February Love Bugs! [17 BFPs; 5 angels]

An OPK indicates an LH surge, which is linked to ovulation, but does not necessarily mean that you did ovulate (ovulation occurs 12-36 hours after your peak LH, generally speaking, but it's possible not to kick out an egg after a surge).

Your luteal phase (the period of time between ovulation and AF) should typically remain pretty constant from cycle to cycle. It's the follicular phase (days from AF to ovulation) that can be kind of wild sometimes.

So happy for your sticky bean Dill!! ? How much different is your cervix now that pregnancy is confirmed? Mine seems to have dropped lower but I'm,assuming that's just a normal sign after ovulation?

Good question! I actually haven't checked since confirming my pregnancy. Dropping lower after ovulation is normal, though.

abitclueless, looking at your chart, going just by fertile CM and OPKs, I would guess you are more like 11DPO today, rather than 13? Which doesn't seem like much, but it could mean that you are a couple days further out from AF/BFP than anticipated?

For inquiring minds: low and firm, copious cm that is mostly watery.

My doc's assistant just called me to book an appointment with her again, they're not referring me to an obgyn unless I'm pregnant. But she called me in for a blood test today.
Might be that I'm 11dpo, but it's still very late period for me. 35 days is out of the normal for me.
I'll let you guys know what the bloodwork says!

Awr, it'll be okay. :hugs: Better to know than be left wondering!

Sounds like you have a keeper, praying everything goes well for you! Good luck on the blood work, don't stress if its meant to be God will make a way!! This forum is so awesome😁

a keeper?
I just came back from the lab, they'll call me tomorrow with the results.
And yes, this forum is so awesome :)

*tmi* Creamy CM is back, medium, soft cervix and the feeling of coming down with a fever just came back. What. The. Heck. I only feel like crap at night.

Edit: I feel like crap again, cervix is back up, lots of cm, hot flashes on and off, I get dizzy every time I move, like when you have a cold. Eyes are burning but no fever. I felt fine all day, just tired. Gaaah.

Good morning everyone sorry to those who got af afm 10dpo today have been woken in the night with hot flushes and peeing every 5 minutes which is so annoying a few headaches not much to report lol good luck to everyone testing xx

Good luck to ladies still in. I came on my period this morning....mother nature is so horrid....i"ve really felt pregnant this past weeks and to be late on my period and even have a second line (which had to be an evaporation line) is so cruel! Onto March now....starting to think OH may not be fertile (ive been preg b4) it's just our fourth cycle but we bed at the correct time every month with the use of tracking and opks so no idea why we're not pregnant yet?! Hopefully March is our month!! Thanks girls xx

Took a test today at 12dpo and nothing, so now I'm just waiting for the witch to come. I was way more disappointed than I expected. Feeling kind of down today.

Congrats to the bfps, and wishing the best for those still waiting!

Sorry to all the bfn & af. Never easy seeing af or bfn!

9dpo tested today with 10mlu tests & stark white. Will test once again tomorrow then just wait for af. Should be spotting by 12dpo & af arriving at 13dpo

Sorry about all th bfn and AF, FX'd for next month!

I woke up several times, sweating, especially around the neck area.
And my temp just spiked up not sure if that's a good thing or not.
If my blood work comes back negative, I'm going to be really upset at my body, this is very cruel.

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/20150223_170603_zps3nxbut6s.jpg

I tested BFN i believe, I am going to retest friday and then wait for AF to show!

Good luck to everyone that hasn't tested yet!!

YAYAY for the BFP's!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"