***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

no snow here , it was ery cold and frosty this morning then went quite sunny but now its gone pretty grey ..in time for me going out in 40 mins lol

well yes i might as well be brave while its free !

I think it stays free for a year after bubs is born too, so this time it will be free and pain free! :) Good luck x

yea last 2 pregnancies ive had my fillings done , wisdom teeth out a root canal and a crown all while free lmao ! that makes me sound like i have really bad teeth , i dont but i do suffer when pregnant with them grrr

Blimey!! Well good that you managed to time it right hey! :thumbup: I've heard that pregnancy can totally ruin your teeth, hence why you get free dental treatment during and after pregnancy. So it's not surprising that things have gone wrong for your teeth! Hope this one goes ok? x

Hubby and I decided to host a thanksgiving dinner at our flat this year since I am too pregnant to fly home. I thought it would be a great idea. That was until I started to try and bake the pumpkin pie :( Two attempts and both pies are rubbish. I had a completely melt down and started yelling at DH that thanksgiving is ruined! Then my PGP started acting up while I was standing trying to prepare the pies so that didn't help. THEN I found out my grandma who I hardly see is in town so my whole family is going down to my aunts to see her. But I'm stuck in this stupid rainy country :(

All I want to do is cancel my plans and lay in bed all day. So DH told me to go lay down and he'll take care of everything. Let's just say it's not my most favourite thanksgiving. :wacko:

hows every one ???, Had snow here today i hate it nearly slipped over today xxxx

Yep still snowing here. The patio was really slippery and my mum insisted on walking me across. I felt like my nan. lol.

Jenniflower, so are you originally from America but live in Scotland? x

Awwwww i want it to snow here :) hehehe
It has finally stopped raining up here. Yesterday and today where the 1st time i have seen spots of blue skies for over a week!! I was running around in a mad rush to get all our washing done :) So now i got piles and piles of folding and ironing to do :( (not so good lol)

Got my mumma flying into town tomorrow i am so exciting. she lives over 28hrs away! Great to see her again. i havent seent her since our wedding in Feb :) Super excited! She is staying for a week! I cant wait to see her and go shopping etc!!! Very excited!

What are everyones plans for this weekend? There is a massive Baby market in town tomorrow and i cant wait to go. They are selling new and pre-loved baby and toddler items. From birth to 5 years! I cant wait. hope to be able to get alot of xmas pressies for Layla and our Niece there :D Fingers crossed! AS well as thing for Dustins bedroom as well :)

Well i should get off here and go and get the housework done.... :( GRRR i hate housework!!

Oh had midwife appointment yesterday afternoon. I am still measuring 2 cms bigger than i am ment to be. should be 29cms measuring 31cms! She thinks i am in store for a big little boy!!! Heart rate still happily sitting at about 135-140ish. My blood pressure and everything else is all ok(which is a good relief) My braxton hicks are getting a little worse and i need to make a note of them now.. which isnt that bad... So yeah :) fingers crossed he will stay in my belly for a little while longer :)

Hope your all well :D
xoxoxox

has anyone started packing their hospital bags yet?

hey ladies how are we all?
i want snow too...cant wait to get my little girl out in it, just bought her some lovely wellies especially lol :)
ye mummy to be i have started packing mine, just put a few things of the baby's in, nothing of mine yet...its quite exciting, its all starting to feel really close:) x

glad everything is good mummy to be, think of BHs as good practise hehe!

and 2cm is fine, it's just average measurement and they don't usually worry unless it's above 3 :D I'm measuring slightly small but i did last time as well and my son was born average sized at 39weeks

xxx

Awwww hun how is Katie ???..

Good luck on the Appointments girls, Eve im the same as u accept its my legs and feet with pins and needles and pains MW said on tues i have siatica dint have a clue what that ment till trusty google helped lol so you have my full sympathy . xxxx

how is she doing ?

Have just come back to this thread. Thanks for asking girls. She is ok. Had a major scare yesterday, thought we were going to loose her, but she seems ok for now. I hope to god she comes home, couldnt bare loosing another :nope:
She has done so well though, hasnt needed much help with her breathing at all so far and shes putting on weight steadily aswell :thumbup:

Thanks for asking, take care everyone xx

Yep still snowing here. The patio was really slippery and my mum insisted on walking me across. I felt like my nan. lol.

Jenniflower, so are you originally from America but live in Scotland? x

Yup, from Ohio orginally. DH is Scottish so we're over here for the time being :)

hello all u feb love bugs hope ur all feeling well. just a update had my 30wk growth scan on wed and bubs is 3lb 2oz they said thats normal but i thought that seemed big es as i hav 10 wks more growing to do. she cudent give me a estimated birth waight cuz its to early at this stage but said she shud be able to work it out after my next scan at 34 wks. my bump still seems alot smaller than last time and my utrus is measuring 2 wks less????:wacko:

they have said if he looks like hes gonna b big at my next scan they will bring me in earlier and induce but the plan at the moment is to let me get to 41wks and no more but consultant said this is not set in stone as i have severe spd and if i cant cope they will do a sweep at 38wks and mayb induce at 39 wks im willing to c how far i can cope tho. wud be nice having him a week early my last baby was 2 weeks late. :nope:

hi DD, ive been told they weigh about 3lbs at 30 weeks, so seems ok :thumbup:

sorry about your spd, sounds horrible :(

Awwww hun how is Katie ???..

Good luck on the Appointments girls, Eve im the same as u accept its my legs and feet with pins and needles and pains MW said on tues i have siatica dint have a clue what that ment till trusty google helped lol so you have my full sympathy . xxxx

how is she doing ?

Have just come back to this thread. Thanks for asking girls. She is ok. Had a major scare yesterday, thought we were going to loose her, but she seems ok for now. I hope to god she comes home, couldnt bare loosing another :nope:
She has done so well though, hasnt needed much help with her breathing at all so far and shes putting on weight steadily aswell :thumbup:

Donna, it's so good to hear she is doing well, must be soooo hard to get a scare like that but she is such a fighter. we'll keep our fingers crossed she could be home for Christmas???

Still thinking of you

Clare x

Yay Winegums, you've moved up a box :happydance: that'll be me this time next week...and I'm in my 60s ooooooh!!

all sounds good dd29 :)

4d scan tonight i am soooooooooooo excited and so is DS1 he was telling his teacher this morning he is going to see his little sister on the tv tonight lol !

sugarkisses i'm so happy she's doing well! we're all thinking of you both

eve you must be so excited and bless your little boy how cute! I SO want a 3d scan :(are you gonna put the pics up on here?

xxx

sugarkisses i'm so happy she's doing well! we're all thinking of you both

eve you must be so excited and bless your little boy how cute! I SO want a 3d scan :(are you gonna put the pics up on here?

xxx

yea ill put up a pic when i get back or tomorrow :D

Sorry you had a scare with her yesterday. Glad she is doing better now and hope she continues to improve. :hugs:

Enjoy your 3D scan Evewidow.

do i need a full bladder anyone for a 3d ..im presuming no but do you get better pics if you do etc ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->