***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

My heart goes out to you, I'm so, so sorry. I wish you the best of luck when/if you try again. :(

oh no hun im so very sorry it must be very hard for u..big hugs xx

I'm devasted to tell you...my consultant couldn't find hb...so sent me for a scan which confirmed my baby has died..... somewhere between hearing hb on friday and today my baby has passed.... i don't understand why.... will have to deliver sometime in next few days..

I wish you all the best of luck and healthy babies..xx

that is so sad, big hugs for you at this awful time. my heart goes out to you. :hugs: x

Sorry for your loss Babe...... I hope that everything goes as peacefully as possible for you and your angel... Massive Massive Massive cuddles and kisses.... hope your ok!!! Stay strong... We are here for you!!!! Will miss you so much!!
xoxoxoxoxo

I'm devasted to tell you...my consultant couldn't find hb...so sent me for a scan which confirmed my baby has died..... somewhere between hearing hb on friday and today my baby has passed.... i don't understand why.... will have to deliver sometime in next few days..

I am so sorry to hear this i dont really know what to say :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Thank you for all of your kind words..it means a lot...
i'm just struggling with why this has happened......
can't sleep....
well i shouldn't be bumbing out this thread...sorry....
but hugs to all....

Thank you for all of your kind words..it means a lot...
i'm just struggling with why this has happened......
can't sleep....
well i shouldn't be bumbing out this thread...sorry....
but hugs to all....

Don't feel bad. Maybe have a drink or three to help you relax? I would.

Omg babes. I'm so so sorry. I don't know what to say.

This is such awful news.

It doesn't bother me at all that you write on this thread how you are feeling. Anything to help you. Xxx

a drink is a good idea.. shame we don't have any..lol..
i do have a journal so i will try to write in there, but thank you xxxxx
it becomes habbit checking lovebugs, will be strange not being a part of it any more..:(

it becomes habbit checking lovebugs, will be strange not being a part of it any more..:(

There are several areas on here for women in your situation who would probably be more helpful then us. You should check it out if you like being part of the forums there is no reason to leave, I am sure the ladies there would be extremely supportive and helpful.

Hun you will always be a feb lovebug regardless.

I am so so sorry for your loss hun I really am :(

sending you all the love in the world xxxxx

:hugs:

babes you are always welcome to write on this thread no matter what you're still part of us hun and it's good to talk xxxxxx

i cant believe this im so sorry, i cant imagine how this may feel, i hope you find a way to deal with your loss.
writing in your journal is a good idea hun.
dont feel bad obout coming on here please.
xxx

Wel my 20 weeks scan isnt until 22 weeks and is 11th October... sod waiting that long.
My 3d scan is £65 and that was the cheapest I could find for a gender scan so I don't mind paying it really.

Wow amylou, I thought I was mad being pregnant so quick after having my daughter... so glad youve got pregnant too. Finally I dont feel like I'm the only crazy one haha

hun where you having your gender scan?

It's in Erith... do you know where that is? my friend had all hers there and recommended it to me x

I am sooo sorry for your loss hun. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through. All the best for you and your family xxx

babesx3: im so sorry to hear this:cry:! I am praying for you and your family.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->