***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Good Luck felicityJade!! hope baby is here soon xx

has anyone heard from franki??

I'm off to the hospital soon for my growth scan and consultant appointment.

Good Luck felicityJade!! hope baby is here soon xx

has anyone heard from franki??

I'm off to the hospital soon for my growth scan and consultant appointment.

good luck hun!

Good Luck FelicityJade! So happy for you.

Mummytobe, er to feel for your cervix, sit on the toilet, squat, leg on the toilet, whatever is most comfortable and try to feel up there for it. It should feel like pursed lips apparently.

I can't really tell what I am feeling up there. When I was TTC I could tell straight away, but now, everything is all soft and swollen? So I don't know what i'm doing.

Thank you KatienSam for the update.

Nothing from Franki, I guess she is at the hosptital.

Good luck at your appointment today Ley. When you were having contractions before, did you start to dilate?

Nothing new with me. Pains and tightnings, but nothing regular.

bubs is squirming around in there, I keep telling him there is more room out here, but its not really going in yet. lol.

I forgot I was going swimming today and just got a text from my sis to say en route. I totally forgot! I was going to have a slouch on the sofa this morning. At least I get to have lunch afterwards. yum. x

I was popping by to let you all know about felicityjade (she is one of my best friends) but I see she managed to let you all know! Last I heard contractions were 4 mins apart and was going back to hospital - going to have a baby today!!! Wow I'm very excited!

I will try and pop by if I hear anything? Or has she got a text buddy to update?

Good luck to you all ladies final few weeks until you all have your babies!!! :cloud9:

Xx
Thanks Hun I don't known if she's got a text buddy sonic you could let us know how she's getting on that'd be great :)

Mummy to be that sounds really positive! Fingers crossed hey?

My cervix is really soft and high too. I think soft is good but not sure whether it lowers down and therefore because it's still high then it means things aren't
imminent. But I might need to do a bit more research on that. Or winegums might know? :)

ooh its all happening now , good luck to all in labour , cant wait for this thread to be full of baby pics woo.

cervix feeling ..i had a go but really no idea what im feeling lol. hubby says i cant have her for 3 weeks anyway so that its decorated ready for when she gets here lol.

i slept about 4 1/2 hours straight best night in ages though it did mean my hips were seized up but you cant have everything eh lol ! im waiting for 2 people at school to pop 1 was due mon and one is due next friday, out of my sons class there will be 7 kids that are born in the same school year ie last sept to this summer , we have almost filled a new class ourselves lol.

ooh its all happening now , good luck to all in labour , cant wait for this thread to be full of baby pics woo.

cervix feeling ..i had a go but really no idea what im feeling lol. hubby says i cant have her for 3 weeks anyway so that its decorated ready for when she gets here lol.

i slept about 4 1/2 hours straight best night in ages though it did mean my hips were seized up but you cant have everything eh lol ! im waiting for 2 people at school to pop 1 was due mon and one is due next friday, out of my sons class there will be 7 kids that are born in the same school year ie last sept to this summer , we have almost filled a new class ourselves lol.

I'm the same - 5th feb I've told Bubs!! We must be th eonly 2 trying to keep em in!!

At our school (60 kids) we have managed to produce 6 for the 2015 intake!! Funny isn't it? nice th, to know people already :)

I can't find my cervix either, could a week or so ago. either it's higher or the bump is bigger and i just can't reach....don't think i'll ask hubby to look though :blush:!!

Went to see lion King in London yesterday with the school- it was awesome (as my DD said!!) and bubs stayed put, good girl. Now must do some jobs today before the builders come back and get in the way!!

ooo, it did occur to me - do we want to start a new thread for Feb Lovebugs 2011 new babies? so we can keep up with the trials and tribulations of iccle babies?!!

oh id love to see the lion king it does look ace , hubby refuses to go to the theatre miserable sod , i tried to get him to take me to a broadway show while we were there but no.

6/60 is impressive

we will be on 7 out of 30 just out of one class !

oh id love to see the lion king it does look ace , hubby refuses to go to the theatre miserable sod , i tried to get him to take me to a broadway show while we were there but no.

