+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

i was hoping to feel myself ovulate today.... no dice :nope: oh well. im still gonna assume it happened today. tww is officially here! :thumbup:

did anyone out there feel O pains this month??

I am feeling a sticker-like pain in my right side (where my ovaries would be).

i was hoping to feel myself ovulate today.... no dice :nope: oh well. im still gonna assume it happened today. tww is officially here! :thumbup:

Lucky! I would have liked that reassurance to know it happened for sure! we're in the tww together!

I went to disneyland instead of watching the superbowl thinking it would be less crowded......big mistake!! Hopefully that was the last time i get to ride roller coasters for a while!

Lucky! I would have liked that reassurance to know it happened for sure! we're in the tww together!

I went to disneyland instead of watching the superbowl thinking it would be less crowded......big mistake!! Hopefully that was the last time i get to ride roller coasters for a while!

It's nice for the reassurance, but really sucks. Its really annoying.
Hope you had fun!! And yes, fx'd for no roller coasters for a while!!

We have a trip planned for Disneyworld in April...so hoping to be pregnant by then even though it will mean no scary rides. Hoping to get to see all those things I would normally just pass by on my way to the scary rides!

I get to test by the 13th and I am having the weridest symtoms this week, I have been pregnant before but I dont remember the two week wait since I wasnt expecting it to take at the time, but this week I have been gassy, werid stomache pains, trouble sleeping and really thirsty. I know that sometimes you want it soo much your body and mind will make things up, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I dont start on Sat. even tho tonight I TOTALLY feel like Im going to start :sad1:

Baby dust to all and congrats to everyone that has gotten their :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

Feb 17th for me!

This is the first cycle we were TTC so I don't have my hopes up... Okay, I'll admit it, I'm *trying* not to get my hopes up but they are a bit anyway.

do you guys ever fantasize about how you would tell your family if you got a bfp? i just caught myself in a big daydream!

I should have tested on the 4th but was too scared. I've tested this morning, 16 dpo, and I've got my BFP. I can't believe it. OMG!!!

Good luck today everyone who is testing. Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxx

do you guys ever fantasize about how you would tell your family if you got a bfp? i just caught myself in a big daydream!

Most of the family we are sending out cards I am going to make with my new cricuts! My hubby's mom and dad we are so lying until way later. They didn't like when we got pregnant with baby one because is was only 2 months into our relationship and they had a problem with the age. With the second one they thought we should have waited longer. So with this one we are waiting until I start showing enough to tell them and then tell them I got pregnant on the Marina and that is why I have having so many stomach issues. lol. I am actually having tummy issues and some other issues. We are even thinking about telling them that the antibiotic they put me on counter acted the marina. They wouldn't know any better. Then one day we will tell them the truth. They are so happy with our kids now. They are so spoiled. They was also shocked with the first one because they thought their son would never have kids since he was 38 years old. My father on the other hand has been there with me well in a sense through the whole ttc process this time. He is weak, best I can describe it, and can pass away at any given time. So I promised him he will be there through it all.:hugs:

I should have tested on the 4th but was too scared. I've tested this morning, 16 dpo, and I've got my BFP. I can't believe it. OMG!!!

Hi congrats:)
How long have u been ttc if u dnt mind us telling?
Also did u do anythng differently this cycle?

So, I am thanking all the ladies who told me I wasn't out until the :witch: shows. I am still spotting ever so lightly. Not even enough to show up on toilet paper when I wipe. I am hoping IB is the case, but since I had spotting 4 days prior to the last 3 :witch: I don't have my hopes up. It sucks because I was so sure I was pregnant. Everything seemed promising. I was eating so much more than I normally eat. Probably tripling my calorie intake. I was so tired, but yet I couldn't sleep, I even had a spot of blood 6dpo. Then today after I ate I had the worst indigestion ever, only ever had it that bad at the end of my pregnancy with my daughter. I ended up...............TMI ALERT................... throwing up in my mouth unexpectedly and swallowed it on reflex. Yes, I know yuck. But this is weird for me because I am not the type that throws up at all (unless I drank too much which I never usually drink and that is probably why I am light weight). Not even when I am sick. I just don't throw up. So maybe it is implantation bleeding but I don't want to get my hopes up. I did have it with my other two kids. My son was like a week before my AF was due and my daughter was about the time I was late for AF. The difference is that makes me think it isn't is because this is brown and with them it was a light pink.

I fantasize about everything to do with getting a BFP! The moment I see it, telling DH, telling close friends, parents, midwife appointment, starting to show, the list goes on!

Congratulations MrsB1981 :happydance:

I fantasize about everything to do with getting a BFP! The moment I see it, telling DH, telling close friends, parents, midwife appointment, starting to show, the list goes on!

With my first I always wanted to see the look on my DH's face. Except when I found out it was unexpected because of infertility issues and I couldn't believe it. I ended up calling him at work :( I wish everyday I would have done it different!) So all ladies Have patience unlike me. lol. You may regret it if you don't:winkwink:.

i thought id do a test wayyyyyyyyyy too early being only 7 or 8dpo and i THOUGHT i could see an extremely faint line....but i think I was just seeing things.

Oh well...shouldnt have tested so early ha ha! plus would work better if it was morning urine.

i guess ill keep waiting......................... AF due saturday.

i thought id do a test wayyyyyyyyyy too early being only 7 or 8dpo and i THOUGHT i could see an extremely faint line....but i think I was just seeing things.

Oh well...shouldnt have tested so early ha ha! plus would work better if it was morning urine.

i guess ill keep waiting......................... AF due saturday.

Good Luck! :dust: and lots of it!

hi ladies - congrats to all the BFP's!!

Sorry for the ones the witch got... :hugs:

AFM- i am 17dpo and no af, and no bfp sooo i am now thinking that i miss calculated my o this month. I went out and bought a thermometer, for next month. Even thou i want to be preggo now and not need it....I guess relying on opk isn't for me! If i was getting cramps on cd 11/14 and o around then i would only be 10/13dpo i guess but still BFN when i tested Sat/Sun......??

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->