***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Aw Franki that's tough going for you...I'd ring her up and let her know what's going on and what she suggests. She might be happy to see you today or suggest something.

I know it's no help but have you tried taking some paracetomal? They are making my hip pain bearable so might help you to get some sleep?

Eve, hope the bicarb helped a little?

I just offered OH to DTD and he said No...he doesn't want to kick start anything until due day...WTF? I'm full term...Grrr!

Aw Franki that's tough going for you...I'd ring her up and let her know what's going on and what she suggests. She might be happy to see you today or suggest something.

I know it's no help but have you tried taking some paracetomal? They are making my hip pain bearable so might help you to get some sleep?

I just offered OH to DTD and he said No...he doesn't want to kick start anything until due day...WTF? I'm full term...Grrr!

just jump on him lol im sure he will change his mind haha

Good luck with the DTD girls hope they get your antibiotics right to Eve hunny .

I am running round frnatic today so much to do and not enough time in a day i am going to appeal and try get 26 hours in a day i need extra hours lol. xx

just jump on him lol im sure he will change his mind haha

Haha...you're probably right! Will work on him later when he's not all work preoccupied...it IS his birthday after all! :winkwink:

Good luck with the DTD girls hope they get your antibiotics right to Eve hunny .

I am running round frnatic today so much to do and not enough time in a day i am going to appeal and try get 26 hours in a day i need extra hours lol. xx

You can have some of my hours. Ever since MAT leave I've been bored out of my mind and would be more than happy if a day was more like 18 hours a day. :lol:

Eve, the birthing box sounds exciting! Whats in it?

Mummymadness you have inspired me to go for a walk too! I might wait for Eve to get home from school and drag her along with me.

Franki, im the same as eve, I'm just too lazy to rearrange the appointment. But if it is really painful perhaps you should ring the midwife and explain how you are feeling and she might tell you to come in. x

Just got back from my consultant appointment. She examined me internally because I have been in so much pain (irregularly) and it turns out that my cervix is 2cm dilated and VERY soft and stretchy (she said that she could break my waters if she wanted to). I casually said "I guess it's going to be a while before I go into labour then" and she said that she estimates that I'll be in labour by the end of the week!!!!!!!!

On the downside, my urine has ketones and protein in it. She didn't prescribe anything so I guess I'll be drinking lots of cranberry juice. No wonder I've been peeing every half hour and get stabbing pains underneath when I walk.

Anyway, more boucing on the ball and going up the stairs 2 at a time!!!!!!!!

Eve hope u getting sorted nothing as bad as that pain and I can only imagine how bad it feels at this stage :hugs:

Good luck Josiejoe :dance:

I'd ring the midwive Franki put your mind at ease, were u like this on any of your other's?

I'm back getting sick this week I feel awful it takes alot out of me at this stage and it's my DD birthday and I'm trying to put on a brave face and all I want to do is cry :( :(

Well, today is my 21st birthday!! It would be PERFECT if my girl decided to make an appearance today... or if I won the lottery (you can't buy a ticket until you're 21 here...). But somehow, putting them in the same category like that as 'two things that would make my birthday perfect' makes both sound EXTREMELY unlikely to happen.... hahahaha

And congrats, Josiejo!!!! I hope I get good news at my OB appointment tomorrow haha :)

Yesterday I bounced on the exercise ball for nearly 2 hours, ate super spicy chili for dinner, went for a pretty long walk, and squatted like crazy.... at my mom's school today I'll be taking stairs two at a time, even though my legs are KILLING me from yesterday!!! hahaha!!! I figure if today's my birthday, tomorrow is a full moon and Hurricane Zelia (same name I chose for my daughter, just spelled differently) should be hitting NZ soon with tons of rain (been reclassified as a cyclone/tropical storm.. my dad says 'just like your daughter, full of false alarms haha! and her middle name is Raine... so strange!), she should be here soon!! hahaha we'll see though... with my luck, my cervix will still just be 'dimpled' at my appt. tomorrow....

Happy 21st birthday 1sttimemom you share the same birthday as my Daughter :)

Good luck girls. I'm getting excited to see who goes first!

And congrats, Josiejo!!!! I hope I get good news at my OB appointment tomorrow haha :)

Yesterday I bounced on the exercise ball for nearly 2 hours, ate super spicy chili for dinner, went for a pretty long walk, and squatted like crazy.... at my mom's school today I'll be taking stairs two at a time, even though my legs are KILLING me from yesterday!!! hahaha!!! I figure if today's my birthday, tomorrow is a full moon and Hurricane Zelia (same name I chose for my daughter, just spelled differently) should be hitting NZ soon with tons of rain (been reclassified as a cyclone/tropical storm.. my dad says 'just like your daughter, full of false alarms haha! and her middle name is Raine... so strange!), she should be here soon!! hahaha we'll see though... with my luck, my cervix will still just be 'dimpled' at my appt. tomorrow....

I'm just glad that all the bouncing I've been doing on the ball has actually helped .... along with gallons of RLT, EPO orally and vaginally and lots of pineapple. Oh, and plenty of :sex: I would have been gutted if she'd said my cervix was closed lol

Happy 21st birthday 1sttimemom you share the same birthday as my Daughter :)

Happy 21 bday:happydance:! Wow to be 21 again!!!

I would never want to be 21 again. :lol:

Happy birthday 1sttimemom. That is really crazy that you've named your LO practically after a tropical storm, only you haven't! hahaha. If it was a big deal storm I bet you would get that a lot "Oh did you name your baby after the storm?" :dohh:

Happy birthday 1sttimemom!!
well i managed to grab a couple of hours, truthfully i could do with grabbing a few more, lol.
i still have mild contractions but not as strong as this morning.. grrrrr. My midwife rang me back. she wanted to see me today but didnt have time as she had to go and start her clinic in the next town. she asked if i could make it tomorrow and i reminded her that i am there at 1 in the afternoon anyway, lol.
she has told me by everything that i am describing i am in slow labor and she is going to check what is happening down there for me. But to have hot baths etc to ease pain off and to keep pushing through it, because she could tell by my voice that i was exhausted. but if things picked up again badly to ring the maternity unit and go get checked out there, even if it is for them to put my mind at rest.
MY PRAM AND CAR SEAT CAME! my son now has his first set of wheels, lol, and now he also has transport home from the hospital too, lol. i love it! it is all nicely set up now in the hallway in its own parking spot, lol.
now that im awake a bit more im gonna clean up some more, lol, honestly, the house is a dump again! this time its hubbys fault, lol, its just the living room and dining room, but its getting me so down! it was gleaming yesterday! now its got alot of his kit all over it! grrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->