***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Wow eve how's it going now?

Rach went to hospital last night but haven't heard anymore. Looking like today could be a good day

Come on babies!!

Wow eve how's it going now?

Rach went to hospital last night but haven't heard anymore. Looking like today could be a good day

Come on babies!!

painful but managable atm , mom is on her way to see to kids , contractions every 3-4 mins still but getting stronger , i feel a bit leaky too so wondering if waters will break soon ?
notched my tens up to level 4 and rocking on my ball watching kids tv with the boys lol .

Good luck girls!!

Here's a picture for those who don't have facebook.

Attachments

• DSC_5633.jpg
    DSC_5633.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
FIRST BABY OF 10.02.11...Thursdays are good days!!

Mizznessa (Vanessa) had her baby...

my sweet baby boy Ayden born 2/10/11 @ 3:15am...8lbs 6oz (from facebook)

he looks gorgeous, congratulations :) :happydance:

AND ANOTHER!!

Rachael had her little boy Lennie this morning at 05.17 on only gas and air, natural labour, well done Rach - I am crying as i write this, i am proud of you!!! he weighed 9lb 10oz Wow, must be me next????

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY RACHEL!!!!! Oh yay I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear everything! :happydance:

Wow! Babies popping out everywhere!!

I am feeling alright. I am so in love with Brooklyn. She's so perfect. I am still in pain, but each day it gets a little better. I finally wrote my birth story. It's very long, but I'm glad to have documented it. Here is the link for it for those brave enough to read the whole thing. It took me over 2 hours to write, so have fun reading!

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...e-later-birth-story-post-1-a.html#post9100542

Congrats Rach and Vanessa !!!

well me ... pfft .... contractions got to every 3 mins about 50 seconds long , mom came and took evan out shopping etc , hubby said what you wanna do go hospital or stay at home. I said as long as he was happy i wanted to stay here , he said ok fe . so i rang midwife to warn them etc after 4 incorrect numbers gt through to the right place and they said midwife will call you, literally 5 mins later door went midwife and student.. oh that was quick lol .
asked some questions read my notes , felt tummy while i had contractions , listened to heartbeat etc . said i was still in the early stages . did an internal said i wasnt quite there but he can feel babys head is right down and when i go im gonna go quick, but for now i just need to drink fluids and eat bananas lol ! he (yes i got a man he seems nice enough though ) is calling back in a couple of hours when he has done his rounds to check on me , contractions have pretty much died off now getting a couple an hour.
i said do you think she will come today he said yes i would say so , so thats it for now ..the waiting game.

Hi ladies, could i be added to the front page please :)

My little blue bundle is due 22nd Feb xx

For the past 2 days, I've been cleaning like a mad woman, slowed down a bit today though, but got a coldsore on my lip so that getting me down a bit. Hope I pick up later.
Getting very impatient now, so so tired and hating heartburn :(

xx

well me ... pfft .... contractions got to every 3 mins about 50 seconds long , mom came and took evan out shopping etc , hubby said what you wanna do go hospital or stay at home. I said as long as he was happy i wanted to stay here , he said ok fe . so i rang midwife to warn them etc after 4 incorrect numbers gt through to the right place and they said midwife will call you, literally 5 mins later door went midwife and student.. oh that was quick lol .
asked some questions read my notes , felt tummy while i had contractions , listened to heartbeat etc . said i was still in the early stages . did an internal said i wasnt quite there but he can feel babys head is right down and when i go im gonna go quick, but for now i just need to drink fluids and eat bananas lol ! he (yes i got a man he seems nice enough though ) is calling back in a couple of hours when he has done his rounds to check on me , contractions have pretty much died off now getting a couple an hour.
i said do you think she will come today he said yes i would say so , so thats it for now ..the waiting game.

Come on baby...you can be number 3 today :)

Hi ladies, could i be added to the front page please :)

My little blue bundle is due 22nd Feb xx

For the past 2 days, I've been cleaning like a mad woman, slowed down a bit today though, but got a coldsore on my lip so that getting me down a bit. Hope I pick up later.
Getting very impatient now, so so tired and hating heartburn :(

xx

Hi Emsy :wave: not sure if you'll get on the front page now - the person who started the thread had her lovely little bubba a couple of weeks back so is not on so much.

Good to hear the house is nice and clean!!

Welcome to the home of impatient women :lol:

Come on baby...you can be number 3 today :)

hehe is it a full moon !
well midwife just popped in again on his way off shift just as contractions have started up again .. said im coping well and to ring up if waters break or contractions get any further together/more intense etc. and that someone will come out . baby is having a right wriggle now she is clearly not comfy ..come out come out !

Thankyou Lucky3 xx

Well at least i know theres somewhere i can come and have a moan. lol xx

Thankyou Lucky3 xx

Well at least i know theres somewhere i can come and have a moan. lol xx

If you send her a PM she'll be more likely to add it when she's next on. It's just hard as we all talk so much for her to keep up! hahaha

Hi ladies I'm getting really impatient already and I have a rotten cold! I just want to meet my baby now!
Congrats to all the new babies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"