***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Thank you, ladies! She is freaked out, to say the least, but excited nonetheless... Especially because if she has a girl (which is likely.. there is only 1 boy in our family as far as my nieces and nephew go), she has a head start on clothes and toys since our kids would be about 9 months apart :) lol she's a lot more calm now, I think :)

And on a positive note, my brother told me I should be expecting 3 packages of "stuff" from him by Saturday... including crib bedding, a diaper genie, a nursing set, a sling carrier, and TONS more!! :D

Wow it's all go on here right now! Good luck everyone who's threatening and/or in labour! WOW!

xx

im just threatening this little swine more and more with eviction, lol, the contractions are still there but not regular like they were this morning... i am sure that earlier on i lost the rest of my plug as (sorry tmi alert!) when i went to wipe after the loo, it was like a giant gob of egg white mucous with loads of blood in it, ran off the tissue and into my hand! eeeeeew! like it has been past 5 days, but waaay more. since then old ever so slight mild traces, so im wondering if it was the rest of my plug?
but hopefully the midwife at 1pm tomorrow afternoon can tell me something as she said the first thing she is going to do is examine me. thank god! i just want it to get moving along! lol. i might ask her to incidentally give me a sweep while there, lol.

i am so tired! i am just hoping after my nice hot bath that i will be able to sleep tonight! lol. if not, i will probs be posting in bloomin tears, lol.

i am soooo excited about all these possible upcoming births! its absolutely fantastic news!!!
i just really hope this is it for alot of us and the rest will soon follow xxx

I think I've had my first Braxton Hicks. Lol...I was having period like cramps earlier (like in my lower back and in my inner thighs), but they are gone now. They kinda went away when I walked around, and when I laid down they didn't come back. I almost got excited. Grr! Lol.

I feel so behind everyone, even though I'm only a week behind all you 37-weekers! In all reality, I have 4-6 weeks left...*sigh*

Oh yeah, and I found out that when the ultrasound technician told me that 6lbs 7oz was NORMAL for 35 weeks pregnant, she was LYING. That's actually kinda big for only 35 weeks. Average size is like 5 something...Ugh. I think she was trying to make me feel better, when in reality, I wish she would have not skated around my questions and just been honest! Lol

Thanks ladies , Had 4 hours constant every 5 mins was managing at home got bag ready sitters sorted etc.. Then fell half asleep was so so so tired then they went back down to every 15 mins now every 25 mins and a lot lot less painful so god knows what happened maybe a trial run ?, Or maybe i am just to tired for my body to co operate hoping it all starts again in morning but i aint the foggiest lol.. Thanks rach for keeping me company hun :).
Hope every 1s well its full moon tomorrow so i bet lots go in to labour :) xxxx

all these false alarms ..come on babies lol

hope you get sleep mummymadness :)

Thanks hun just going up now, That was a convincing false alarm never known them to go that long for 5 hours bloody body lol. xxx

im just threatening this little swine more and more with eviction, lol, the contractions are still there but not regular like they were this morning... i am sure that earlier on i lost the rest of my plug as (sorry tmi alert!) when i went to wipe after the loo, it was like a giant gob of egg white mucous with loads of blood in it, ran off the tissue and into my hand! eeeeeew! like it has been past 5 days, but waaay more. since then old ever so slight mild traces, so im wondering if it was the rest of my plug?
but hopefully the midwife at 1pm tomorrow afternoon can tell me something as she said the first thing she is going to do is examine me. thank god! i just want it to get moving along! lol. i might ask her to incidentally give me a sweep while there, lol.

i am so tired! i am just hoping after my nice hot bath that i will be able to sleep tonight! lol. if not, i will probs be posting in bloomin tears, lol.

i am soooo excited about all these possible upcoming births! its absolutely fantastic news!!!
i just really hope this is it for alot of us and the rest will soon follow xxx

That sounds like it to me!

I think I've had my first Braxton Hicks. Lol...I was having period like cramps earlier (like in my lower back and in my inner thighs), but they are gone now. They kinda went away when I walked around, and when I laid down they didn't come back. I almost got excited. Grr! Lol.

