***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Winegums...... soooo glad to see you here.... I have been laying low for a while noone ever talks in SMEP anymore I never really felt comfortable out of that thread but I have really missed the company. How are you doing?

im doing good ttcstill i think everyone has pretty much dissapeared from the thread except nessicle who is further along than us! im good, got my 20week scan next month :D how are you? xx

My 20 week scan also...........which is 15th September! Woo! I cant wait to find out. I want to buy stuff!!!

OH already said no to gender scan.........well I tried with a 3d scan..but I got stopped before I even started. x

Hi Rachael, my 20 week scan is 15th September too, at the N&N, what time are you? think i am 4 pm so might take my girls along. maybe, it's a bit scary!!

Clare x

HEYYYYYY ladies iam oficially deciding to join 2nd tri now sooo happy over here.

Hows every 1 in here ?. xx

My 20 week scan also...........which is 15th September! Woo! I cant wait to find out. I want to buy stuff!!!

OH already said no to gender scan.........well I tried with a 3d scan..but I got stopped before I even started. x

Hi Rachael, my 20 week scan is 15th September too, at the N&N, what time are you? think i am 4 pm so might take my girls along. maybe, it's a bit scary!!

Clare x

Wow, we are exactly the same week and days pregnant and scan on the same day! lol. Can't believe we are on the same day! I'm not sure what time. I cant remember. I'll look on my card. It was 14 or 15 something tho. I think :-S

Good Morning ladies :) how are you all???? Brr i am cold this morning... OH boy what a night!!!! Woke up at 1am to my DD Layla crying.. So i went in to her room to investigate and she was sick everywhere... poor thing :( So after waking up hubby to clean it up (CAN NOT DEAL WITH VOMIT :( lol) i took Layla for a shower and calmed her down a little bit but she didnt want to sleep in her cot again.. so we both spend the night in our spare bed.... Rugged up and snuggled together :) I kinda liked it to be honest :) Nice to snuggle with my baby girl :D She seem a little better this morning but who knows... I am sick of everyone being sick around me!! Arnt I the pregnant one lol :D Hubby is sick layla was sick on weekend now last night as well lol... Geebus..... lucky me!!!!!

i still havent booked in my 20 week scan yet... hopefully they will contact me asap with a date :) I cant wait to find out what we are having :) and of course to see her (it) again :)

Iam cheating having scan 27th of August to know sex, £50 i have saved just £10 a week for the last 5 weeks really wanna know lol and could afford to lose a tenner a week is anyone finding out before the 27th ?? . xxx

Looks like I am still not gonna find out at all - My 20 wk scan is booked for the 22nd of September and OH is still determined he doesn't want to know!!! aRRRGRHHHHH

just home from hospital after the worst few days ever our little angel is gone up to heaven i'm devasted, I was told on sunday that our baby was showing 6 weeks instead of 12 and they couldn't find heartbeat I then lost our baby on Mon, had D&C yesterday and got home today I'm gutted, cried out and exausted, girls good luck I truly wish you all a healthy and safe pregnancy

just home from hospital after the worst few days ever our little angel is gone up to heaven i'm devasted, I was told on sunday that our baby was showing 6 weeks instead of 12 and they couldn't find heartbeat I then lost our baby on Mon, had D&C yesterday and got home today I'm gutted, cried out and exausted, girls good luck I truly wish you all a healthy and safe pregnancy

oh hunny im so sorry xxxx

Oh Darling. Massive cuddles. i am so sorry for your loss :( I hope that your are recoving ok and that we will see you again here real soon. Cuddles and kisses :hugs:

hey ladies check out my thread on the 2nd tri board..pics of bubs

so sorry hun :( bug :hugs: xxx

Oh NO...I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hugs :hugs:

I'm due 2nd feb, could you add me on please! Thank you! Any one else due around then are you finding out the sex? X

littlebaby4 so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

hubby and I are finding out the sex on 15 September, we are just so nosy and impatient but actually it is practical too as it makes quite a difference if it's a boy as we have 2 girls so far!!

We have bought some neutral stuff anyway - i just love tiny babies in white but it would be great to buy stuff in the sales! my friend is due on the 28th august and she didn't find out. i have bought some bits already, for either of us. i am convinced one of us is having a boy and my money's on both of us but do i give her all the boy stuff if she's having a boy...or do I hang on to it for a week or 2 then give it to her if mines a girl!! :lol:

can't wait!!

rachael - i might see you at the hospital on the 15th then, that would be weird :lol:!!

HUGS littlebabyno4 XXXXX so sorry to hear your news...hope u are ok!! XXX

Got my 20 weeks scan on 20th sept, we won't be finding out, having a final surprise..:)
i also love babies in white so it really doesn't matter clothes wise and i have 2 girls and a boy already so i really have no real preference to the gender... a boy would be nice to even up the numbers but i sooo love my little girls that i would love a girl... win win!!!
although i suppose a boy would be most convenient as we only have 3 bedrooms so bunkbeds in each kids rooms so 2 in each would be ideal...:)
lol...i can argue either way!!! good job i don't get to choose!!!

I have my 20 week scan on the 20th Sept and cant wait to find out. :) Seems ages away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->