***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

oh eve i'm so sorry! hope you are feeling better now???????? have you spoken to midwife/doctor about it? you may be able to get a support belt etc xxx

i feel a bit better thanks i just feel silly now !

i have a midwife appt tuesday i doubt id get in any quicker than that anyway tbh

Oh I just popped in here to see you added that my Katie has been born. Thank you :flower:

Oh eve I'm so sorry that happened to you!! :( Let us know how you get on.

SugarKisses, I'm glad to hear Katie is doing well. I can't believe just how tiny she must be. I'll be praying for you.

Awwww hun how is Katie ???..

Good luck on the Appointments girls, Eve im the same as u accept its my legs and feet with pins and needles and pains MW said on tues i have siatica dint have a clue what that ment till trusty google helped lol so you have my full sympathy . xxxx

I have sciatica and understand how awful it can be. I have gotten stuck on the toilet before and had to get OH to come and help me up and pull my pants back up... good thing he was home or I would have been stuck there for awhile.

Hello just thought i would add a pic of my bump finally lol i edited out the stretch marks lol as i feel uncomfortable about them. Belly button still hasnt popped but its almost there :haha:

this was taken today.
https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc221/carm85/047-1.jpg

looking good carmyz i mjst take my 27 week 3rd tri bump i guess

my pains are better today hubby has worked from home so he can do the school run for me bless him i moan about him but hes a good un really

My belly button is slowly disappearing!!!! It's not popping out it's just getting smaller and smaller - freaky!!

Eve - happy 3rd tri to us :D :D :D xxx

Eve hope you are feeling better.

My belly button has gone from being popped out to practically flat now.

I reeeeeeeeeeally need some motivation!! I have a week to pack and I can't be arsed to get off the sofa. x

Race Ya? ;-)

only joking..... im really enjoyinh my pregnancy... hows yours going... 77 whole days seems so far yet so close... im having a 4d scan 2moro to see him cant wait x

We are thinking and hoping that she will here the end of January. I was measuring a week farther along when i went to doctors on Monday. We have 4 boys and this is going to be my last pregnancy so I am definately enjoying every movement.

I'm officially 3rd tri today!!! Yay!!!!!!

I had a 4d scan yesterday it was amazing!!

Can I ask how they measure you now that we don't have any more scans?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->