***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

CONGRATS ON TEAM PINK EVEWIDOW :):):)

Anyone else still have sickness im 17weeks and i thought it would be gone by now :(

oh god i want to know the gender so bad :( i have ages to wait :( so jealous of all you guys finding out the gender xx

I'm waiting all the way to find out the gender. I need SOMETHING to get me through that pain!! :D

congrats evewidow on finding out your on team pink, and congrats to bubbleonboard on finding out your on team blue :)

I am soo jelous my scan is still 16 days away :( i really want a boy there have been no boy ever born into my family, my nanna had 2 girls, my mum had 5 girls, and now has a granddaughter :) would be nice for my dad to have someone on his side for a change lol bless him!

How is everyone today? swelling in my feet has gone down thanks god, they were so sore :( xx

oh god i want to know the gender so bad :( i have ages to wait :( so jealous of all you guys finding out the gender xx

when is your 20 week scan...it should be next week?!!

I am so dying to find out too, mine is in 10 days... I can't wait!!! Don't know what i think it is, sometimes I think boy (which would be great as i have 2 girls) then I think no way, it's bound to be a girl again!!

I am so dying to find out too, mine is in 10 days... I can't wait!!! Don't know what i think it is, sometimes I think boy (which would be great as i have 2 girls) then I think no way, it's bound to be a girl again!!

my scan is the day after yours! i'll be exactly 21 weeks.... i want it NOW though lol

Hi ladies how are we all ??.

I hope the days whizz past so the gender scans are here for every one, Congrats and welcome to team blue Bubble hun :).

RIP baby charlie fly up to heaven in peace sweetheart xxxxx.

Oooo and we picked babys name which has helped us bond with our son instead of keep thinking he is going to be a girl and feeling Guilty :( Our beautiful baby boy will be named Corey Joel Waterfall xxxxx

Oooo and my 20 week scan is the 20th any one elses around then ?

My 20 week scan is the 15th..............10 more days to go! Woo.

My OH really wants a boy. He says he can't be surrounded by another girl! He even includes the cats in this. lol. With his family history i'm sure he will get his wish.

I have been grumpy and snappy today, so I think I really need an early night.

DD is all set for school tomorrow. She is nervous even though she has done this loads of times before......I think its cos she doesnt like the school shoes I brought her.

RIP baby Charlie. xx :hugs:

my scan is the day after yours! i'll be exactly 21 weeks.... i want it NOW though lol

I know me too....but am enjoying having something to look forward to, it makes going back to work tomorrow less horrific, arghhhhhhh!!

ooh mummy madness you are organised having a name picked already ! well done

winegums - it will fly by , i have 4 weeks till mine now boo :(

omg mummy i wasnt sure when you posted that but that is AWESOME i want your surname :( i got bullied at primary school for my surname but i absolutely love yours haha xx

and eve your scans 4 weeks away but you already got a scan :( lol

Ladies can I ask you all a question?

My 20 week scan is about 4 weeks away, and I want to be on team :yellow: , but OH wants to know the sex. I don't think we should find out so would it be wrong if I "forgot" to tell him about the scan???

I know it's really shady to do... but I don't want him asking the sonographer what the gender is. I don't want him to know becuase he will start calling the baby a "he" or a "she" and it will give it away. Plus, he will tell his mom and his family, and one of them will slip. It's not fair that his family gets to know when mine doesnt.

Does this make any sense?? What should I do?
I've tried talking to him about it but he wants to know no matter what.
So just sitting down and talknig to him won't help the situation.

So, it just hit me how much my bump has grown so far.. I posted pics of progression from 11 weeks to now (18 weeks) on the Bumps thread and... holy cow!!! lol anyone else been taking pictures and comparing the weeks?

i havent taken any pics yet but the other day my jeans were fine, woke up the next day and they dont even do up anymore

also got my boobs measured couple of months ago and now my bra is literally cutting into me, i'm nearly bleeding lol

i still dont think i look pregnant though, just 'bigger'

hanna - not a clue tbh on names , i doubt we will decide until after the birth but ill try to come up with a shortlist !

marlarky - surely if you tell the sonographer you dont want to know as the mother they should go with your wishes

ive been taking pics 1sttimemom but cant say i can see a great difference yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->