+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

hey! To be honest, im questioning the whole dollar store brand.....Last month i got crosshairs on my FF...but none on these tests when i got my crosshairs. And now...still only a faint line...and I KNOW im ovulating today or tomorrow. CM is saying ferile! lol IM no sre if i am trusting them soo much right now...

hey! To be honest, im questioning the whole dollar store brand.....Last month i got crosshairs on my FF...but none on these tests when i got my crosshairs. And now...still only a faint line...and I KNOW im ovulating today or tomorrow. CM is saying ferile! lol IM no sre if i am trusting them soo much right now...

I'm right there with ya! I am swimming in eggwhites today and have had fertile CM for the last few days and my OPK looked pretty darn close to positive this morning but still not as dark as the control line. I am still gonna jump DH tonight as we have been BD every other day till I ovulate. :thumbup:

:dust:

Well girls, i couldn't hold out any longer and poas this morning first thing... and i got a BFN. As i thought about it though, and did the math (rare occasion :p) and I won't be full 11dpo until tonight, and thats assuming i O'ed last tuesday (but i had cramps last tues & wed and a bit thurs) so I guess I could be anywhere from 9-11dpo. I feel like I am not going to get too disappointed yet, but I am still realllyyy not sure if it worked this round. My bb's r still kinda sore at the lower sides, but again that could be me. Tryin to keep hands my off! Baby dust ladies hope someone gets a BFP soon!!

I think I might try wait for 14 dpo then use my 2nd stick! That means 11-14dpo. Is this long enough??

I'm right there with ya! I am swimming in eggwhites today and have had fertile CM for the last few days and my OPK looked pretty darn close to positive this morning but still not as dark as the control line. I am still gonna jump DH tonight as we have been BD every other day till I ovulate. :thumbup:

Stunning photo! Love the wedding dress. :dust: Good luck

Well I just used one... I'll just keep using the other ones. Thanks for the advice.

Woohoo - BFP confirmed with CB Digi this morning!! Good luck everyone, Feb looks like a lucky month!! xx

Congrats miss broody! :)

Lovin all these BFPs rolling in! Hope it continues all month!

I've been lurking the last few days. Congrats for the BFPs we've had so far. I was supposed to test yesterday but, as silly as it sounds, I'm too scared. I can't bear to see another BFN. Today is cd 35, so far my cycles have been 29, 30 and 40 days. I ov'd cd 19 and cd20 this month (I got a cbfm) so I am about 14-15 DPO. Shall I test, or leave it a few more days. Bad cramping yesterday so I am expecting AF any time, also had friends stay overnight so need them to leave before I test, if I decide to. Feeling really stressed, am I being ridiculous??

FX for all today's testers x x

Alright girls I believe I am out. I am not supposed to start until the 9th and yesterday in the evening I started spotting brownish. It is so light right now it don't even show when I wipe. It only proceeded to show when I checked my cervix and I noticed when I cleaned my finger there was some blood so I checked by sticking some toilet paper up there(tmi) and it is ever so faint. So 5 days before I am supposed to start my period I start this which is 13/14 DPO.

:cry:

Congrats miss broody!! :D

And Lunabug you're not out till you see full red flow- it could be ib- hang in there

Xxx

Hope AF stays away for you Lunabug xxx

Congratulations on all BFPs so far. I am 7dpo so if AF doesnt appear I will be testing on 12th. Not feeling it this month. Maybe an early birthday present next month? :D

Congratulations on all BFPs so far. I am 7dpo so if AF doesnt appear I will be testing on 12th. Not feeling it this month. Maybe an early birthday present next month? :D

I'm just a day ahead of you at 8dpo...my testing date is the 11th, but I may test a day or too early. For some reason the TWW has been especially long. This is cycle 8 for me and getting very impatient for that BFP. FX'd for you!

I'm just a day ahead of you at 8dpo...my testing date is the 11th, but I may test a day or too early. For some reason the TWW has been especially long. This is cycle 8 for me and getting very impatient for that BFP. FX'd for you!

This month has been generally long for me for some reason. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle (average) Are you having any symptoms or trying not to symptom spot? I have been ttc for just over a year... so yer I am in same boat as you feeling impatient! lol. xx

Lunabug - agree 100% with 5-year... It very well could be IB. Especially if it's that light... Not out til full flow comes!! I'm keeping my fx'd for u!! :)

This month has been generally long for me for some reason. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle (average) Are you having any symptoms or trying not to symptom spot? I have been ttc for just over a year... so yer I am in same boat as you feeling impatient! lol. xx

Not trying to get too into the symptoms until they are so obvious they can't be ignored. I have a tendency to imagine these things...that being said, I have been very irritable the last 2 days, my skin looks terrible today, and I felt some on and off dull cramps yesterday morning and afternoon.

I chart my BBT and it has risen even more the last couple days...please oh please let this be the month! Really trying not to get my hopes up...

Not trying to get too into the symptoms until they are so obvious they can't be ignored. I have a tendency to imagine these things...that being said, I have been very irritable the last 2 days, my skin looks terrible today, and I felt some on and off dull cramps yesterday morning and afternoon.

I chart my BBT and it has risen even more the last couple days...please oh please let this be the month! Really trying not to get my hopes up...

Whats your cm like after ovulation? I am going to temp next month I think. Fingers crossed for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->