom spotting ...
One of my colleagues was pregnant the month she stopped thnking abt symptoms during the TWW wait....so i wud say it will come wen we least expect it...

All the best to u;)

Yer really hard not to though. Think I do it more because my SIL got symptoms before her missed period BUT my mum said she didnt get any symptoms till her after her missed period, EVERY 1 IS DIFFERENT :) How are you doing? xx

:witch:

congratulations to all the BFPs! i'm out for this month, on to March for me.

:witch:

congratulations to all the BFPs! i'm out for this month, on to March for me.

Best of luck for you next month...:flower:

The March testing thread is up now.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ing-thread-0-testers-0-bfps.html#post15395128

Hey I'm testing on February 8th! Wanna add me to the list? Wish me luck!

Yer really hard not to though. Think I do it more because my SIL got symptoms before her missed period BUT my mum said she didnt get any symptoms till her after her missed period, EVERY 1 IS DIFFERENT :) How are you doing? xx
Yeah everyone is different:)tat makes it more difficult to predict :)
I am at 2 or 3 dpo....doin good ...so far no sign of any symptoms....
Btw wen ru planning to test????
I remember u had first given Feb 16th as ur test date but then changed it???
I will also be testing around that time i guess...

Hey everyone Congrats to the BFPS how exciting. AFM btw starts tomorrow. I really hope it goes by quickly. Yesterday I went to my best friends baby shower and seeing they're nursery made me want a baby soooo bad. She's due on the 25. I'm so excited for her and can't wait to join her in the mommy club.

Stupid phone correcting my words. My two week wait starts tomorrow

i was hoping to feel myself ovulate today.... no dice :nope: oh well. im still gonna assume it happened today. tww is officially here! :thumbup:

did anyone out there feel O pains this month??

What do you all think? Still negative for the OPK? It's getting close! But want to get some people's opinion!
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/f4a5f2dc.jpg

looks close to me! maybe in the morning? when i took mine on thurs morn it was neg and then VERY positive that same evening. a few hours can make a big difference! when you took this one were you holding your pee for at least a few hours?

I hadn't drank for about 2.5 hrs. had to go pretty bad but wouldnt say I was holding it long.

What do you all think? Still negative for the OPK? It's getting close! But want to get some people's opinion!
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/f4a5f2dc.jpg
Looks like a positive sweetpea....
I wud say try to take a digi if uve one after 3hrs along with another strip test....
Even if u get negative....just go ahead and Bd....
I didn't get this dark line on test strip but got a smiley with a clear blue digi at the same time...
All the best....:)

I dont have any digis to compare to, just a ton of sticks. That one was from the dollar store but I also have the Internet cheapie ones as well. The Internet one was faint as well thi morning but I thought I'd compare it to a different brand tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->