• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

hi can I join too please. Im due to test on the 10th :) xx

Please add me for the 17th too! Melly Belly we can be 2ww buddies, lol!
:dust:

Hey my testing date is the 5th February 3 days after my birthday so hoping for a birthday surprise!

X

I should be testing by feb. 6th-ish if af stays away.... :dust:for everyone... Please let this be our month! 10th cycle's a charm right?

Please add me for the 14th too :thumbup:

Would be an amazing valentines gift :D

Best ever.. Hehe!! X

Hi ladies, may i join you? AF was due January 9 and she still hasn't come yet but keep getting :bfn:'s. So gonna wait to test again until DH brings it up. Which might be awhile cuz he hates the disappointment. so i just might wait til AF is due in February (if it doesn't come before) so can you put me down for the 6th. I might have to move it depending on if she shows up for january.

Not to sure if I will be testing at the end of Jan. Or in Feb just getting my cycles back from missing for 8 months so they are. Not on track I'm still learning all. This ovulation stuff and timing so if any one could help me out pls send it my way

february testers where is everyone in their cycles?? Im on CD#10 and started using my OPKS yesterday, im hoping for a smiley face on saturday which will be CD#13 which is when i got a positive a few months ago.....if so the daily marathon of bding will begin!!!!!! good luck everyone!!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! :hi:

Valentine's Day is the most popular testing day so far....hooray for us! Hehe.

february testers where is everyone in their cycles?? Im on CD#10 and started using my OPKS yesterday, im hoping for a smiley face on saturday which will be CD#13 which is when i got a positive a few months ago.....if so the daily marathon of bding will begin!!!!!! good luck everyone!!!!

Hi there I'm still have the witch on day number 6 now getting sick of it now

Hi SweetPea, can you add me on for Feb. 10? It was my grandmother's birthday, so I'm hoping it will be a lucky day for me! Thanks!

Im on CD16 and got a + opk today! So happy, looks like I'll have another nice 29 day cycle like the month before last (but hoping the witch stays away!) This is the first month we tried BD every other day since CD 9, fx'ed! For all of us!:)

HI girls. I have a bit of a problem. Take a look at my chart. I got a temp rise today but I got a pos opk yesterday and today? I'm soooo confused. Has this ever happened to anyone before? It is possible that my temp was a bit higher than normal because of tossing and turning in my sleep. I'm worried though because this is my second surge this cycle as I failed to ov before. Now I'm worried. I guess I could have already ov'd and that is why the temp is up and I missed the pos the day before last. But then why would I still be getting pos opks? Any answers ladies?

Hello, please can you add me to the list? This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a while, starting to feel like I need a bit more support as time goes on. We have been ttc for five months now and AF is due on 12th- although I will try to hold out for valentines day. I can't usually wait that long as I seem to have developed some sort of POAS fetish!
Hopefully lots of us will get BFP in February - good luck and fx to everyone.
Xxx

I will begin testing on February 8th :) 2 days before AF is due!!

:happydance:Can you add me???? I want my February BFP!!!!!:happydance:

I will be testing February 11th!!!!! BUT only if I AF doesn't show! I will not test early. I will be pos opk style...that should quench the pos urge.

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->