• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I'm very shocked, but I just got a :bfp:! :happydance: I wasn't even going to test this morning, but once I woke up I figured I'd do it just on the slim chance. I opened up a new box of tests (who knows, maybe the other box was bad?!?) and I guess the extra day got me my BFP! I'm not insanely surprised since I was already on my forth day late, but I'm really surprised that we got it the first month! Now I'm just hoping that I have a sticky little bean.

So everyone... you ARE NOT out until AF! I was totally convinced I was out before because of my BFN, but I ended up with a BFP!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

And some baby dust for everyone waiting!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Big congrats kategirl! How exciting! So how many dpo is this or your BFP?

Congrads kategirl!! xxx happy and healthy 9 monhts

p.s did you test everyday until that point?

I am on cd38 no af and all bfn?? i was hoping that this was our month!! everyone in our fam is secertly asking each other if we have any news to tell everyone....wth!! (we just found this out yesterday) so when hubby and i were talking he was like yeah i should tell all of them hey i am trying!! gotta love him to lighten the mood <3 anyway i am thinking that i need to make a doctors appointment -- i hate when we don't understand what out bodies are doing....

Congrats to all the BFP!!! soo exciting!!

:dust:

Congrads kategirl!! xxx happy and healthy 9 monhts

p.s did you test everyday until that point?

I tested a couple times before AF was due (I think 8 and 11 dpo) and got BFN but wasn't surprised. Then AF didn't come when it should have on Friday to I tested Saturday morning and Sunday morning and got a BFN both times. I was really surprised when itwas BFN yesterday but BFP today!

Congrats Kategirl!!!!!! Here's hoping for a sticky bean and an easy 9 months! :)

Aw Sweetpea.:hugs:

I thought this month was yours too. Maybe I was just a month early x

On a positive note, my cycle was like clockwork with FF. An exact 28 day cycle with positive OPK's!!

Kategirl, congrats! I'm CD32 and no AF. Tested on cd28 and got BFN. Haven't got any tests yet, maybe ill order some ICs and test again when they come! X

So... I'm 13dpo and tested yesterday and today. Yesterday there was the faintest second line and again today. I'm kind of freaking out a bit! Trying not to think too much about it, but it's hard not to! I'm going to wait two days and test again. I want it to be a little bit darker before showing my OH. Should I call the doctor and get a blood test or wait it out?
HELP!!!

So... I'm 13dpo and tested yesterday and today. Yesterday there was the faintest second line and again today. I'm kind of freaking out a bit! Trying not to think too much about it, but it's hard not to! I'm going to wait two days and test again. I want it to be a little bit darker before showing my OH. Should I call the doctor and get a blood test or wait it out?
HELP!!!

If you're 13dpo and you have a faint positive I'd say call the doctor!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->