***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Congrats to everyone who has had their babies. I have been lurking but by little one isn't here yet I'm due today and getting very impatient!
X

hope you arent waiting too long ava !

and congrats babesx3 on your pregnancy

Babesx3 that's really special. X

Ava I hope something gets started for u soon. X

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting!

Hello girls and congrats to all u that have had ur babies rach and virginia wow 10lb 11 that's v impressive. Also congrats to everyone Else. And to all those who r still goin i hope u have ur little ones in ur arms v v soon.

I've been v poorly the last few days ive had mustitas and its made me v sick its also v painfull had dr out twice and now in v strong antibiotics and pain killers the swealing is starting to come down slowly.

Little man is doin v well he's just over 2 wks old and waighs 8lb 2 now he's a spit of his daddy.
My spd seems to of gone now still get a bit sore every now and again but its def improved.

Lay cud u put my babys birth on the front page plz he was born on 2nd Feb at 19.32 waighin 7lb 11oz natural birth thank u x x

blimey, i feel I've been away for ages!!

Thanks to Wii Widow for being a great bump buddy and keeping you updated, and thanks for all the congrats!

She fed every hour during the night last night...not great. i have tried to keep her more topped up today and she has been awake for about half the day??? so fx I might get a bit more sleep tonight!!

Isabel Lily, born 18.02.11 at 12.22 am, weighing 8lb 2 oz.

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
Congrats to all the beautiful babies. :flower:

Im now 2 days overdue and csection is now scheduled for next friday at 12 noon. I cant understand how I am 4cm, fully effaced and feel absolutely nothing:shrug:.

Im praying this little boy comes on his own, very soon!

dd29 I had mastitis when I breastfed DD. I had never felt so ill. I hope those antibiotics kick in soon.

Clare she is beautiful. I love her little outfit.

Mrskcbrown i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, although i'm still sure baby will come before. I take it inducement was not an option for u? x

dd29 I had mastitis when I breastfed DD. I had never felt so ill. I hope those antibiotics kick in soon.

Clare she is beautiful. I love her little outfit.

Mrskcbrown i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, although i'm still sure baby will come before. I take it inducement was not an option for u? x

No its not an option because of a prior csection.:nope: They dont want to risk uterine rupture. I wish it was an option though:thumbup:.

clare she is beautiful :)
Mrskcbrown....really hope your little man decides to make an appearance before your section....sending lots of labour dust to you :) x

Rach - did your sister come into n and n about 7 ish then transfer to delivery quite quickly? there was a couple in the bed next to me (in room 8 i think) who were obviously already in labour...they disappeared to delivery when I went for a walk, then i went about an hour later!

looking forward to hearing of some more feb lovebug babies - labor dust to you all :)

looking forward to hearing of some more feb lovebug babies - labor dust to you all :)

me too ! come on feb babies come on out
:dust:

just noticed lucky your girls all have flowery middle names - i like that !
we are still trying to decide on a middle name for holly . hubby likes Holly Rae , i like Holly Rose but i like Rae as well ... decisions !

wow i have missed so much. have not been on in a while. my comp keeps acting up.

but anyway congrats to all the ladies who have had there precious little ones.

i am now officially overdue, and really would like him out soon.

good luck to all still waiting

Clare, my sister came in at 430pm and went to delivery at 11pm and had baby at 120am. She was in room 8 I think. She wasnt in labour when she came in, she had the pessery and then started a few hours later. In deli suite she was in the room with the pool.

Sleepen when were u due? x

Congratulations to everyone who's little ones have arrived. Unfortunately still waiting dor our baby girl to decide on making an appearance.

Wishing luck to everyone who's little ones have yet to arrive.

me too ! come on feb babies come on out
:dust:

just noticed lucky your girls all have flowery middle names - i like that !
we are still trying to decide on a middle name for holly . hubby likes Holly Rae , i like Holly Rose but i like Rae as well ... decisions !

I love both of those middle names.
hubby's niece has a daughter called Holly Anne.

Oh eve I love Holly Rae!!!

Mrskcbrown i had a c section and was induced this time round over 2 weeks late...

I ended up doing a lot of research on induction and decided i would prefer that to another c section, there are lots of factors involved including method of induction (pessarys, ARM, hormone drip etc) and also reason for previous section....

It may be worth looking into

Good luck to those of you still waiting on your babies!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"