***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Congrats eve, she is beautiful.

Congrats to everyone who has given birth recently.

congrats eve!!! lovely pictures :)

Soooooooo today is my induction....... wish me luck xxx

Aw good luck wine hope it goes much better than you expect. Just concentrate on the end result. Hugs xxx

Eve she is just gorgeous, well done! And look forward to your funny story :)

Good luck Wine, hope it goes well, can't believe he's now back to back, little monkey!

I'm off to try to have another sweep this morning...have been for a brisk 30 min walk and done a bit of skipping...lets see if that has done any good!!

good luck lucky, hope it works for you x

Josiejo your details are on the front page now hun. I still need Zealia's details from 1sttimemom08 x

thanks Ley!!

1sttimemom's baby -
Baby Zealia was born at 10 on 01.02.11. She weighs 8lbs 5oz and is 20 inches long.

Awwwww wine big good luck today thinking of you hun cannot wait to see pics :), Seems every 1 going now very exciting for you all, Lots of labour dust to all still left . xxxxx

Congrats Eve!!

Good Luck Wine!!!

Congrats 1sttimemom!

They'll be no one left at this rate! hahaha

Hi All, got a few minutes to put some pictures up and then i'll have an attempt at birth story if Lennie lets me.

Congratulations miznessa!

Congratulations Eve. Wow that must have been scary for you, the last bit. I am very jealous of your two pushes and out though!

Here are pics of Lennie:

photo(7).jpg

photo(2).jpg

photo(8).jpg

I can't stop staring at him. I feel so in love with him. x

Just to let you guys know induction is doing absolutely nothing lol.... I have a bad feeling about this..

Just to let you guys know induction is doing absolutely nothing lol.... I have a bad feeling about this..

Mine took 60 hours to work. You need supreme patience and tolerance. Thinking of you.

aw rach, he is just adorable! Jenni - you are not allowed to eat his cheeks tho!!

Winegums how many pessarys are they gonna try? took 3 with me last time.

Tried to have another sweep today :( still high and closed, tho midwife said that given that i had already had 2 children it looked impressively tight up there! not much good for baby coming out tho!!

She was fairly chilled tho and said I could be monitored at 14 over rather than an induction if necessary so we'll see :)

thanks everyone !!

Rach - lennie is gorgeous !!!!

good luck wine , hope it starts to work for for you soon x

well my still nameless baby and me are doing ok ..tired and a bit sore but not too bad.

come on babies lets see more of you pop out :)

Well I think they are going to give me another one soon... Going for exam in about 10 mins

Have started getting some random pains that REALLY hurt but doesn't feel like what I thought a contraction would be? Feels like iv eaten something bad and got a bad tummy and going to have a poo lol

I hope I don't poo all over the place LOL

Well I think they are going to give me another one soon... Going for exam in about 10 mins

Have started getting some random pains that REALLY hurt but doesn't feel like what I thought a contraction would be? Feels like iv eaten something bad and got a bad tummy and going to have a poo lol

I hope I don't poo all over the place LOL

:haha: that is one of my biggest worries!! Though i think it is fairly common so they prob aren't bothered, especially as they keep saying push into your bottom (on OBEM) so what do you expect!!

perhaps try and squeeze one out now, just in case :lol:

I was always proud that I didn't poo when I had my first 2 but then I remember getting off the bed after having Megan so they could strip it and seeing poo on the bed.
I was dead embarrassed but they just cleaned it up without a word.

Rach, Lennie is gorgeous! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->