***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/537812-february-mummies-2011-3-a.html

im a bit late posting this. :dohh:

i was due 10th feb but had my beautiful baby boy january 19th at 17.58 weighing 5lbs 11oz and 47.5 cms.

called him Noah :) :cloud9:

Congratulations mrskcbrown!! Virginia you still win :lol: good to see you in the parenting thread too :)

congrats to all you ladies...hope your all well!!

Mrskcbrown, he is adorable well done on your VBAC :) x

just a quick update will post more info later. had my son logan james on 2/24 at 8:27 pm via emergency c-section.

Congratulations mrskcbrown, your son is beautiful and 10lbs 10oz. via vbac you go girl!!:thumbup:

You do don't u Virginia? By an oz?

Yay mrskcbrown on your vbac! You went on your own in the end.

Congratulations to all the other births too. X

Hi ladies! I had my son!:happydance: He was born via a VBAC, 10lbs &10oz. He was born 2/25/11 at 3:26pm. Here is Malcolm Josiah Brown>>>>

A huge congratulations to you meskcbrown! I know how much it meant to you have have a vbac! Well done, hope it went ok? And many congratulations on your son, he is very handsome :) Hope you are both well.

Hi ladies! I had my son!:happydance: He was born via a VBAC, 10lbs &10oz. He was born 2/25/11 at 3:26pm. Here is Malcolm Josiah Brown>>>>

A huge congratulations to you meskcbrown! I know how much it meant to you have have a vbac! Well done, hope it went ok? And many congratulations on your son, he is very handsome :) Hope you are both well.

Thanks so much! It went way better than I expected. I was truly blessed. No tears or anything, just one little cut. He is perfect and couldnt ask God for a better little boy.:cloud9:

yep!!!!
our son was born 15th March @ 1.38am, 16 days overdue!
lewis was born weighing 7lb 6oz.

Thanks guys very traumatic labour and crash section. Has everyone had all their babies? X

I think so. We have all moved on to the feb parenting thread. Hope to see you there x

Thanks guys very traumatic labour and crash section. Has everyone had all their babies? X

Yup think you were the last to go. I'm sorry to hear it was traumatic have been able to write your story out yet? I know it took me quite a few weeks before I could even attempt to think about the birth again. I hope you're doing ok hun. :hugs:

Sorry girls, I forgot to update here too. Connor was born on 3rd March 8 days late but made up for it with a 6 hour labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->