• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

still no baby for me checked my cervix this mornin feels like theres not much left so im hopin something will happen very soon..

I have 8 days left (considering its still the 14th here) and getting frustrated too!! I dont want to be pushing out a 9 pound baby!! Also, you ladies kind of help me a lot talking about how you dont have much pain relief. I dont want any and my husband doesnt want me to have any but my mom told me to get some, that she would if she could do it over, and they are both going to be in the room with me so its going to be a tug of war with pain med arguments :grr:

Oh, and no signs here. I spotted a little the other night after :sex: but I think it was just a cervix irriatation. Besides that I have no signs whatsoever but the worst ear infections in history. Can hear close to nothing out of them both. Boooo :(

I have 8 days left (considering its still the 14th here) and getting frustrated too!! I dont want to be pushing out a 9 pound baby!! Also, you ladies kind of help me a lot talking about how you dont have much pain relief. I dont want any and my husband doesnt want me to have any but my mom told me to get some, that she would if she could do it over, and they are both going to be in the room with me so its going to be a tug of war with pain med arguments :grr:

Yeah it can be a tug of war but you do what feels best for you. I thought with my first I would go pain free but when I was in labor it wasnt for me. I needed pain relief! I am also going to get pain relief this time as well. I commend women who dont use pain relief just as much as the ones who do use pain relief. The only thing important is a healthy baby in the end.:hugs:

BTW, Im from Chicago too, born and raised on the west side. I go home quite often:)

Hey thats awesome! Im originally from Brookfield so west suburbs! I live on the south now though right next to Midway airport lol thats crazy!!

Yes, my mom keeps telling me that you get the same credit either way. My side of the family thinks like that, but DHs side will look down at me for getting an epidural. Theyre Mexican and they have their own theories about it as do other countries. Im just going to take it as it comes I am going in with an open mind.

dont know if its anything but im in so much pain..im gettin bh or contractions not sure wat yet and alot of pressure in my lower belly ..god i hope this turns into labour.

@ marlarky - as someone else said , do whatever you feel comfortable with take no notice of what people think or say , its your body and your baby do it your way :)

@ carmyz - good luck fx it turns into something for you

well i think it might be it..just had a stronger pain defently doesnt feel like a bh

did anyone set up a lovebug thread anywhere else , whilst i still love this one and keep looking for babies i kinda feel a bit out of it now.

Eve I literally just came on to do that!

I made this one if that's ok - https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/537812-february-mummies-2011-3-a.html#post9187935

Though i will Definately still be on this thread until we've all had our babies :D

Hope Jenni is ok and getting the calm birth she wants :D

Oh and someone said about pain relief - just go in with an open mind. I really would rather not have had pain relief but on my birth preferences sheet i just wrote - do NOT want pethidine or meptid but open to all other pain relief options

and then i just went with what felt right at the time

According to jenni's facebook she was sent to hospital. But was chucked out this morning as they were too busy!! She had got to 2cm in 30 hours:( but hopefully being a home will help things along for her :)

Winegums - thanks for setting up the new thread...might join you over there one day. Beginning to feel like I'm a bit rubbish not being able to produce a baby :(

Good luck carmys!
Aww poor jenni, hope baby comes soon for her!
Yeyy another feb lovebugs thread, shall take a look later on :)
Clare dont feel like that, you have done a great job soo far im sure your little girl will be here soon :) xx

Still no baby :( Here's my story thus far copied from over in another forum:

Hey ladies! Just sitting here part way naked with a hot water bottle being held on my back by MiL while trying to munch down a sandwich. Or in other words, still in labour! So far it's not exactly what I though it would be like. I started having contractions about 3 min apart after an hour after my waters broke which didn't let up so we called the midwife in. Long story short I was ready for the pool my body at only 1cm was not. And later on while they were still coming at 3 min sometimes 2 I was ready for pool my body was not at 2cm. Distress insued and a transfer to the hospital happened around 3pm. I cried the whole way. I felt like a failure.

Got to the hospital was told I could get into the bath to which I got a bit snippy and said I wanted to get in the pool in my own what the heck was the difference?! So laboured in the bath for 3 hours. I must say it was the best part of the whole day. While being at home the midwife was constantly on top of me, monitoring Babs and my heart rate. Taking my blood pressure. But it was JUST me and hubby in the room while I was in the bath from 3 hours and it was bliss. I sucked on my gas and air while the contractions still made their way and thought I was going to enjoy my birth again.

That was until everything STOPPED once I got out of the pool. Like seriously went from at least 5 6 min apart at the most to 2 an hour. So I slept over in the hospital since it was so late by this point. But when I got up in the morning wanted to go home, which worked out well as they were super full and wanted to get rid of me! hahaha. BTW For a hospital that wanted rid of me they sure did take their sweet time dischargin me, geez! Was told at 6am I was to go home didn't leave till like 10.

So she did one final internal at my request (How weird it was to actually fight for my right to an internal. This whole time I thought it would be the opposite!) To which I was still only 2cm

So I'm back home ladies *sigh* Just over 37 hours since everything started and only getting contractions very sporadically. I'm due in tomorrow morning for antibiotics which I agreed to but said I won't be getting induced if me and babs are fine, but they seemed ok with that. Unless of course I go tonight *fingers crossed*

The crazy thing is my sister flies in tomorrow at 2:30 after all this joking around she may actually make it to see the birth! hahaha.

well girls, i've been having periody type pains for a couple of hours now and they don't seem to be going...fx this might be turning into something?????!!!!

making spag bol for dinner...that doesn't help as I also feel a bit queasy lmao!!

aww jenniflower sounds like you are being put thrugh it a bit !

sending lots of :dust: that you go into labour tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->