• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ooh come on clare lets hope this is it !

eve, can I ask, where did you end up giving birth, and in what position? I still haven't quite decided, have plenty of shower curtains and rugs but not sure where to put them :dohh:

Woo clare I hope they keep coming!

Jenni I reckon ur baby is holding out for ur Sis!

Thanks for doing the thread wine! Now I can flit between the two. X

Hey everyone, just an update. Had my little boy on the 11th Feb at 5.33am weighing in at 8lb13oz after a 16hour labour.

He is being an absolute angel :)

Congratulations MagicBracken :)

Jenniflower...hope things pick up again for you! xx
Clare..once again fx my lovely - we wanna meet Lil Lucky! xx

Oh and did anyone hear anymore from KNS...did I miss any update? xx

ooh come on clare lets hope this is it !

eve, can I ask, where did you end up giving birth, and in what position? I still haven't quite decided, have plenty of shower curtains and rugs but not sure where to put them :dohh:

never used my shower curtains in the end except on the matress for afterwards lol .
i was in my lounge i started off on all 4s leaning into the sofa but then they couldnt examine me so i turned over and then couldnt move i was kind of squatting with my back to the sofa resting my elbows on the sofa if that makes sense ..almost a sitting position . i had a lovely soft fleece under my bum and back ..ended up chucking it seemed too much hassle to wash it lol !
there was no mess though at all i have to say and my waters popped on the floor etc. the midwives took everything away too

Good luck girls not many left now commmon babies your mummies are desperate for cuddles :).
Jennie hun sounds like a tyring time for you, I lost my waters 8pm on the Tuesday and he didnt start to come naturally on his own till Thursday 9am so dont loose hope :) p.s and they gave me no antibiotics xxxx

Congratulations magicbracken.

I haven't come across an update from kns on here. Unless I missed it.

Clare how u feeling? X

i can definitely feel contractions, ie my bump is going hard and painful but really bad. and they were every 5 mins but then seemed less frequent. starting up again now.

tried to feel for my cervix earlier but couldn't find it! not sure if has started to efface (yes please) or my bump is just too in the way!

i was wondering about kns too, fx for them.

good luck clare! really hope this is it for you xx

good luck clare :)
Jenny I also think baby is waiting for you sis...hope things pick up soon!
Congratulations Magic...what a good weight :) xx

ooh you seen facebook ...carmyz has had her girl yay for babies !

Yay. Congratulations carmyz!

Clare, sounds so so promising! How often r the pains? X

Yay. Congratulations carmyz!

Clare, sounds so so promising! How often r the pains? X

If I walk around every 2 or 3 minutes but if I sit much further apart Mw is coming to check me out but I think she'll say go to bed!!

Good luck Jenni and lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Magic:)

I still can't stop thinking about giving birth - it was SO different to how i thought it would feel........... just amazing

congrats carmys!!!!
winegums i know exactly how u feel i wanna do both my births all over again....best thing in the world xx

Hey thats awesome! Im originally from Brookfield so west suburbs! I live on the south now though right next to Midway airport lol thats crazy!!

Yes, my mom keeps telling me that you get the same credit either way. My side of the family thinks like that, but DHs side will look down at me for getting an epidural. Theyre Mexican and they have their own theories about it as do other countries. Im just going to take it as it comes I am going in with an open mind.

Ok cool, I understand. I have friends in Brookfield and near Midway. Im wishing you the best and I think that you can do it natural. Just remember to breathe, and breathe. Keep the open mind!:hugs:

Wow, I feel like I've missed so much, I can't reply to everything! lol Sooo..
Good luck to everyone who is in labor! :D
Congrats to the ladies who had their bubs!!:D
And hopefully the ladies that are still waiting will have their babes in their arms, soon!! :D

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been so exhausted trying to keep up with the baby.. Plus, Saturday I landed in the ER with (according to them) a UTI.. I didn't know I had it! But I had a high fever, and wasn't sure why (scary considering the c-sec)... They said it was a UTI, may have started spreading to kidneys.. so they put me on an antibiotic and sent me home. Makes sense why I still need pain pills to cope every day and it's been two weeks since I had the c-sec done. The doctor kept saying I should be fine without them soon, now we know why I wasn't...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->