• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I didn't tear or have stitches. I think I'm just scared to push too hard :-s

That's a good thing silly girl! We don't want tears or stitches. I'm been learning how to breath my baby down and am really hoping I can achieve this on the day. I keep hearing of all these urges to just want to push with all your might so I'm not sure if I'll need to keep my urges in check and just stay calm. It's a bit like pooing, you want to push and push to get it out but if you just let it come on it's own it'll slip out. (Great analogy eh? hahaha) I'm a poo breather in training!

Jenni I'm sure you will be fine... I really wish I had done hypnobirthing this time I was really out of tune, I still read the book and a lot came back to me etc and I managed to breathe him down for a lot of the way but at a certain point I felt I couldn't cope anymore it suddenly changed and my body was doing things my brain knew were wrong. I think I would have coped better at the end ifthr hypnobirhing classes we did were recent and fresh in my mind

By the way if anyone wants to read my very in depth birth story lol
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...xtremely-detailed-vbac-induction-story-d.html

Oooo The breathing down bit sounds good, I didnt figure that one out just did my hysterical i carnt cope bit then as soon as i had to push pushed like my friggin life depended on it 3 min pushing stage whooooooo :).

I know Rach i keep thinking i gotta poo soon lol, Just soooo constipated gonna buy some grapes tomorrow , Glad lennie went in the end lol. xxx

Just to let you know, jenni's waters went this morning. Nothing regular on the contraction front but she's filling up her pool.....good luck jenni :happydance:

Omg good luck Jenni!! :) and good luck for your sweep today Claire. Fx for you xxx

Oh yay! Good luck jenni.

Good luck clare with ur valentines sweep.

Gem I was the same. One mInute I felt in control then I was screaming "I can't do it" lol. X

ooh good luck jenni !!

out of 3 births ive had stitches twice even trying to breathe them down ..im just a tearer it seems lol

good luck for sweep Clare

Thanks everyone...I've tried to think myself open, but it's difficult knowing what to squeeze!! 3rd time lucky!!

Thanks everyone...I've tried to think myself open, but it's difficult knowing what to squeeze!! 3rd time lucky!!

Well you ain't called Lucky3 for nothing chick! ;) xx

:haha:

Well it's still closed :( she could get her finger in a little way but not enough to do a sweep.

I will go to the hospital on Thursday to be monitored and decide if I want the induction :( Come on baby...still 2 1/2 days to go, you can do it :thumbup:

ooh good luck jenni !!

out of 3 births ive had stitches twice even trying to breathe them down ..im just a tearer it seems lol

good luck for sweep Clare

Me too lol

Congrats all with new arrivals :hugs:

My baby girl is a little dream all she is doing is sleeping hopefully this keeps up lol

Midwife appt today, she booked me for induction and did a sweep, they were really suprised to find my cervix stretchy and paper thin and posterior??....she asked if i had any pains as i was 3-4 cm dilated and as i hadnt she assumed i would have an almost painless labor and that i have a very strong pain threshhold :shrug:

This is my 5th pregnancy, how long do you think i have left ladies? xx

Good luck jenni :)
Sorry to hear about your sweep clare, theres still time yet....come on little girl :) x

Good luck jenni :)
Sorry to hear about your sweep clare, theres still time yet....come on little girl :) x

I don't think it will be long either emsy.

Clare I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Finally done my birth story, here is the link if anyone wants to read:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...537356-my-proud-vbac-success-birth-story.html

Im losing patience. I need this baby out now. I know Im going to go over!:shrug:

It does get hard in the end.

Did you go overdue with your DD?

I got really angry with my BIL today, my sister is 8 days overdue and induction booked thursday, and he actually told her to stop moaning! What a d**k, does he not realise she is frustrated and scared! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->