***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

arghh, my youngest has just been diagnosed with thread worm! The whole family has to be treated but I can't take it as I am pregnant.
Now I have to clean my whole house from top to bottom, boil wash all bedding,clothes and teddies etc etc...
I could really do without this right now!

arghh, my youngest has just been diagnosed with thread worm! The whole family has to be treated but I can't take it as I am pregnant.
Now I have to clean my whole house from top to bottom, boil wash all bedding,clothes and teddies etc etc...
I could really do without this right now!

well ... my lad has had it a few times ..thanks school.

you can get rid of it easily without medication it just takes a while , however if you do develop it there is a natural remedy you can buy called cina https://www.weleda.co.uk/homeopathic-6c-tablets/cina-6-tablets-125tab/invt/301019/

takes a bit longer than the over the counter remedies but eventually does the job.

also avoid sugary foods and eat lots of garlic this stops you getting them too

make sure you scrub your nails esp in the morning and wear pants/pjs to bed and wash or shower your bottom first thing in the morning - same with kids

also if you do get uncomfortable with it i have heard taking the medicine in 3rd tri is ok anyway but it is not licensed but theres no evidence to suggest its harmful either .

my eldest got it twice when i was having ds2 . annoying.

also good tip, if some of his more solid plastic type toys etc can be sterilised, do it, i have hd this horrible experience in the past with my kids, and it was my daughter that had brought it home from nursery. i discovered it when i was changing Jacobs nappy (he was about 18 months old) scary seeing little white worms in there!
the daft kiddies soap dispensers are a great way of getting them to have a laugh washing their hands after toilet etc.
doctor said its so common in schools and nurserys as especially in the younger years, when they get so distracted and they forget to wash their hands etc. then pick up toys.. then the next child will play with the toy.... and so the eggs get spread.
it is also a total myth that they can come from dogs etc. so dont let that one worry you.
i washed everything constantly, everyone had their own seperate towel, and i even went as far as washing the carpets lol, if you can hire a rug doctor guaranteed you will love it. my little vax one i felt just wasnt good enough.

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all? Anyone popped overnight? If so i am soooooooooo jealous!!!! I wish i could go already! Ijust want Dustin outta me!!!!

Happy Birthday 1sttimemommy! Hope you have a wonderful 21st! Wow 21!!!! i will be 27 at the end of the year :( Awwww sounds soooo old lol. Hubby will be 25 at the end of the year he keeps telling me i am getting on haha cheeky man!

Well hope that everyone is well. My DD has suddenly decided to wake up at 5:30am everymorning! Good bye sleep in's for us! it sucks!!!!! Grrr Naughty little girl! But i guess it could be worse it could be 3:30 or 4:30 lol than i would be pissed hahaha.

Has anyone else got 1 under 2???

Crikey..........poor you Leanne.

Just to let you know, Mummymadness has text me. She is having contractions every five minutes, for the past 2 hours. Not finding them painful and managing with the pain. Its really exciting! x

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all? Anyone popped overnight? If so i am soooooooooo jealous!!!! I wish i could go already! Ijust want Dustin outta me!!!!

Happy Birthday 1sttimemommy! Hope you have a wonderful 21st! Wow 21!!!! i will be 27 at the end of the year :( Awwww sounds soooo old lol. Hubby will be 25 at the end of the year he keeps telling me i am getting on haha cheeky man!

Well hope that everyone is well. My DD has suddenly decided to wake up at 5:30am everymorning! Good bye sleep in's for us! it sucks!!!!! Grrr Naughty little girl! But i guess it could be worse it could be 3:30 or 4:30 lol than i would be pissed hahaha.

Has anyone else got 1 under 2???

I reckon she is just getting you ready for baby. lol. x

oooo good luck mummymadness! :)
i still find myself in third trimester instead of baby club....just dont feel comfortable there just yet lol
Cant wait to see the next babies born!!!....i miss my bump already lol x

hahaha yeah me to rachael!!! Cheeky girl! Mummy just wants to sleep in... why cant she understand that lol... gotta love the mind of a 20 month old!!! :)

oh yay good luck mummymadness

lookin forward to more birth announcements yippee lol

oooh good luck to mummymadness xx

thanks for the tips ladies, my mum is going to lend me her steam cleaner so I can do all the mattresses and carpets with that which should make things a bit easier. I know it's nothing serious it's just a pain that it's happened right when I have a serious lack of energy.

anyone know if it can cause problems if I give birth with it?

And my birthday gets MORE interesting!!!!!

My younger sister found out this morning that SHE is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! She is the one that just moved out on her own with her boyfriend/fiance... They have known each other for about 5 years now and he was absolutely in love with her the whole time. She kept turning him down though until about a year ago.. Today she got super nauseous after being congested for a week, and thought she should take a test (just before going to buy a box of condoms because they had just decided it would be a good idea since her birth control ran out in December.. and after buying $20 worth of tampons from one of our wholesale warehouses lol)... And TA-DA!!!

She called me first thing and told me... she was crying at first, scared to tell our parents, until I calmed her down and reminded her that she'll be ok... Now half of our family knows hahaha... strange because my mom was just thinking this morning "wouldn't it be crazy if Ashley announced she was pregnant the day Brittany had her baby?"... Now Zealia just needs to be born to make today PERFECT hahahaha :D

congrats to your sister Brit.

@ley , no it wont cause problems - so i was told anyway .

Paitonsmummy I think I will be the same. Every Trimester I was more than ready to go to the next, but I dont think I will be ready to leave here.

Do the feb love bug group move over eventually into baby club as a new thread? x

I think normally people start threads in this forum
https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/

I think I will let someone else take over that responsibility though lol

Oh cool. I'm glad there is somewhere we move on to.

Just a question about cervix............does it thin out first before dilating? x

yes i thin it does thin out before opening..... dont quote me on that but i remember hearing that from somewhere :)

Oh cool. I'm glad there is somewhere we move on to.

Just a question about cervix............does it thin out first before dilating? x

With my second I had a stretch and sweep at 38 weeks and was 3cms dilated but still thick. at 11pm that night I was checked again and was still 3cms and thick.
2 hours later I gave birth.

I'm also currently 2cms but still thick..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->