***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I agree mrskcbrown, your cervix is super ready. I don't think its going to be long. x

good luck hun 100% effaced that's excellent shouldn't be long now! xxx

Thanks ladies. I really want him to come today!!! Im anticipating it too much! I wish I would just feel something besides pressure! Dr says if he doesnt come by next thursday then I have to do a repeat section and God knows I do not want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

Thanks for all of your well wishes!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to update I had my baby boy Landon on the 11th 8lbs 11.5oz 21.5 inches long :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC02316.jpg
    DSC02316.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02366.jpg
    DSC02366.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey all message from Clare (Lucky3) who has had Lil baby Lucky (finally) at 12.22 this morning :) yey
She arrived at 12.22 this morning after active labour of about an hour!! She is watching me write this and is very alert, me less so!! No drugs just a little gas and air! Clare x

Hi all just quickly goin to say emmalee was born on the 16th at 4.12am 7lb 10 oz 50cm long and 34hc..labour was 2 and a half hrs only first degree tearin this time but the labour was alot worse then my second i also lost quite a bit of blood luckly they stopped it with medicine otherswise i would of had to go to theatre was very close.

shes doin well with b/f my milk has come in a bit more today they feel alot heavier..had the m/w come to check her out and shes a touch yellow so im hopin she doesnt get jaundice...goin to be on top of it though with feedings and indirect sunlight..

here are some pics

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
Hey all message from Clare (Lucky3) who has had Lil baby Lucky (finally) at 12.22 this morning :) yey
She arrived at 12.22 this morning after active labour of about an hour!! She is watching me write this and is very alert, me less so!! No drugs just a little gas and air! Clare x

popped in for news on Lucky :blush: thanks wii widdow!!:thumbup: Congratulations :flower:

And a BIG congratulations to all the Feb Love Bugs and their new babies:flower: lovely to see all the new arrivals XXX

Hey babes how are you? Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!! Haven't seen you about in a while but am really happy for you :) xxx

Congrats cerrie!

Yay clare! So pleased ur finally meeting your little baby! My Sis had her baby at 1.20am so you must have been in delivery at the same time.

Carmyz Lennie has jaundice. I think it's getting better. I was feeding him constantly with the comfort feeds and had his basket in the patio doors and I think its worked. X

Hello everyone, heres a post from my journal

Just a quickie.. Isabel was born this morning at 12.22, weighing 8lb 2oz after i wastold at 9.30 the cervix was only just open. That midwife managed to squeeze a finger in and broke my waters, whoops! She didn't think I was in labour at 11 until she heard the moaning I was making in the shower so sent me to delivery suite. An hour later she was born!! I was still only 5cms dilated 10 mins before she was born, I just couldn't stop pushing :( do she came out super speedy!

So I didnt get my homebirth but the midwife was a community one and lovely. And as she came so fast her agpar was only 2 to start with so I was in the right place :) now I just want to get home. By lunch...or I'm leaving!

Managed with no drugs just gas and air, when they forced me to use it! I found shouting aaaaaaargh worked for me it not Tim and the midwives! Feel proud of myself, but not of all the racket I made!!

I am just feeling so happy, lucky and yep, on cloud nine!

Congrats Clare x cant wait to see a piccy x

congrats cerrie.

today should be my due date lol .

Wow clare that was quick. Just goes to show how quickly the cervix can dilate.

I love her name too. X

aww congratulations Cerrie, Clare and Carmyz!

Clare I love her name! and well done for only using Gas and Air, you should definitely be proud of yourself mama xx

Awww congrats all who have had babies last 2 days so great to see we are nearly all mummys now.

Babes it was very nice of you to pop back congrats on your new pregnancy i am sure bubs is a beautiful present sent from Charlie **Hugs** xxxxx

woow congrats to all the ladies who have had babies over past few days hope your all well :) xx

Awww congrats all who have had babies last 2 days so great to see we are nearly all mummys now.

Babes it was very nice of you to pop back congrats on your new pregnancy i am sure bubs is a beautiful present sent from Charlie **Hugs** xxxxx

Thank you..and congratulations on your baby too!!!:flower:

I do like to think this baby is like charlies twin.. i conceived with first ovulation..so next egg down the tubes..:) its a boy too!!!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->