***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

good luck Frankie....so exciting :)
Mummymadness and Rach hope that something is happening soon....labour is strange its the only time you wish pain on urself lol :) xx

Id give owt to get regular my body just all over not sure if its coz he in wrong position but i start good then they pitter off rekon il be here to next week oooo well its all heading in right direction xxxx

lol, yeah you are right paitonsmummy! How are you doing?

I will defo do my bag tomorrow. x

Ohhhhhh Franki good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you got one of our mobile numbers so we can all stay updated?!?! xxx

Paiytons mummy he really is so gorgeous hehe! hope he is doing well?? xxx

Aww, good luck, Franki!! :D :D That is so exciting!!!

I went to my dr today and have only gotten to a fingertip dilated (so a little less than a cm, a little more than a dimple), only 40% effaced still, but baby has engaged completely... It's nice to know, though, that next Wednesday is my last appointment, and then I'll be induced that Sunday night/Monday morning!! YAY!! :D :D It's funny... my last appointment is the same day as my little sister's first appointment :D :D lol VERY exciting :)

And yes, Paiton's mummy, he is adorable! Hope you are both doing great!! :)

Come on full moon bring on some labor and babies.

Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your full moon wishes:winkwink:!

AFM, I want to hold out as long as possible, no induction, nothing. Im just patiently waiting:haha:

I too have not packed a bag. Think I will do so after my Drs appt tomorrow!:thumbup:

Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your full moon wishes:winkwink:!

AFM, I want to hold out as long as possible, no induction, nothing. Im just patiently waiting:haha:

I too have not packed a bag. Think I will do so after my Drs appt tomorrow!:thumbup:

I thought I'd be patient...no such luck! Thoughts of labor consume my every thought! And I am "symptom spotting" like crazy...it's like the beginning of pregnancy again - I'm checking at every bathroom break for blood or lots of CM...LOL...Ugh...it's gonna drive me crazy.

Want to let you girls know my waters have broke :-s and having 3 contractions in ten minutes! In hospital now will try keep you posted, I'm petrified!!! Xx

Want to let you girls know my waters have broke :-s and having 3 contractions in ten minutes! In hospital now will try keep you posted, I'm petrified!!! Xx

Awesome!! Good luck! Looks like the full moon helped you out!! :hugs:

felicityjade thats awesome woohoo..cant believe it were all startin to pop lol..

had a feel around for my cervix this mornin feels very soft up there cervix is low and soft but who knows if its dilated cause i couldnt reach that far in lol..

told dp hes goin to get used a couple of times lol hopefully that ll help things along.

felicityjade thats awesome woohoo..cant believe it were all startin to pop lol..

had a feel around for my cervix this mornin feels very soft up there cervix is low and soft but who knows if its dilated cause i couldnt reach that far in lol..

told dp hes goin to get used a couple of times lol hopefully that ll help things along.

I totally can't reach mine. Neither can the DH (with his fingers I mean)...:dohh: LOL

lol yeah iv been tryin the past couple of days and it was only today that i found it.

im so ready to meet my lil girl lol i wish i had some kind of pre labour sign lol..waiting around sux

Hey ladies :)
Just got home from my midwife appointment.
Well i am 4/5th's engaged. He is healthy and i am doing great. She said to me that she would be very suprised to see me next thursday for our appointment. So that is nice... lets hope that she is right.... :)

Oh good Luck to Felicity :) Hope all goes well for yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!

This might sound silly but how and what do you feel for to feel your cervix???? lol

I was popping by to let you all know about felicityjade (she is one of my best friends) but I see she managed to let you all know! Last I heard contractions were 4 mins apart and was going back to hospital - going to have a baby today!!! Wow I'm very excited!

I will try and pop by if I hear anything? Or has she got a text buddy to update?

Good luck to you all ladies final few weeks until you all have your babies!!! :cloud9:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->