+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

:happydance:Can you add me???? I want my February BFP!!!!!:happydance:

I will be testing February 11th!!!!! BUT only if I AF doesn't show! I will not test early. I will be pos opk style...that should quench the pos urge.

:dust::dust::dust:

There are 3 of us testing that day now. Let's see if all 3 of us can pass that test on February 11th!

I'm still getting + opks three days later. I'll probably wait a few days after Feb 1 to test since I'm not entirely sure when I will ov this cycle. Grrr arrrg body! Work with me! (I'm going to give my ovaries a big ole pep talk tonight.)

Hi I am on cd11 sf should hopefully not be here by feb 3rd.. I'm going to wait to test until the 10th... I'm going this is our month. We've been dtd every other day...hopefully that helps..baby dust to all of you....

3 days post ovulation - the worst, HURRY UP FEB 1st :).

Hey ladies I will update the thread later today when I can get on the computer. It's very difficult to do over the phone. Sorry for the delay.

Newbie here, been ttc since we got married in sept, was feeling hopeful this month but got af today so on with the next cycle! Think next af is due Feb 18th so aiming to test 19th if all goes well :)

Not to sure if I will be testing at the end of Jan. Or in Feb just getting my cycles back from missing for 8 months so they are. Not on track I'm still learning all. This ovulation stuff and timing so if any one could help me out pls send it my way

I put you down as unknown for now... Keep us posted!! :)

i just ovulated on the 19th of january, so that should have me testing around the 2nd of Feb. Thanks

Hi Sweetpea...

Can u pls add me to this thread???
I will be hopefully testing on Feb 16th...
Nice to see so many here to share our joys and sorrows with....

Thanks...

Can I be added? I'm not sure when I'm testing. AF is due the first.

Hello ladies, I'm new here :) I will be testing Feb 1st as well... Good luck to everyone!

And now back to waiting....

I would love to be added! I just started AF so I'm assuming I will test about the 18th! Good luck to us all and hopefully Feb. is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->