***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi ladies well went into very fast labour from no contractions to pushing and my gorgeous little (8lbs 8) baby boy was born at 12.39am this morning! We are both being kept in for 48hrs but no major problems! Can't believe how quick it all went!
Thanks for all your advice have loved this thread!
Labour dust to all waiting! X

Hi ladies well went into very fast labour from no contractions to pushing and my gorgeous little (8lbs 8) baby boy was born at 12.39am this morning! We are both being kept in for 48hrs but no major problems! Can't believe how quick it all went!
Thanks for all your advice have loved this thread!
Labour dust to all waiting! X

Hiya can I be updated emilia minnie Edwards was born on the 17th feb 8lb by emergency c sec

wow ava grace nice one for being quick and congratulations

mommacc - hope you are ok and recover well - congrats to you too !

crazyguider - congrats , like the name !

now give us some piccys to coo over haha

Congrats to all the new babies!:happydance:

I have mines tomorrow at 12 noon via csection! I am so excited to finally meet this little boy!:cloud9:

Congrats for all the new babies and good luck mrskcbrown!!

ohhhhhhhhh congrats everyone!!!

mrskcbrown good luck for tomorrow! xxx

Good Luck mrskcbrown. :flower:

I'm here wine! Just fiddling about. I had to go back into Hospital last night due to a head ache that turned out to be high blood pressure. Blah. They also found that for some reason my platelet levels were at like 950 when they should only be at 450 :wacko: I think they gave me like super hero blood during my transfusion, haha. Now if only that blood could heal me!

I did post my birth story for anyone who is interested though. Phoebe's birth story It's quite badly written and a bit all over the place so no need to read it really.

thats some story Jenni , hope you and phoebe have a good recovery :hugs:

Doesn't look like I'll be having a February baby after all :(
Induction is booked for Monday afternoon so if she comes before Tuesday I'll be surprised but hey ho, St. David's Day baby would be lovely :)

Oh my, I can't BELIEVE it is nearly the end of February!! Come on feb babies, you can do it!!

Doesn't look like I'll be having a February baby after all :(
Induction is booked for Monday afternoon so if she comes before Tuesday I'll be surprised but hey ho, St. David's Day baby would be lovely :)

there is still time yet fx for you

My daughter Ariana Valerie Faith was born via C section at 18:28 on 11/02/11 weighing 10lb2oz. She is perfect and I feel truly blessed Xxx

My daughter Ariana Valerie Faith was born via C section at 18:28 on 11/02/11 weighing 10lb2oz. She is perfect and I feel truly blessed Xxx

Congratulations - she was a good weight! I have an Arianna! (pronounced ari-Anna)

There is a thread for february 2011 mummies, come and join us!

Hi. Sorry, I forgot to update. Brianna Florence was born by crash c-section on Feb 10th, weighing 9lb 10oz. It was all a bit traumatic at the time, but both of us are fine, which is the important thing!

Hi ladies! I had my son!:happydance: He was born via a VBAC, 10lbs &10oz. He was born 2/25/11 at 3:26pm. Here is Malcolm Josiah Brown>>>>

Attachments

• DSCN0178.jpg
    DSCN0178.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0187.jpg
    DSCN0187.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0174.jpg
    DSCN0174.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats on the vbac and your son mrskcbrown - big boy too !

Hi ladies! I had my son!:happydance: He was born via a VBAC, 10lbs &10oz. He was born 2/25/11 at 3:26pm. Here is Malcolm Josiah Brown>>>>

Congrats! I've been waiting to see his weight to see if I still had the biggest baby! Lol! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->