***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ok so i didn't have to ask about being induced. they have decided to start inducing me tommarow night. after they do an ultra sound to make sure he is not breech. he is not moving down at all, he is actully moving further up. so they are worried he is breech, or that he will not engage without encouragment.

ok so i didn't have to ask about being induced. they have decided to start inducing me tommarow night. after they do an ultra sound to make sure he is not breech. he is not moving down at all, he is actully moving further up. so they are worried he is breech, or that he will not engage without encouragment.

Im still waiting too sleepen! I hope all is well for your induction tomorrow. I go to DRs tomorrow and hoping to hear some good news.

good luck for your induction sleepen and hope something happens for you soon mrskcbrown!!! xxx

Hello ladies I'm still here but went for a sweep this morning and I'm 4cm dilated so they admitted me to the labour ward but as I'm not contracting they sent me home :( glad I'm at home but gutted I'm
Stuck at 4cm!!! Any guesses on how ling this will last? X

Sleepen - my baby was sitting high up so when I went to for monitoring/induction last week so they had to scan before they would put in the prostin. she wasn't breech but I do wonder if her staying high up was why my cervix never started opening :shrug: once the prostin kicked in I had her really quickly - they checked at 9.30 and she could only just force a finger into cervix - i had her at 12.22!

fx for you and all other overdue ladies :hugs:

thanks lucky3. that is what they said that if he is not breech the reason i am not dialating is because he is too high and won't come down. they are going to start me off with cervadil tonight as long as scan shows he is not breech. then in morning they will give me potosin. so long as everything goes well i should have him sometime tommarow.

good luck with the induction sleepen :)
Mrskcbrown hope something happens soon for you!! :)
Ava grace...really dont think it will be much longer before something happens good luck :)

Jenny has posted her birth story just a short while ago. Prob just after mine!!

hey ladies!!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT HAD THEIR BABIIES! sorry i havent been on been very busy busy with bubs! =]]

THANK YOU to the ladies that made the announcement for me =]

my baby boy Ayden was born February 10, 2011 @ 3:15am weighing 8lbs 6oz and 20 inches long

he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and such a sweet boy im so in love =] labor dust to all the ladies that is still pregnant! xoxo

I'm in the same boat as misznessa!! haha Super busy! I can't believe mine is already 3 weeks.. Time is flying!!

Hope anyone still pregnant goes into labor soon!!! Fingers crossed for you all!! And everyone that's had theirs since last time I was on... Congrats!!!!

Sleepen, hope your's isn't breech! That's why I didn't dilate, because she was sitting breech and only had one foot in the birth canal... Hopefully that isn't the case for you!! Fingers crossed!!

Hey ladies
I had my beautiful baby boy Joshua Thomas C on 19/2/2011 @ 3:53 am 7lb8.5oz via kiwi delivery. he's a beauty such a good boy.
Had a very rough birth not had chance to do a proper birth story yet as we are back in hospital after being at home only one day :-(
I will fill you in when I get home hopefully later today!! As we are both doing alot better now.
:hugs: to all xxxx

Good luck sleepen. I hope it works!

Mrskcbrown, can't believe you still not popped. Really hope something happens soon.

Avagrace, you too! Labour dust to u all. X

Hi ladies well went into very fast labour from no contractions to pushing and my gorgeous little (8lbs 8) baby boy was born at 12.39am this morning! We are both being kept in for 48hrs but no major problems! Can't believe how quick it all went!
Thanks for all your advice have loved this thread!
Labour dust to all waiting! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->