+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Sparkle - That is so awesome that he is as much into it as you are... I'm really hoping you get a BFP.... :) Best of luck!!

1 wk and can test for January, but tying to hold off for 2... Fx'd

Good luck holding off! I hid all my tests from myself so I won'g get overly anxious and test early! lol

I hid mine too, problem is "I" hid them, so I still know where they are at... I should make my DH hide them... :haha:

:haha: I hid mine in a great place apparently. I've been looking for 3 days and haven't found them yet. I have until Feb 1 to find them so I've got a while. :thumbup:

Haha... That's too funny... Well, at least if you don't find them, you can easily buy more...

I may be taking a trip out to Gettysburg this summer.

I don't think I've ever been to gettysburg. May be fun to go though. Lots of ghost stories!

Still waiting to o here. Opke was slightly darker yest but no where near pos. Seems to me I may skip January. ANother month down the drain?:wacko:Not too happy about it.

Got a + opk this morning and I pounced on DH!

We BDed twice on Saturday and none on Sunday, then again this morning. Pleeeeease let that be enough in advance to get the egg. I'm going to pounce again tonight.

We BDed twice on Saturday and none on Sunday, then again this morning. Pleeeeease let that be enough in advance to get the egg. I'm going to pounce again tonight.

Good luck!! :)

Sounds like perfect timing!! :happydance: Good luck!

You can put me down for Feb 2nd. It'll probably be too early to test but this is my first cycle and I'm eager so I know if AF hasn't come by then I'll be testing. Thanks.

Can you add me to the list of February testers? I will be testing on February 11th. Going to really do a thorough job this month. Already warned DH that we were DTD :sex: every day, got my preseed, OPKs, and I am ready to go. This month I'm determined to get that :bfp: I have been waiting for for 7 months now! I will not be defeated! So get ready to do your thing :spermy: !

Wishing you all so much baby dust!

:dust:

I may be taking a trip out to Gettysburg this summer.

I don't think I've ever been to gettysburg. May be fun to go though. Lots of ghost stories!

Still waiting to o here. Opke was slightly darker yest but no where near pos. Seems to me I may skip January. ANother month down the drain?:wacko:Not too happy about it.

I've lived here my entire life but I've never done a ghost walk or anything... no idea why I haven't lol. It's definitely a good place! :)

I am hoping this is my lucky month. If so, I will have a story to tell. I ovulate on my anniversary. If I conceive, the baby will be due on my husband's birthday. Not planned.

Got another + opk this morning. DTD like a mad woman! My hubby is about to fall over. :haha:

Got another + opk this morning. DTD like a mad woman! My hubby is about to fall over. :haha:

Good for you!!!! I start testing tmw with my OPKS so I told the hubby its on time to get to it....and some days it will be everyday!!! He said whatever you want, I td him it's only for this week and next then we can take a break:) good luck!!!! Will you wait for AF to be late or are you going to test early?

Can you add me to the list of February testers? I will be testing on February 11th. Going to really do a thorough job this month. Already warned DH that we were DTD :sex: every day, got my preseed, OPKs, and I am ready to go. This month I'm determined to get that :bfp: I have been waiting for for 7 months now! I will not be defeated! So get ready to do your thing :spermy: !

Wishing you all so much baby dust!

Forgot to say when I was testing! Can you put me down as testing on February 11th? Please and thanks!

Hi there Ladies, I am moving over from the Jan testing thread...i don't know when my testing date will be since my cycle is out of wack...but getting ready to start opk's and thinking that i will order some preseed...or concieve+.. which do you all recommend??

Good for you!!!! I start testing tmw with my OPKS so I told the hubby its on time to get to it....and some days it will be everyday!!! He said whatever you want, I td him it's only for this week and next then we can take a break:) good luck!!!! Will you wait for AF to be late or are you going to test early?

I'm waiting for Feb 1. AF should be here by then. CD28 (DPO15) is 1/31. I his my HPTs from myself so I can't freak out and test early.

Hi there Ladies, I am moving over from the Jan testing thread...i don't know when my testing date will be since my cycle is out of wack...but getting ready to start opk's and thinking that i will order some preseed...or concieve+.. which do you all recommend??

I used Preseed this month every time starting 3 days before I ov'd. We really liked it. Just remember, less is more!! Even 2g made us like a human slip and slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->