February Love Bugs

I loose weight when pregnant over the past five I have lost a total of 84lb nor sure I have much left if I lose another 28lb this time but I guess my dr will be on to it soon

I lost weight with my son too. But I ate badly then once nausea was gone so I need to be good this time! I wanna look pregnant not like I've eaten too many pies lol

I really want to tell him but phone signal is shocking where he is and the only place he gets a good enough signal to have a proper call is in the hotel restaurant! I don't want to tell him when he's surrounded by workmates! Lol thought about texting him a picture but he'd still only be able to call me from the restaurant?! I reeeeallly want to tell him though!

I definitely understand the need to unbutton the jeans!

I'm still on edge too, I'm thinking of paying for an early scan. Since having mc, I think I'll drive myself silly waiting for a 12 week one.

I got pregnant 1-2 on a digital today, if I'm 4 weeks 2 days (ish) does that sound about right?

Thanks everyone :hugs:

What's the next milestone you all are looking forward too? I'm hoping that 21st would come soon so that I can get a scan done so that'll be the next milestone for me.

Booking in on 5/7/16 is my milestone will take for ever but I love my me she told me last time she didn't want to see me for a year. It's been 14 month so I was good lol

I'm really worried about announcing this one ton people last time we didn't tell mil until after the birth which admittedly was a bit mean bit no one will be happy for us it puts a downer on everything

I'm really worried about announcing this one ton people last time we didn't tell mil until after the birth which admittedly was a bit mean bit no one will be happy for us it puts a downer on everything

Just back from drs, they did bloods and booked another appt for next Friday for more.Bloods, I also rang fertility clinic she told me scan in 3 ish weeks so waiting for my letter for that! Should come by Monday, another date to add to the calendar!

2ndtime doesn't matter what anyone else thinks it's your baby not theirs! I'm sure there will be some comments regarding mine as myself and my SO have been together 10 months but I was with my other children's father 8 years and wasn't half as happy as I am now, we both have children and both wanted one more, he's a fantastic dad and although people might think it's too soon we discussed it at great length before trying and are both over the moon it's happened so quickly for us. Plus he's 8 years older than me so no time link the present :haha:

I'm dreading telling work though as some people can be such gossips and we aren't planning on telling our children until after the 12w scan and I definitely don't want people finding out before the children do. My job is quite demanding though and a fair bit of lifting involved, so I'm hoping when I see the doctor next week he can give me some sort of note to ask for light duties without mentioning the P word. Until then I guess I'll have to get creative in my excuses!

You could say you've a sore back maybe ? So no lifting? not lying really as pregnancy brings a lot of back pain. So I know it's early but has anyone got any inkling as to what they are having? My gut feeling this time is girl, but I'd be happy with a boy too

Back pain sounds a good idea.

We'd be happy either way but getting girl vibes for some reason lol

No idea re sex four girls and one boy already I found out with four and had a suprise last time pretty sure I will be team yellow although it might be good to prepare my poor son for another sister lol. Last time he was so upset and asked if the boy was still in my tummy

I am developing back pain wink wink ad I have some heavy lifting to avoid too lol

Yeah that was my exact excuse, I do get back pain anyway after my last pregnancy, I had 4 failed epidurals and get a fair amount of pain from that so they already know I won't arouse room much gossip! It's worse than a playground some days here :haha:

I go on June 22 for my first appointment with the midwife. The woman I spoke to told me that they can't do ultrasounds at their office, and probably won't book me in for the until 20 weeks. I don't want to wait that long!

That's ages push for an early one. We get two in the uk

Hi ladies, wellI hot the second beta back and it's high! First was 199, second - 48 hours later- was 644.
image.jpg

Looks like there's a few of us due on the same day!

Hi girls! I'm Alyssa, pregnant with #1! Not exactly sure on my due date yet as Doctor won't see my quite yet. Apps say February 15th. I have my fingers crossed because I also got pregnant in March which ended in a chemical about 3 days later. I am optimistic because my FRER's are progressing and CB digi went from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks which did not happen with the chemical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->