***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hi Eve,

no i was told you didn't need a full bladder, phew!! in fact i went to the loo as soon as i got there, you know what its like now :haha:

have a fantastic time :)

Scan time scan time scan time woooooop back later with piccys ladies :) ...though i have to have a curry first so bear with me :p

Awwww hun how is Katie ???..

Good luck on the Appointments girls, Eve im the same as u accept its my legs and feet with pins and needles and pains MW said on tues i have siatica dint have a clue what that ment till trusty google helped lol so you have my full sympathy . xxxx

how is she doing ?

Have just come back to this thread. Thanks for asking girls. She is ok. Had a major scare yesterday, thought we were going to loose her, but she seems ok for now. I hope to god she comes home, couldnt bare loosing another :nope:
She has done so well though, hasnt needed much help with her breathing at all so far and shes putting on weight steadily aswell :thumbup:

Thanks for asking, take care everyone xx

I'm glad to hear she is pulling through. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. x

Yep still snowing here. The patio was really slippery and my mum insisted on walking me across. I felt like my nan. lol.

Jenniflower, so are you originally from America but live in Scotland? x

Yup, from Ohio orginally. DH is Scottish so we're over here for the time being :)

Well apart from the weather, which is pretty much UK all over, Scotland in the summer is so lovely. It just seems to clear over there. What is the weather like normally in Ohio? When do you plan on going back? x

Scan time scan time scan time woooooop back later with piccys ladies :) ...though i have to have a curry first so bear with me :p

Hurry up and eat your curry so we can see the pics :) x

ok curry is demolished and scan is done , it was really cool glad i had it done , only downside was she didnt want to move her feet and legs from out of her face much , she was sucking her feet but she yawned and bobbed tongue out , oh yea and she appears to still be a girl woooo

oh and today she was breach ..not sure when this matters she wasnt breach tuesday :S

pics can be found here i made the album public i think
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41916&id=100000002073887&l=df482ca381

eve what awesome pictures! how cute!

don't worry about breech they can flip around loads until right at the end when they don't have much room!

xxx

I'm convinced my girl's flipped herself about again, she's in a completely mad position at the moment - she was head down at the MW appointment last week!
Got another appointment this Wednesday so hopefully they'll tell me what she's upto! :)

ok curry is demolished and scan is done , it was really cool glad i had it done , only downside was she didnt want to move her feet and legs from out of her face much , she was sucking her feet but she yawned and bobbed tongue out , oh yea and she appears to still be a girl woooo

oh and today she was breach ..not sure when this matters she wasnt breach tuesday :S

pics can be found here i made the album public i think
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41916&id=100000002073887&l=df482ca381
kg

Wow great piccys hun ill have to try and put my ones on here wen I work out how to do it lol x x

oh yea almost forgot lol because i have a small bump and i been worried about her size i asked him for measurements , he said she had really long legs like 2 -3 weeks ahead and that she was 2lb 14oz which is 10 oz more than average for my stage ..so looks like im in for another long heavy baby like the boys :D

Someone on here asked about a head cold and I think it got lost in all the cute baby talk hahaha. I forget who but the best and only thing that worked for me was hot tea with lemon and honey. Sucked that I couldn't have a Lemsip so that's all I had to deal with.

RE Rachael: Meh, Scotland in the summer is too cold for me. I like it hot! hahaha. It's beautiful and all but more like a beautiful spring day and you wait and wait and wait for the hot summer but then it never comes. What a tease! Oh and it's never clear, always grey, always raining. Really weather wise it's shit. But the people are lovely and the food is excellent! (minus the lack of Mexican. I need me some tacobell or some Chipotle stat!) :haha:

What are everyone's ideas here on cord blood banking???

sorry girls am an imposter here:blush:
I was a feb love bug for 2010 :happydance:
and cant believe its not too far away for you 2011 luv bugs :shock:
I swear ladies you will blink and your baby wil be making his/her
debut apperance and blink again and u'll be popping back here
like me... too see all the new feb due girls ..
cannot believe my little boy will be 10mths not on 2nd Nov
best of luck to you all :happydance:
i hope all goes well for you :hugs:
xxxx

What are everyone's ideas here on cord blood banking???

I want delayed cord clamping, so it isn't a consideration for me. I'd honestly rather have all the blood from the cord go to my baby girl at birth than save it "just in case". That, and it's horribly expensive...a couple thousand dollars up front and then hundreds a year to keep it. There's no way we could afford that.

Yeahh same here, the money is the biggest issue!! And I didnt know that u couldnt do it with a delayed cord clamping. Thats where u wait until it stops pulsing before cutting it right?? Thats what I want to do with my baby but I still havent brought it up to my doc :dohh:

well i'm planning a physiological 3rd stage and waiting for the cord to be empty of blood before we cut it (stopped pulsing)

if you want to bank the blood they have to clamp and cut it immediately so that the blood doesn't go to bubs but is still left in the cord for them to collect it

I'd rather LO have it when he is born that keep it incase he needs it when he is older, there have been some studies *i think* to show that all them lovely cells when left to go to baby naturally can some way prevent some of the diseases that the blood would then be used to treat when they are older, though obviously not always!

plus I could never afford it, you need to pay for them to collect it, pay for storage every year etc

and some hospitals won't do it, and you need to tell them quite far in advance if you want it done!

If for some reason I found out I couldn't have delayed cord cutting then I would probably rather just donate the cord blood, if my hospital is one that participates

xxx

Awwww look at all the 4D piccys :), Hows every one goin ? im just managing to deal with the cold weather alltho my fingertips are numb lol.
Thinking of maybe starting to get my hospital bag packed next week because i dont want to do it over xmas or new year lol xx

Hi all :)

Great scan pic, I'd love to be able to put mine up but laptop on the blink again :(
Still have head cold and feel so hormonal at the moment think I will watch a good true movie and have a little cry while the Hubby and kids are gone out xx

Lovely scan pics :)

Juicylove, up until this week I started to feel really hormonal again. I hated it. It feels such a rollercoaster. I reckon I had some kind of hormone surge because I started to feel sick again. I hope you feel better soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->