February Love Bugs! [17 BFPs; 5 angels]

I'm so sorry for those of you who are out. May March be your month!

Abit, hope you are okay.

No clue if I'm imagining things but my periods were very light and shorter. I'm having random back pain and big nose bleeds. I never had a nose bleed in my life and I'm getting them like crazy right now.

Sorry about the BFNs, Natalie, abitclueless and Meek!! :hugs:

borr.dg, sorry AF gotcha!! Hopefully the doctor can tell you what is going on with your cycles - super frustrating to be left guessing every cycle. :hugs:

danielle, in your shoes I think I'd test again just to be sure, and then maybe go see a doctor about the nosebleeds?

AFM; I feel better today. Yesterday's dizziness must have been the sinus pressure, as it faded when I yawned last night and my ears popped! :dohh: So over this... :haha:

Teeny - Yeah... but I don't feel too hopeful about it. With endometriosis, I don't have great chances by any method until we get to IVF. But I'm not willing to jump to that kind of financial commitment without trying the alternatives.

Wishing you the very best of luck. Hoping and praying that IUI works quickly for you lovely. I totally agree with trying all methods before IVF. XX

Congrats, Dill! I'm SO excited for you! How long have you been TTC?

AFM: FINALLY got my first positive OPK yesterday. SO excited! Since this is my first cycle using them, I couldn't believe they actually worked ;D Anyway, we have been BDing every day and will continue to until I get a negative. I'm not getting my hopes up too high for this one though, as I have very little, if any, EWCM. I always have such an annoying abundance of that stuff, that I'm wondering what changed! I took progesterone cream during my TWW last time...Would that affect it? Anyone else had this? All I know is that it's really dimming my hopes for this cycle...

Joyful, that's a bit of a complicated question that involves ttc for a while and not realizing I was already pregnant, haha. Technically, this was my third normal ovulatory cycle of actually trying, but I had my iud pulled two days after we got married in July of last year and we'd hoped to conceive shortly after. :( Between the MCs and everything else, it's been a painful struggle physically and emotionally. Hopefully this will be it for us!!! Best birthday present ever (I ovulated the day after!)

Took a nap and woke up feeling better and less bloated so decided not to go to the ER since they will pretty much send me back.
No signs of AFS so far, bfn this morning. I'm out of options D:
Don't know what to think and my dr said I need to wait two weeks after I missed my period to get a blood test.
Btw, I've been fighting all morning to get a obgyn referral from my family practice doctor and she's not having it.
Last week I told her I was TTC and asked her if I should go on prenatals, but she sent me on my way.
Is this something I should worry about? Should I ask for a new doctor?
I really want a pre conception check, I don't know why that's so much to ask.

I would ask for a new doc. She's just dismissing your concerns - that's not a good relationship to have with your primary!

She dismissed me when I asked about my current allergy medications and pregnancy (I'm on 3 different meds), and also when asked about prenatalls, that worried me. Her assistant just told me she was sending my message to her, so we'll see if I'll get to see an obgyn.
From where I come from, you call the obgyn office, make n appointment and that's about it.
I don't know why I can't get a referral here for a precon check without having your primary's blessing.

So i did a test today and bfn..but i'm three days late on period?! It's never late and usually regular?! What could it be? Xx

Petal - Even for women who have "regular" cycles - there's really nothing that makes the first part of your cycle stay the same. It can vary (quite a lot really). It's the second part of your cycle (after ovulation) that is pretty constant. That's why a lot of girls on here temp or use OPKs, so you can tell when you really are "late". FXed you get some answers soon - and that they're good ones :dust:

Sorry about the BFN, Krissy :hugs: FX'd that the IUI does the trick so that you don't have to go the IVF route!

Joyful, EWCM can vary based on a few things. I don't think the progesterone cream from last cycle would have affected it now. Google for ways to increase your EWCM - there are special lubricants you can use (probably the easiest way lol) and things like drinking green tea is supposed to help.

abitclueless, I would try to switch to a new doctor, as this one doesn't seem to take you seriously? Hopefully you can get an OBGYN referral :flower: How long is your luteal phase usually? You might just need a couple more days for a for-sure answer?

Petal1, I hope you get an answer soon!! Waiting around for AF or a BFP is no fun!!! :hugs:

I don't really know exactly when I O since I've never paid attention but my cycles average 30-32 days, 34 days it's very rare but It happened. I'm on day 35 right now.

thanks ladies.i did opk stick, thats how i know i did ovulate over two weeks ago and my dpo.... Is that meant to be constant? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->