***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Whooo more babies was hoping to see lots of birth stories, Wine get some piccies on hun :) and lol at MW slipping on your Poo !! .

Rach i am so so sorry i told you it sounded normal i feel horrid now, But glad its sorted xxx.

Corey still has red sore eyes no puss now but the white bit is full of redness and they very watery really feel for him he wont open his eyes very often .

Lots of labour dust to those who need it xxxxx

Wine that did make me laugh!

My hips and bones feel horrendous at the moment I can hardly move so I can't begin to imagine how you must feel with SPD too.

Clare how did it feel different? Keep having sex before Monday! Even though it didn't bring on labour for me I really believe that oh sperm helped my cervix, it kept getting commented on how soft it was. Also it took 3 hours for me to go in established labour to pushing which was a huge difference from my first time.

RLT didn't help me I don't think. 2 hours of pushing and a point where he just wasn't coming down.

Gemma don't be silly! I didn't describe it very well. Lol. I was embarrassed and thought my vagina was hanging out! I didn't really want to describe it fully cause it looked awful. X

congrats mummy to be he is so cute..

im still pg and over it..i want my baby girl :(

hi all hopefully this time tomorrow our son will be here, contractions 7-8 mins apart lasting 1-2 mins hoping go to 5 mins by early hours then go in. been in contractions for 3 days now.
x

eve holly is a nice name

we finally decided this afternoon on Joshua Harry

Gonna change my avatar later :p xxx

Rach, it just felt like I could get my finger in a bit, felt again, not so sure :shrug: did feel long tho :( will try sex again tomorrow again. Hopefully!!

Nice name winegums, and looks like Jakob loves him!!

Good luck kns!!

I love the name wine.

Good luck kns! Looking forward to reading the birth announcement tomorrow.

Clare, i couldn't even feel mine enough to put my finger in so that's good!

I agree, it must be clare next??

Jellybean Joshua! Winegums! Congrats. U have successfully completed the delivery of my final bump buddy!! That makes it sound like ur a midwife running around to all my bump buddies to deliver them! :lol: Congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone else

It must be hard to be a later lovebug to hear all the announcemts and birth stories etc at this point! Just know if ur a first timer that the after bit is A-MAZ-ING. I know we all
knew this but my God... really... I could never have imagined. Yesterday was the first time I turned proper music on for Devin. It was actually one of the CDs I had made in prep for labour but didn't use in the end coz of emergency c section. It was made up of slow songs and we danced in front of the stereo for about an hour with him staring mesmerised into my eyes before finally finally falling asleep. Well I just cried for the whole time thinking how beautiful he is and how much I love him etc etc! Absolutely overwhelming and I'd go through 20 times my dramas and then walk over hot coals and broken glass to get him!

Hello, I didn't post often here, but lurked a lot.

Just to let you know I had my baby girl Madeleine on 6th February, weighing 6lb 9oz.

I had the most amazing birth, laboured to 8cm on TENS at home, then went to hospital and had a waterbirth with gas and air. It was just incredible - I hope those of you wanting waterbirths get yours.

Congrats gizmodo! Lovely name :)

Anyone heard from KNS?

I'm on 10 days overdue now, woo hoo double figures :rofl:!! today I am trying "making a raised veggie bed out of railway sleepers!!" Then watching dvds this pm, one extreme or the other might do it!! :)

oo winegums - did your Tens machine help?

i know that wasnt directed to me , but mine was a god send it was the only pain relief i used for the entire labour and i didnt even get chance to crank it up right up to the top level.

winegums - nice name

any news on kns ?

oo winegums - did your Tens machine help?

i know that wasnt directed to me , but mine was a god send it was the only pain relief i used for the entire labour and i didnt even get chance to crank it up right up to the top level.

winegums - nice name

any news on kns ?

Did you use it with your other labours?? i have thought about getting one, then some people say they don't work for them...obviously it is getting a little late for me!! Mind you, ordering one might be just the thing for getting her moving!! :lol:

I was an idiot and stopped using my TENS. At some stage I felt irritable and the wires were pissing me off so I took it off. It was working and the boost button was great! I was only on level 4 too. Not that it made me go down a route of other pain relief (until later) but I used nothing and could have just been more comfortable if I kept it on.

Lennie still hasn't done a poo. If he hasn't done one by today the midwife is coming tomorrow to stick a thermometer up his bum. I told Lennie he has to hurry up cause the alternative isn't going to be great! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->