***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Just Logged on Babes hun my bump buddy i am so so so sorry for your loss i cannot even imagine how you feel hun but you are still part of us in feb group please dont feel you have to go, Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I too just saw what happened to babesx3 and I want to say that you and your family are in my prayers. May everything go as peacefully as possibly in this sad time. Don't know what to say, except I am really sorry for your loss.

babesx3 im so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts xxx

i haven't been on for ages, how is everyone? my feet have swollen like balloons in the hot weather :( its horrid!! any1 else had this?
my 20 week scan is in 19 days, so cant wait to find out what i'm having :)
Hope your all well :) xx

i haven't been on for ages, how is everyone? my feet have swollen like balloons in the hot weather :( its horrid!! any1 else had this?

my feet have been swelling also!! uugghh i hate it!! lol i have a private 3d gender scan this sunday september 5th :happydance: and then september 20th is my 20 week anatomy scan so excited i cant wait!

I lost this thread for a while..

Babesx3... I am so sorry for your loss.I can't imagine the heartache you have right now and not knowing why or how must be so difficult. My thoughts are with you..

Sahrene

2 days till gender scan - super excited , mom wants to go shopping sunday for pink or blue lol !
on the downside hubby is working away now for 3 weeks so that sucks , havent broken the news to the boys yet

Hello ladies.
Well i had my check-up yesterday at the hospital..
Babies heart rate is sitting at 145-150bpm, we are measuring 19.5cms.. so a little on the bigger side lol... My fundal is sitting above my belly button (hopefully bubba has just had a growth supurt lol) everything with bubba is going well. My blood pressure and blood sugar levels are low so i am back on the multivitiams for now. Hopefully i will start to feel a little less tired and have some more energy.

11 Days till ultrasound!! Woot Woot.. sounds so much better than less than 2 weeks i think :) I am thinking a girl.. but who knows...

How is everyone feeling?

A couple of weeks ago my feet looked swollen........but seem to be back to normal now.

I brought a stethoscope off ebay this morning after reading somewhere you can put it on your belly and hear the baby moving..........has anyone ever done this or know it too work? It was a proper cheapy, so that might be rubbish :-S

I wanted DD and OH to see if they could hear anything.

Babesx3, I'm thinking of you. xx

A couple of weeks ago my feet looked swollen........but seem to be back to normal now.

I brought a stethoscope off ebay this morning after reading somewhere you can put it on your belly and hear the baby moving..........has anyone ever done this or know it too work? It was a proper cheapy, so that might be rubbish :-S

I wanted DD and OH to see if they could hear anything.

Babesx3, I'm thinking of you. xx

midwife uses a stethoscope at one of my app with my 1st but i was gone the 30 week mark when she did it so not sure if you will be able to hear anything now

i'm not sure hun i have one and a pinnard too hehe in preparation for uni maybe i'll have to dig them out of somewhere

My ankles have been swelling like crazy (and probably my feet too, but since I wear flip-flops, I don't notice much)... The skin on my ankles itch and drive me insane, and my stomach is finally starting to itch too..

I've spent the day trying to come up with clever (and funny) halloween costumes that I can incorporate my belly into.. hehe A friend suggested being Britney Spears when she went crazy (get a bald cap, and a shirt above the belly, paint on my belly "oops I did it again"), and thats the best one I have so far.. lol

My ankles have been swelling like crazy (and probably my feet too, but since I wear flip-flops, I don't notice much)... The skin on my ankles itch and drive me insane, and my stomach is finally starting to itch too..

I've spent the day trying to come up with clever (and funny) halloween costumes that I can incorporate my belly into.. hehe A friend suggested being Britney Spears when she went crazy (get a bald cap, and a shirt above the belly, paint on my belly "oops I did it again"), and thats the best one I have so far.. lol

LOL...I've been trying to figure something out too...I was thinking maybe a dog-walker with a leash around my belly, but I don't think it'll be out that far...and I don't want people to get the wrong idea! LOL

LOL...I've been trying to figure something out too...I was thinking maybe a dog-walker with a leash around my belly, but I don't think it'll be out that far...and I don't want people to get the wrong idea! LOL

LOL I figure I'll be about 26 going on 27 weeks by then, and I'm already showing quite a bit.. lol by then I'll probably be pretty big! haha

I was also considering wearing a black outfit with stars painted on it, cut the belly part out and paint my stomach like a planet, maybe put little moons around it too lol be a planet with my own orbit.... I'm REALLY thinking the Britney Spears one will be perfect (more for a halloween party than for greeting trick or treaters...) :) :)

Guys im having horrible pressure by my left hip bone, it feels like something is prying it apart

anyone know what it is

and girl@amber

girl amber

not much happenin here..feelin pretty normal 13days till my scan cant wait :D

hey everyone hope you all ok , nothing much going on here either carmyz i wanna feel summat lol !

finally got my bounty pack today been carrying round the couponfor weeks , its a bit rubbish though :( oh well.

whats the bounty pack?
we have a bounty pregnancy pack with lots of paerwork etc in it.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->