***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

aww yay congrats hun...i will be a mess to if they say mines a girl lol i really would love a girl. :)

it is hard dealin with pregnancy plus 2 boys under 4...i try and nap everyday though so im not tired and cranky lol.

yep mine are 4 and 2 its impossible to nap mine are so loud

Awwww congrats on team pink hun you must be over the moon, I am feeling very alone on team blue :( , I am feeling guilty i keep having pangs where i just dont believe he is a boy and i still feel like i am carrying a girl am i compleatley insane i feel awful ?. xx

Awwww congrats on team pink hun you must be over the moon, I am feeling very alone on team blue :( , I am feeling guilty i keep having pangs where i just dont believe he is a boy and i still feel like i am carrying a girl am i compleatley insane i feel awful ?. xx

I get my gender scan on Thursday, I have a feeling i will join you team Blue.

mummymadness i have a feeling i'll be joining you on team blue! however i would love to be on team pink lol xx

Congrats Evewidow.

Mummymadness I think I will be joining you on team blue too shortly. My mind changes all the time. Sometimes I feel like its a girl in there......today i'm sure its a boy. The waiting is driving my crazy. Don't feel guilty. I think you just need to get used to it.

I've had a lousy weekend. I had my nans funeral on Friday and I just feel miserable and emotionally drained all the time. x

Hi everyone, I don't know if many of you have been following her journal but I thought you should know that Nat (babesx3) gave birth to baby Charlie yesterday.
Just wanted to send big love and hugs her way :hugs:

rip to baby Charlie :kiss:

thanks for that ley i was reading her journal but i felt a bit like i was intruding and wanted to leave her in peace. god bless her and her baby xxx

thanks for that ley didnt knw she had done a journal, R.I.P baby charlie

hows everyone feeling today?? ive been feelinf crap and my LO isnt very well either so not been a good few days :( feels like the sickness has come back again just when i throught it had gone for good

so im back ....and looks like im on team ............

PINK!!!!!!!

he said he will only say 80% sure but no sign of boy bits i burst into tears like a bluberring wreck i will post pics later on , when ive put boys in bed .

OMG OMG OMG!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS HUNNIE!!! :happydance::hugs:

and thanx for the info Ley...RIP to baby CHarlie :angel:

morning ladiies!! how are you all feeling?!? bubz has been kicking me sooo much lately especially after me and DH finish having sex lol sorry to much info but just had to let it out, its a great feeling when he or she moves and kicks me! :haha:

anyways on the other hand i have my gender scan today ladiies!!! :happydance: im soooo nervous and excited! we are taking our son with us to the scan so lets see how it goes he is quite excited himself lol well ill be back with which team im on later today hope u ladiies and ur bubs are all doing well! :hugs:

Well, I had my gender scan today and i'm proud to say....

Im on team BLUE :) Wooooohoooooo!!

Attachments

• 100_1631.jpg
    100_1631.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_1632.jpg
    100_1632.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1635.jpg
    100_1635.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1634.jpg
    100_1634.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
Well, I had my gender scan today and i'm proud to say....

Im on team BLUE :) Wooooohoooooo!!

AWWW CONGRATS HUNNIE!! bubs looks soo comfy and cutee in ur tummy!! now u have the bundle awww how cute! im hoping im on team pink since i have a boy already lol my appt is at 4pm so i still have 3 n half hrs to pass ahhhh!

Yh, I already have a little girl so it sooo nice to have one of each :)

Ahhh good luck for your scan, I'l be keeping my eye out for you post later then... good luck for a girl :) x

Congrats bubble !!

did they say how sure they are , ever since they told me 80% i been worrying its gonna turn into a boy !
I did buy some pink stuff today , felt so weird after 5 years of buying blue stuff for 2 boys , ill be keep the receipts just in case , i am still not believing it :S

Congratulations bubble, the storks have been updated.

Seems like everyone is getting what they want gender wise, maybe there is still a chance for me to have a boy lol

Im having a panic , everyone thinks my pics look like boy bits :s what do you all think ? perhaps it is a lttle prince afterall ?

I was given 100% definate for a boy. We saw the willy and balls in 3d so there was no mistaking it really lol. I'm sure yours is a girl we got 80% for baby being a boy at 12 weeks and it's taken me this long to believe it. This pregnancy is identical to my daughters.
If it helps settle the nerves, I found out Mali was a girl at 16 weeks and she stayed a girl haha!! So stop worrying lol. X

im trying not too my friend who is execting a girl thinks its a girl too and hubby says the man seemed very sure but is prob told to only say 8% at 16 weeks .. guess im still not believing it lol !

You will be fine. :) I didn't really believe this baby was a boy but that's mainly because deep down I wanted another girl I think. I've come round to the idea of a boy now though and I'm starting to get excited. You will get your definate at 20 weeks though, so sit tight but for now buy pink, I've ben buying blue since 12 weeks haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->