***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

well done wine huge congrats !!!!

we have called our baby Holly no middle name yet though

Congrats winegums, seen pic on facebook hes gorgeous :)
Good luck mummy to be, hope baby comes soon!
Eve love the name, my little sister called holly :) x

Congrats winegums, seen pic on facebook hes gorgeous :)
Good luck mummy to be, hope baby comes soon!
Eve love the name, my little sister called holly :) x

Hey ladies,

Congrats to all the new mummies n lots of labour:dust: to all those due their little bundles.

Well i had my little girl, little Lexie Patricia Brown eventually arrived a week late
10/02/11 at 21.51pm weighing 8lb 5oz and 51cms long after 5 hours from first contraction to her swooshing out of me(water birth).

She's just perfect and what made it even more lovely was she arrived on the day that my mum passed away 4 years ago so its extra special day now.

:kiss:

we have no middle name yet. We can't agree. I said if we just chose one each then we wouldnt argue, but he doesnt like my choice of Adam (after my brother) x

Congratulations MadameJ. It sounds a lovely labour.

Paiytonsmummy...........on your ticker you have pics on yours, how do you do that? x

Aw, mummy to be has had baby Dustin - lovely pic on Facebook. . Arrived at 10:46pm 12th feb 2011. Weighing 3770g :)
Congratulations !!!

i am trying skipping now but the girls have nicked my skipping rope :dohh: can certainly feel the action on the cervix area!!

oh and congratulations MadameJ, it's all happening round here :)

another popular day , congrats mummytobe and madamej

come on clare surely its your turn now

Aw, mummy to be has had baby Dustin - lovely pic on Facebook. . Arrived at 10:46pm 12th feb 2011. Weighing 3770g :)
Congratulations !!!

i am trying skipping now but the girls have nicked my skipping rope :dohh: can certainly feel the action on the cervix area!!

You just made me hurt thinking about skipping, hahaha.

Congratulations !!!

You just made me hurt thinking about skipping, hahaha.

ouch, sorry :rofl:

hey i just thought, if our Aussie friends had a baby now they would have them tomorrow but I could have a baby tonight, after them but birthday a day before...that messes with my brain !!!!:confused::wacko:

hey i just thought, if our Aussie friends had a baby now they would have them tomorrow but I could have a baby tonight, after them but birthday a day before...that messes with my brain !!!!:confused::wacko:

Don't do that to yourself, your head will explode! hahaha

Clare, I just read that and stopped knowing where it was knowing and that I wouldn't be able to comprehend!

I wanted to ask, do you have another sweep booked or is it just Thursday induction? I have a feeling its Valentines day :)

I'm looking forward to Monday to see if there is going to be any Valentines babies!!

My sister also hasnt had her baby..........still waiting. x

Clare, I just read that and stopped knowing where it was knowing and that I wouldn't be able to comprehend!

I wanted to ask, do you have another sweep booked or is it just Thursday induction? I have a feeling its Valentines day :)

I'm looking forward to Monday to see if there is going to be any Valentines babies!!

My sister also hasnt had her baby..........still waiting. x

yep my romantic valentines sweep :lol: i'm sure dtd must have helped??? felt a bit different to me up there :blush:

Congrats to everyone else who had babies today lol! Busy day! I'm really disappointed my spd is still as bad as ever! Hopefully it may settle down soon... Funny how I didn't notice it while my legs were being pulled apart to try and get the rest of his head out lol

I'm still in shock over childbirth I could never imagine it feeling quite likethat... I hated at the end feeling so out of control of myself....

Come on lucky and jenni lol! Xxx

Huh......... Lol!!

Ohhh I forgot to mention I did a big poo and it fell off the bed and a midwife slippd on it LOL

Ohhh I forgot to mention I did a big poo and it fell off the bed and a midwife slippd on it LOL

haha amazing ! it will happen to you one day :haha:

spd ..i also didnt notice it while being put in stirrups to be stitched lol i do have to say it is starting to ease off now though i can roll over in bed without screaming !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->