I feel so behind everyone, even though I'm only a week behind all you 37-weekers! In all reality, I have 4-6 weeks left...*sigh*

Oh yeah, and I found out that when the ultrasound technician told me that 6lbs 7oz was NORMAL for 35 weeks pregnant, she was LYING. That's actually kinda big for only 35 weeks. Average size is like 5 something...Ugh. I think she was trying to make me feel better, when in reality, I wish she would have not skated around my questions and just been honest! Lol

Don't worry. I think I will still be here at 42 weeks. lol, and look at Paitonsmummy, it just shows you really can never tell when its going to happen. I feel like a timer that could go off anytime (or not)

Thanks ladies , Had 4 hours constant every 5 mins was managing at home got bag ready sitters sorted etc.. Then fell half asleep was so so so tired then they went back down to every 15 mins now every 25 mins and a lot lot less painful so god knows what happened maybe a trial run ?, Or maybe i am just to tired for my body to co operate hoping it all starts again in morning but i aint the foggiest lol.. Thanks rach for keeping me company hun :).

You are more than welcome. Hope you get plenty of rest in case the baby tries again tomorrow.

Full Moon.........that would be bizarre! x

might be in early labour ladies i think bubs has engaged..i feel like i can breathe properly and something feels very different..

gettin bh on and off..but it all could be nothin lol wouldnt suprise me really..

The period like pains have happened a few more times tonight...and my stomach has gotten hard with them...I keep having my hubby press on my belly when it's soft and when it's hard and he feels a difference. Lol...They are in no way regular though...I tried to have him check my cervix (because I can't reach lol), and he had his fingers in there as far as he could get em and couldn't feel my cervix (or didn't know what he was looking for...), so I've no idea if I'm at all dilated. My next appointment isn't even for another week, but I've already told her I didn't want internal exams (the pap smear she did was HORRIBLE...it hurt incredibly bad)...anyways, I am also continuing to have stabbing like pains in my bottom and stuff....(tmi) and my plug *might* be starting to come away because every time I pee, there is a tiny bit of thick mucus (instead of the watery CM I've been having...)...This is almost as bad as the TTW with the symptom spotting! I really hope the full moon tomorrow puts some of us into labor! It rises here at 2:22PM central time.

this bloody happened to me mummy! i got sooo excited! thinking finally... grrrrrrrrrrr,
bit of a funny bugger that it happened within same day for us, lol. maybe our bumps are soul mates? LOL :haha:
im just really looking forward to midwifes today... please let there be good news... please! lol
Roll on full moon magic!!!! :happydance:

Great to hear some signs! Lets hope the moon does shed some magic!

Virginia, I thought the same............this is like the 2 week wait with symptom spotting. lol.

I had more tightnings last night. OH came to bed and I had one and I remember half asleep him being concerned because my stomach was all hard.

I also woke up this morning and the baby has moved and my bump had shrunk! I panicked and thought "where is my baby!" lol. x

haha rach i get that all the time im like erm wheres my baby and i have a poke to get her to kick lol .

i had the bloody leg cramp last night again had a bad night with my spd i kinda seized up and couldnt move , was trying to get out of bed before peeing myself eventually hoisted myself up and then got cramp not sure how i made it to the bedroom hobbling and wadlling haha

oh ladies. i hope one of us is out there having her bubba!!!!

I am pretty sure it is a full moon here today. baout half an hour ago i got the WORST pain ever!!!! Took my breath away!!! I dont want to get my hopes up :( But fingers crossed but

How is everyone :)

hi ladies,
My name is vasu and I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. I had many complications in my pregnancy, but i finally made it to full term :)

/love
vasu

Hiiiii ladies , Franki seems were going par on par together hun.

Spoke to MW this morning as pains stopped , I woke have lost pink discharge twice and back ache but no contractions she thinks il go in next 3-5 days so i am all prepeared now :).
Look at us all go now good luck girls think were on the run to labour days now ... Rach i rekon your gonna go real real soon hun xxxx

Eve, his moves are so small now prob cos he doesnt have much room, but then like this morning he just disappears. lol.

The cramps do stop don't they? After the baby is born? When me and OH DTD the cramps are a nightmare. lol.

What is the time where you are mummytobe? Its difficult not to get hopes up. Every pain I am feeling I think oo this could be the start..............but isnt.

Hi Vasu, i'm glad to see you have made it to full term. It must be a relief for you.

Gemma I was going to text you to see how you were getting on..........but saw you posted on here. lol. Wow - 3-5 days! Thats exciting!

I am getting some pains this morning, that are different. Since 10am I have had 3. But they could just be nothing. x

I can't stick been sick anymore so I think operation eviction is going to start today, think I will walk the school to collect kiddies:):)

Good lUck ladies, roll on the full moon :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->