***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Thats brill Eve! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Clare, I'm feeling better now thank you. To be honest I should have expected it. lol. I get my hopes up too much when it comes to asking for annual leave.

Woo hoo, its payday tomorrow!

Hi mommytoaboy :)

Hi ladies how are we all ??, I hope that every ones tightenings have calmed down.

Iam really struggling with the spd but OH is been lovely and doubly helping out thank god xxxx

Awwww hun spd is horrid i got it to and I'm on crutches now. Been told if i cant cope they mite induce me at 39 wks but they wanna c how i go first. I don't even wanna think about labor i can't part my legs so shud b fun lol x

Same to you, Amber!! I'm definitely looking forward to it. I have been for months! I am in charge of the turkey this year, since nobody in my family wanted to even have a Thanksgiving dinner because nobody wanted to cook it. Luckily I changed their minds. So I get to head to my sister's house at 10 and start the turkey :D

And welcome, mommytoaboy! :)

Aww is this ur first turkey?? I bought me a spiral ham for thanksgiving this year. Yummmm :) :) I cant wait for my feast tomorrow even though its just me and OH with all this food :blush:

This is the first time that I've cooked one, yes! I'm excited for it. I wanted a honey glazed ham, too, but we couldn't afford one :( I'm just glad my sister had a turkey already! We almost didn't do one because nobody in my house could afford one, and my sister apparently had one the whole time but didn't want to cook it. When I didn't know that, of course, I nearly broke into tears in the middle of the store! I was there for chicken broth and hormones got the best of me. After passing the turkeys several times, I had a couple tears rolling down my cheeks at the thought of not having a turkey this year! :( I had to call my mom to have her calm me down. I felt pretty ridiculous Lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all our USA mommys !!!

i really need to get my tooth fixed - my filling fell out in 1st trimester and i been putting it off cus im such a wimp at the dentist i get sedated usually but not sure if this is allowed in pregnancy, anyway it hurts now so guess i cant put it off any longer will make an appointment today and try to be brave lol

ohhhh i want thanksgiving here! me and OH used to celebrate as his family are american but we've been a bit busy the last couple of years :(

happy thanksgiving everyone who is celebrating xxx

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

And happy 30 weeks for me, Rachael and Jembug...my tickers have disappeared...oh well! and happy 31 weeks for Winegums, yay, i think your ticker will move up a box soon, sooo exciting I love it when that happens!

Well only 3 weeks left at work after today, woo hoo, and 2of them are very Christmassy, yay!!!:happydance:

Morning ladies, sorry to hear some of you are suffering with spd and bh.
Yes, lucky3, 30 weeks today, exciting stuff. I feel I can relax a bit now knowing that if baby was to make an early appearence, it would have a good chance...

My last day at work, roll on 6pm!
Have a good day everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our USA mommys !!!

i really need to get my tooth fixed - my filling fell out in 1st trimester and i been putting it off cus im such a wimp at the dentist i get sedated usually but not sure if this is allowed in pregnancy, anyway it hurts now so guess i cant put it off any longer will make an appointment today and try to be brave lol

Aw Eve, mine fell out when I was about 6 weeks pregnant!!! I went to the dentist and they put a temporary filling in which they said would last until next year sometime and I could come back once the baby's born and get a proper one done. I don't think they will give you anything or that you'll need anything. I think it took about 5 minutes, and didn't hurt a bit! In fact probably the easiest and best dentist experience I've ever had! Plus you won't need to pay for it! :) xx

well yes i might as well be brave while its free !

grrrrrrrrrrrrr think my baby was meant to move up a ticker box to the second to last box today but the ticker has gone :'(

hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving! need to go get my bird in the oven.

well yes i might as well be brave while its free !

I think it stays free for a year after bubs is born too, so this time it will be free and pain free! :) Good luck x

yea last 2 pregnancies ive had my fillings done , wisdom teeth out a root canal and a crown all while free lmao ! that makes me sound like i have really bad teeth , i dont but i do suffer when pregnant with them grrr

Happy Thanksgiving! I really want some Turkey :) It sounds yummy.

Winegums that is annoying! I want to see the ticker too. lol.

I just brought a avent microwave steraliser off kiddicare, it includes I think 4 bottles and a soother and it was £13.50. Postage is £5 though, unless you spend over £30 I think and then its free.

Its snowing here, is it snowing anywhere else? I do love snow, I just don't like driving in it. Going to take DD and nephew to see Father Christmas with my mum and sister tonight and get McDonalds! Yum. :)

Its funny, ordinarily I do have bad teeth. I swear its hereditary! Because my mums are weak and no matter how well I look after them I always would need a filling when I go to the dentist. I went to the dentist early on in pregnancy and actually for the first time in ages did not need a filling. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->