+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

OMG OMG - i caved and tested today and i have a faint second line!

I woke DH up and he can see it too and i can see it in the photos i took on my iphone too. It has a pink twinge so not a evap but it is faint.

We are so excited after 10 months but i am absolutely petrified its too faint!! We tested with a First response one step test and according to the packet it only shows when AF due so not as sensitive as FRER, we are going to go buy a FRER today and test again tommorrow for a darker line!

To be honest i dont think i will believe we have done it until we get the word "pregnant" ona digital clear blue!!!

I am absolutely freaking out here!!! xx

I woke DH up and he can see it too and i can see it in the photos i took on my iphone too. It has a pink twinge so not a evap but it is faint.

We are so excited after 10 months but i am absolutely petrified its too faint!! We tested with a First response one step test and according to the packet it only shows when AF due so not as sensitive as FRER, we are going to go buy a FRER today and test again tommorrow for a darker line!

To be honest i dont think i will believe we have done it until we get the word "pregnant" ona digital clear blue!!!

horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :)

:(

Spotting yesterday and today.

And stupid doctor told me the want us to work on it for one more whole year.

Sorry... I am really upset about it.

Spotting yesterday and today.

And stupid doctor told me the want us to work on it for one more whole year.

Sorry... I am really upset about it.

aww that sucks - doctors can be so annoying! I know the majority of the time t happens naturally eventually but sometimes i am not sure they have any idea how awful and upset we feel! Everyone i know got pregnant so quick and my immediate family have known we are trying and although they are supportive they dont get why its taken so long and it makes me feel like a failure and like my body doesn't work!!

Thank you for the congratulations, i am not going to count on it being a BFP till i get a stronger line - too scared!!!

xx

Hi everyone,

Chk out this link.it predicts the gender of the baby based on conception day....mostly ovulation day...its fun:)maybeit tells y we dnt get bfp a particular month even after trying a lot....mite be because if we r destined to have a girl nd if the ovulation day says boy...we just need to wait till a cycle wch coincides with a girl date on our ovulation ...confusing ah....
It's fun though...
https://www.magic-horoscope.com/child_gender/

lol I did this and got a :baby: girl :) lets hope AF doesn't appear and we can test this theory :winkwink: BUT got a feeling like this is not my month. I am 5 or 6dpo O had few cramps but no other symptoms :(

Has anyone else been on this website? x

oh and fingers crossed for you and your DH, hope you get your bfp :) How many dpo are you? x

Hi everyone,

Chk out this link.it predicts the gender of the baby based on conception day....mostly ovulation day...its fun:)maybeit tells y we dnt get bfp a particular month even after trying a lot....mite be because if we r destined to have a girl nd if the ovulation day says boy...we just need to wait till a cycle wch coincides with a girl date on our ovulation ...confusing ah....
It's fun though...

lol I did this and got a :baby: girl :) lets hope AF doesn't appear and we can test this theory :winkwink: BUT got a feeling like this is not my month. I am 5 or 6dpo O had few cramps but no other symptoms :(

Yep i did this and got a boy, so i'm the same as u hoping the witch doesn't arrive and i'll let u know if it works lol xxx

Hmm...not sure what this is based on, but IF I get a BFP this month and IF it's a boy...I'm coming back to recommend this site to everyone! LOL
Hi Sombra,

The prediction in this website is actually based on the lunar phases...nd ive heard it can be true to some extent....
I came across this in another forum thread from 3 years back....
Found it interesting ....nd hence thot wud share with everyone here....
Ya if i get BFP this month nd if it is a boy then i am all for this site:)

Hi ES89,

Keep ur hopes up...it is good not to go symptom spotting ...
One of my colleagues was pregnant the month she stopped thnking abt symptoms during the TWW wait....so i wud say it will come wen we least expect it...

All the best to u;)

Hey congrats broody:)
lets hope the line gets darker for u and get it confirmed soon...
yay one more bfp .....its very exciting....

Confirmed my bfp with a digi this morning! Yay! :D still can't quite believe it! So many bfp's and only a few days into February!! Hope that means good news for the rest of you too! Xxx

Yay!!! Congrats!!! :hugs:

Started using my OPK's and today I am getting a faint line, not quite as dark as the testing line. So excited!! According to the calculators it's saying I may ovulate tomorrow but at least I know it's around this time for sure!! BD'd this morning! So excited.

For all the girls who are spotting,
I don't want to put down that the :witch: got you until you have a full/regular flow...
Don't want to mistaken spotting for AF if it could be implantation...
Just keep us posted!! Fx'd!!

Hi everyone,

It's fun though...

Mine says girl, and I think I would agree. If I am pregnant and i am 95% sure I am then my husband and I are sure it is a girl. I have been able to pin point the sex of both my other children. Plus I have been snapping about stupid things. when I was pregnant with my son I was the sweetest person to be around, but with my DD I was the Devil B from hell! lol

I woke up with more brown spotting... I'm sure I'm out :( what a bummer!

Oh well, on to the next cycle...

I woke up with more brown spotting... I'm sure I'm out :( what a bummer!

Oh well, on to the next cycle...

Awww... I know I keep sounding repetative, but, is it possible that it could be implantational and not AF?? Not sure what you normally get when AF shows... I know everyone is different. I'm just trying to keep positive for you!

hey just though id update and say the witch got me today onto next cycle and good luck to everyone else still waiting to test *babydust*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->