***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Clare, my sister came in at 430pm and went to delivery at 11pm and had baby at 120am. She was in room 8 I think. She wasnt in labour when she came in, she had the pessery and then started a few hours later. In deli suite she was in the room with the pool.

Sleepen when were u due? x

Oo I went for a walk at 4.30 so she may have appeared then and the couple next to me disappeared whilst I was away again...maybe it was them? She got her pessary nice and quick anyway, and labour must have been pretty quick too! What did she have, is she doing ok?

looking forward to hearing of some more feb lovebug babies - labor dust to you all :)

me too ! come on feb babies come on out
:dust:

just noticed lucky your girls all have flowery middle names - i like that !
we are still trying to decide on a middle name for holly . hubby likes Holly Rae , i like Holly Rose but i like Rae as well ... decisions !

Thanks eve! We thought about Amber as a middle name this time but hubby wanted to stick with flowers!!

I do like Rose, but then I would!! Holly Rae Richardson does sound ace together though. :) it is hard to decide, cos they're stuck with it for along time!!

i think we are sticking with Holly Rae . Amber was on my list too . i might make the appointment to register her now we are decided ..hope i dont have to wait too long.

How long do u normally have to wait to get appointment to get registered? I'm hoping to get an appointment for Friday.

Clare, what time did u get your pessery? Is that all that was required to get u going?

My Sis did have him quick. By the time she went into deli suite at 11ish he was born at 120. Just 20 minutes of pushing. Lucky girl! Lol. There was a scary moment though. She was in the pool and had delivered his head and his shoulder got stuck. Midwives pressed the emergency button, told Sis she needed to get out of the pool now and onto bed. Ppl rushed into the room, Sis just got up, thinking how the hell was she goij g to do this with his head hanging between her legs, but whatever standing up done made the baby fall out and she quickly got back in the water again.
She had a boy who was another whopper at 10lb1. He was defo overdue. His skin was really dry and he is just huge!
She is getting on fine. No bruising or sweeping at all down below. X

How long do u normally have to wait to get appointment to get registered? I'm hoping to get an appointment for Friday.

Clare, what time did u get your pessery? Is that all that was required to get u going?

My Sis did have him quick. By the time she went into deli suite at 11ish he was born at 120. Just 20 minutes of pushing. Lucky girl! Lol. There was a scary moment though. She was in the pool and had delivered his head and his shoulder got stuck. Midwives pressed the emergency button, told Sis she needed to get out of the pool now and onto bed. Ppl rushed into the room, Sis just got up, thinking how the hell was she goij g to do this with his head hanging between her legs, but whatever standing up done made the baby fall out and she quickly got back in the water again.
She had a boy who was another whopper at 10lb1. He was defo overdue. His skin was really dry and he is just huge!
She is getting on fine. No bruising or sweeping at all down below. X

guess it depends how busy your local place is , i had to wait 2 weeks with ds2 and ages with ds1 - he was born in dec and they were only registering deaths i think i was about a month for him . i am hoping its not busy and i can get in this week while oh is still off work :S

We don't make appointments to register births.. You can do but most people just turn up lol... But maybe it's cos we have loads of register offices near here so they never get busy xx

I just made an appointment for Friday, was a bit worried they would be full after your post!! I just want the child benefit!! :winkwink:

Rach, my midwife had to go out for an emergency call, I bet that was your sister!! Glad it was ok, he was big!!

I had the prostin in about 3 or 4..

Did any of you have to wear dvt stockings, very sexy. Not!! It is hospital policy apparently!

No at my hospital they only usually use them after sections

I forgot about child benefit! Do theybackdate it to the date of birth if you don't do it straight away? How do you do it? Do you have to apply over again or do you just tell them you have another child now ? Lol xx

i think they back date it about 6 weeks iirc. i havent even got a form as i didnt get a bounty pack :( i think for ds2 i had to fill in the form but i cant remeber tbh.
got my appointment for tomo guess they not busy :D

you have to fill in a form and send it off but you can't do that until you have the birth certificate.
There should have been the forms in your bounty pack, if not then you can get them printed out at the job centre.

racheal, sorry it took so long for me to respond was trying to catch up on all the posts i had missed. i was due on sat 2/19. i know it was not that long ago, but i am so uncomfortable. i just want to be done.

Yeah it prob was my sister. Lol. Was it around 1am time. I bet u were too preoccupied to even look at the time.

I didn't have to wear stockings either :-s but SIL did after her section.

About the child benefit, I was the same. I said to oh we need to agree on a middle name so we can get him registered and he said he's not even been here long and ur after his money. Lol.

We got our appointment at the registry office for Friday and oh gets a half day. Woo hoo. X

racheal, sorry it took so long for me to respond was trying to catch up on all the posts i had missed. i was due on sat 2/19. i know it was not that long ago, but i am so uncomfortable. i just want to be done.

Overdue is still overdue Hun. I hope something starts to happen for u soon. X

Yeah it prob was my sister. Lol. Was it around 1am time. I bet u were too preoccupied to even look at the time.

About the child benefit, I was the same. I said to oh we need to agree on a middle name so we can get him registered and he said he's not even been here long and ur after his money. Lol.

We got our appointment at the registry office for Friday and oh gets a half day. Woo hoo. X

Ugh I hate these stockings!! And they're making me wear them for two weeks. The only up side is my feet tend to stay toasty warm without slippers hahaha.

Hi jenni,

lovely to "hear" from yo! Hope you're feeling "ok".

As i lay grumbling in hospital as I was monitored/induced the stockings did add insult to injury!! Unfortunately i had to take mine off to have a shower and then I was in the throws of labour so couldn't put them back on...if they ever would have fitted.

I guess you get used to them after a week or 2?!

Big hugs to you :hugs:

it was after I had given birth so prob was, that is so weird :)

the cramps are more like a constant crampy feeling.
i have a doctors appointment today, so am going to ask about them. also going to ask about being induced. i know that idea is scary to a lot of people, but as i was induced with my first for medical reasons (high bp) i know what to excpect and am ok with it.

hope everyone is doing well today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->