6/60 is impressive

you're obviously at just the right reprodution gap!! whats the gap?

in my eldest's class of 12, 4 of us had a second in elena's class, 3 years between.

this is now a BIG gap for me 6 years, missed one out :haha:

6/60 is impressive

you're obviously at just the right reprodution gap!! whats the gap?

in my eldest's class of 12, 4 of us had a second in elena's class, 3 years between.

this is now a BIG gap for me 6 years, missed one out :haha:

he is in reception year , so 5 year gap for most of them but a couple of us have popped one inbetween too hehe.

I must admit...had a big "clear out" last night, felt nauseas and lots of BH - thought this is it! And totally freaked out...am not ready for labour yet lol! So think I may be erring on the side of the girls that want their LOs in a little longer...! Though saying that a break from the PGP would be good!

Hope everyone's doing good today? x

Whats PGP?

Clare, yeah I would defo like to have another thread for when the babies have arrived.

I went for a swim and a carvery after and now I am desperate for a snooze! x

Congrats, Felicity Jade!!!! And good luck!!! :D :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their days... Mine is about to begin!
I realized yesterday... I just have one more weekly dr appt. to go, and then my little girl will be here the 31st (if she doesn't come before then... which I doubt she will) :) :) I'm actually looking forward to it all... :D

Congrats, Felicity Jade!!!! And good luck!!! :D :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their days... Mine is about to begin!
I realized yesterday... I just have one more weekly dr appt. to go, and then my little girl will be here the 31st (if she doesn't come before then... which I doubt she will) :) :) I'm actually looking forward to it all... :D

wow, that is exciting :happydance: tho i have to warn you, with my first I was first induced on the Tuesday but labour didn't kick off until late Wednesday, had her early Thursday!! So yours may make it to February yet :)

Whats PGP?

Clare, yeah I would defo like to have another thread for when the babies have arrived.

I went for a swim and a carvery after and now I am desperate for a snooze! x

PGP -Pelvic Girdle Pain, or Sacroiliac joint pain - means I can only move around with crutches now :( Not particularly good for nesting! :nope:

I think it's snooze time for me too, and I've only managed to cook lunch and unload the dishwasher! Hey ho...

After my last pregnancy I had problems with my sacroilliac joint and I had to wear a sacroilliac joint belt for almost 6 months.

pgp is another word for spd xxx

why are lots of people getting induced when they are aren't even overdue or anything?

personally my due date is in a WEEK and i'm happy for bubs to stay put for now :D more time to get stuff done :p

xxx

congrats to all the ladies who have had there babies.
good luck to all the ladies whose labors are just starting or has already started.
i went ot the doc last night, he said cervix was still high closed and posterior. also baby had not engaged yet boo.

once again good luck ladies

Thanks for the reassurance, Lucky!! hahaha :p

A friend of mine was induced a couple weeks ago and told me all about how it was for her, step by step, and I'm being induced the same way she was... :) :) Hopefully mine goes as smoothly as hers did :) Hers they started the gell packs to soften the cervix at 5am, gave her the pitocin at 10am, she asked for and got her epidural at noon (though she could have gotten it right before the pitocin, so she'd never feel a thing.. which is, I think, what I'll do), and had him at 5:05pm 1/11/11 :) :) I'm VERY excited for it... The doctor looked all my info and said the baby would be perfectly fine to come at even 38 weeks, but the hospital just changed their policy and says you HAVE to be 39 weeks to be induced.
He even told me "trust me, if there were even a slight doubt in my mind, I wouldn't let you be induced. But we have a conception date, your dates haven't been changed your entire pregnancy, and everything has been very much so a 'textbook pregnancy'. So I feel absolutely confident saying you are safe to be induced. I treat my patients like family. If it were something I wouldn't let my wife do, I wouldn't let my patients do it, either." :) Makes me SOOOO comfortable with the ENTIRE thing!! I'm SO ready for this!! :D Actually, I'm excited to experience it!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->