February Love Bugs! [17 BFPs; 5 angels]

Congrats Dill! H&H 9 months!

Lillian: doesn't look lighter at all to me, looks like a very clear and strong bfp! :flower: too many factors this early for a bfn on digi, just maybe a more diluted urine sample? take a break for testing for the day and try again tomorrow... GL! Hope it's just a fluke

Thank you DHBH!

Digis are less sensitive than regular pee sticks, so I agree, it's not necessarily a sign that anything is wrong at all.

Anybody get dizziness/light headed around 5DPO?? I never get this that I can think of, and its getting me good today! Countdowntopregnancy has it down as a possible pregnancy symptom, but I'm too early on for that - as the egg shouldn't have even implanted yet?

Trying to tell myself its just from my stuffy nose so I can let it go, but I'm obsessing :blush:

I actually talked to a nurse about implantation dates today and was told that 5 is technically possible. It seems it's just extremely uncommon and so it's not counted in the typical possible range. The egg loses its casing on day 5, apparently, so implantation is not outside the realm of possibility.

That was news to me, but there you have it!

Dizziness was definitely one of my symptoms this time, but not until 8dpo. I was having some dizziness last night, and again today, which was a contributing factor to my early test (the big one was nausea without feeling ill).

AF not here yet, not sure what all that cramping was about.
I'm dead tired (I also opened my eyes at 5am today), I decided to take a hot bath, looked in the mirror and my chest looks like a roadmap.
I usually have one noticeable vein, but now there's a lot.
I'm not going to test till tomorrow possibly, since yesterday morning was bfn.
I'm clueless, My boobs are super sore but no signs of AF so far. Trying to keep my hopes up but my body is giving me mixed signals.

Holy cow, abit, it seems like the signs are there! I was particularly crampy this TWW, and now I've got my positive hpt, so even your cramps could be a good indicator. :) Fingers are crossed SO tight for you!

Big ol negative for me :(
AF showed up right on time yesterday... However it showed with none of my normal cramps and is already super light and looking like its tapering off already... I usually have at least 2 days of medium to heavy flow and the 2-3 of spotting. So I'm a bit confused at what my body is doing.

Ah well... Onto March...

Sorry about AF jGo :hugs: I had a weird period last time too... way lighter than usual and over but for light spotting in 2 days. :wacko:

abitclueless, I'm hopeful for your test tomorrow! FX'd! :dust:

Me; I'm still dizzy. I'm also running a temp of about 100˚F, and I took a half hour nap (unheard of for me, especially in the afternoon). I'm chalking it all up to being sick! I'm ready for today to be over :haha: I want to crawl back into bed.

Yeah, a fever like that could definitely contribute to the dizziness. Feel better soon!!!

Started feeling sick in the evening, like feverish but no fever, just the feeling. Hot flashes and nausea. I fell asleep for an hour and woke up sweating, still no temperature. Anyone felt/feeling something similar?
Not sure if it's a stomach bug or what.

Abit... that was me, too... down to the sweats when sleeping. Ahhhhh!!!

Im due AF the 26th/27th and ive just caved and used one of my FRER.. Bfn of corse only symptom ive had is sore boobs from around 5dpo but I always get that a week before AF so can't really count that.. Got a feeling im out this month just don't feel pregnant.. We decided that were going to have a few months off then start again after our holiday in June :(

Congrats on all the BFPs :) X

Just wanted to say bye,I'm off to the march thread gl to any left to test and congrats on the newest bfps,see you over in march for those that didn't xx

Started feeling sick in the evening, like feverish but no fever, just the feeling. Hot flashes and nausea. I fell asleep for an hour and woke up sweating, still no temperature. Anyone felt/feeling something similar?
Not sure if it's a stomach bug or what.
Yup, A bit, that happened twice to me yesterday. Woke up from naps drenched in sweat.

Well BFN this morning for me, so I'm sure I'm losing my mind and making up lines. Only symptom right now is cramping. CM is a bit on the drier side. Boobs aren't hurting really. I just woke up so not sure what will come once my body registers I'm up. Good luck to anyone testing! Sorry to all those who got the witch.... I guess I'll just wait to test as I've used all my FRERs, and the only tests I have left are digis. Oh Btw, I tested on Wondfo this morning, 11dpo.

Good luck to any testers that are left fx for you all :)

Sorry if the witch caught any of you

Clear BFN for me with dollar tree test. Woke up with a super bloated stomach, seems like I was 6 months pregnant or something.
At this point, I wonder if it's not an ectopic, so I'm going to stop by the ER today.
No signs of AF.

Congratulations Dill!!!

AFM, AF arrived yesterday, 3 days earlier. I have always been super regular (28 days) to the hour and now I've had a 27 day cycle and this month a 25 day cycle and it's very unusual for me, so I will be making an obgyn appointment as soon as I am done with AF. I think I might have cysts again, they had never affected my cycles before but I am gutted as to why they are acting so weird :(

Good luck to all those still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->