***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

whats the bounty pack?
we have a bounty pregnancy pack with lots of paerwork etc in it.
x

in that pregancy pack in the bounty book/diary thingy there is a form at the back a coupon thing you take to boots or sainsburys and they give you a mum to be pack , its got a small sudocream some breast pads a can of caffiene free coke a nappy some wipes and a few money off coupons .
you will also get 2 packs when you are in the hospital after the birth and a coupon for a weaning one fro about 6 months :)

I went to a halloween party a few years ago and a pregnant woman there made a costume as a bun in the oven... she made a cardboard oven and put a picture of a bun on the inside of the door which was at her belly.

aww ladies, I don't know what to do....
I wasn't going to find out the sex of this baby, I was actually looking forward to staying on team yellow again.
I've been doing some thinking though and when I had my eldest I was convinced she was a boy, I got really attached to the boy in my belly and when my daughter was born I found it hard to relate her to the baby that had been inside me.
Make sense?

Well again, this time I have a feeling it is a boy but I'm worried about getting attached to a boy and having a girl again. It took me a while to bond with my eldest daughter and I worry about that happening again.

What do you think?

LEY - if you are worried you wil be dissapointed about the babies sex once he/ she is here and it'll effect bonding again, i'd say find out.

i couldn'd find out with my 1st and it tore me up cause i just couldn't bond with my bump like most people could and once she was born i never instantly felt the bond thats why im going to find out this time (if poss)

I say if you are bothered, then find out.

I am on team yellow and just figure God is going to give me what he wants me to have, and whatever He gives me, I am going to bond and love it anyway, as I already do. He/She is already my little pumpkin!:winkwink:

I wasn't going to find out the sex of my baby, I have a daughter who is my everything and I thought well if I could love anything the way I love her the sex doesn't matter.... but at my 12 weeks the baby had it's legs wide open and the sonographer said looks like a boy which really upset me because I had my heart set on the surprise... now I'm having to have a gender scan which is this Sunday as I think 12 weeks is too soon to tell but yet having seen what I saw that day I sort of need to know now.
I'd be gutted if I got my head around having a boy and the sonographer was wrong. So I'm going to find out so I can get my head around it for certain.

hhhmmm thats a tough question for me to answer Ley lol but with my son i didnt find out the gender until he was born but the whole pregnancy i had in my head it was a boy so i bonded real well and this time i was going to be on team yellow but im really anxious to know as if i feel im carrying a girl and referring my belly to a she i cant believe im saying this but i will be disappointed if its a boy but then again whatever god blesses me with as long as its a healthy bubz so my advice to you is if your first 2 were surprises i think you should treat yourself this time and find out the gender :hugs:

helllooooo wud really love to join this im due the 3rd feb how do i join thanks girlys xxxx:hugs:

Thanks ladies
hubby thinks we should wait so I'm going to try and wait.....

welcome dd29, I will add you to the list x

Thanks ladies

awwwww thanks sweety xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Ley , i Know how you feel , i have 2 boys and i dont feel like i would be disappointed if this one is a boy but i dont think i can live with the anticipation of thinking "maybe" its a girl until Feb , i dont want to be disappointed at the birth i want to concentrate on my little person . I just want to know this time plus my eldest wants to know "if it has a willy " lmao !
well this time tomo i will know , the only thing that bothers me now is if i will be disappointed with a suprise lol - cant have it both ways though eh !

Thanks ladies

awwww thats sweet :kiss:...does this pregnancy feel any different then the other 2 Ley?

and welcome to feb lovebugs dd29! :hugs:

Totally different! My other pregnancies were a breeze, this one has not been kind to me so far...

I'm not sure if that means much though, I've heard of people having completely different pregnancies for same sex children.

Hi girls sorry i havent been around gosh been so tired getting layla ready for back to school etc and pulling in some hours at work, How is every one ???.

Baby keep jabbing me sharply it got rather painful a few time tonight so resting on the sofa :) good exscuse to get OH to run around for me lol xxx

woke up this mornin to some mucous with blood in it its not much and looks to be old blood goin to see what happens through out the day and if it increases i ll ring the hospital..i checked on bubs and he/she is fine heartbbeat is strong..i never had this with the boys so im a lil freaked out..i was on my feet all day yesterday decorating a cake so that may be why??? just want to have my scan already ! :(

woke up this mornin to some mucous with blood in it its not much and looks to be old blood goin to see what happens through out the day and if it increases i ll ring the hospital..i checked on bubs and he/she is fine heartbbeat is strong..i never had this with the boys so im a lil freaked out..i was on my feet all day yesterday decorating a cake so that may be why??? just want to have my scan already ! :(

I think I would be running to the doctor if I were you, just to be sure. The only reason I wouldn't trust checking a heartbeat yourself is if you're hearing your own rather than the baby's... But that is just me (granted, I am the extremely cautious type.. but my mom, who is like my 'partner' in this pregnancy since she's had 4 kids and the dad isn't around, says she too would be going to a doctor asap...)
Hope everything is ok with your LO!

@ Sentiment it could be your ligaments stretching?

I felt the baby do a huge move yesterday. He/she must have been rolling over or something. It really shocked me. x

I think I would be running to the doctor if I were you, just to be sure. The only reason I wouldn't trust checking a heartbeat yourself is if you're hearing your own rather than the baby's... But that is just me (granted, I am the extremely cautious type.. but my mom, who is like my 'partner' in this pregnancy since she's had 4 kids and the dad isn't around, says she too would be going to a doctor asap...)
Hope everything is ok with your LO!

baby's heartbeat sounds quite different to your own though as it is twice as fast, so if you can hear the fast one you're ok!

Excited little me - Gender Scan this evening !!! I really have no idea what its gonna be , i convinced myself it was a little boy but then i keep having dreams that im ringing mom after the scan to tell her she is having a granddaughter , the suspense is killing me lol !!

how is everyone else today :D

or check your pulse at the same time...........but like Lucky3 said, it is really a lot quicker.....

I had my results back from my triple test yesterday too..........was amazed at how quick. Spina Bifida was not an "increased risk" therefore no further tests required...and downs syndrome was 1 in 530 (I think) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->