***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Mines for 2 2d pics and 2 4d pictures... will get a dvd and stuff further along I think.... any excuse for more scans haha!

I got my milk back......

my boobs have been killing me for a few days and I'm having a pyjama day today, I looked down at my top to see a wet patch, gave it a squeeze (as you do! lol ) and out came milk.
I wasn't expecting to get it back this early....

Oh and I have just had an hour of pregnancy and birth q&a from my 4 year old lol, honestly I've never know her ask so many questions or show such an interest in anything.

Wel my 20 weeks scan isnt until 22 weeks and is 11th October... sod waiting that long.
My 3d scan is £65 and that was the cheapest I could find for a gender scan so I don't mind paying it really.

Wow amylou, I thought I was mad being pregnant so quick after having my daughter... so glad youve got pregnant too. Finally I dont feel like I'm the only crazy one haha

haha sometimes i think i am mad but i didnt want a too big age gap so me and my OH both decided to try again and we praticaly concived 1st time tryin lol

rachel, my last scan was about 4 weeks ago when i got told i was 13 weeks not 8 like the midwife had worked out

haha sometimes i think i am mad but i didnt want a too big age gap so me and my OH both decided to try again and we praticaly concived 1st time tryin lol[/QUOTE]

I fell pregnant first time too, was in total shock. Loving the age gap though :)

Wel my 20 weeks scan isnt until 22 weeks and is 11th October... sod waiting that long.
My 3d scan is £65 and that was the cheapest I could find for a gender scan so I don't mind paying it really.

Wow amylou, I thought I was mad being pregnant so quick after having my daughter... so glad youve got pregnant too. Finally I dont feel like I'm the only crazy one haha

thats seems cheap esp as you are in london , mine is £45 here so not too different , my 2 week scan is 4th Oct but also cant wait that long lol

Wow your identical to me...... mine was booked for 4th but we were planning on taking a weeks holiday for my daughters 1st birthday which is the 9th so I put the scan back until the next week......... how strange is that!!

Wow your identical to me...... mine was booked for 4th but we were planning on taking a weeks holiday for my daughters 1st birthday which is the 9th so I put the scan back until the next week......... how strange is that!!

we go on a weeks holiday on the 6th lol

we go on a weeks holiday on the 6th lol

Wow how strange!! Dont suppose your going centre parks... cos that would just be too weird haha

we go centre parcs 3 days after 20 weeks scan. scan 12th October, Holiday 15th october

I'm gutted we had to cancel our holiday as my bf was unable to get time off work in the end... but I guess it means more money to spend of birthday presents for my princess :)

I'm gutted we had to cancel our holiday as my bf was unable to get time off work in the end... but I guess it means more money to spend of birthday presents for my princess :)

:( but yay for prezzies lol !

i need to start saving for DS1's birthday he wants everything off every advert it seems and a party ..hmmm

Haha, oh the joys of having kids eh. My DD has got really into 'in the night garden' shes obsessed infact. So i'm mainly buying that... probably a bad idea as I can see her hating it by Christmas. All I keep saying is... 1 month to DD birthday, then 2 months until xmas and then 2 months until new baby... makes it sound sooner haha

hun where you having your gender scan?

i have a holiday too! Can't wait!!!!!!!!! 18th september 2 days after 20 week scan xx

I'm devasted to tell you...my consultant couldn't find hb...so sent me for a scan which confirmed my baby has died..... somewhere between hearing hb on friday and today my baby has passed.... i don't understand why.... will have to deliver sometime in next few days..

I wish you all the best of luck and healthy babies..xx

I'm devasted to tell you...my consultant couldn't find hb...so sent me for a scan which confirmed my baby has died..... somewhere between hearing hb on friday and today my baby has passed.... i don't understand why.... will have to deliver sometime in next few days..

I wish you all the best of luck and healthy babies..xx

OMGG!!! :cry: im soooo sorrry hun!!! wow thats crazy im speechless my prayers go out to you and your family dear im so sorry for ur loss i can just imagine how ur feeling right now :cry: big big big :hugs: to u...bubz is with the angels now may he/she rest in peace :hugs:

omg babes i'm so sorry :( we will miss you here :( all my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->