***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yeah, I didn't realize how much I'd really grown until a friend told me I should look at all of the pictures so far, right next to each other (she insisted that I look more like I'm 6 months along than 5, as I'm the size she was at 6 months, and we both started at about the same size). That made me REALLY realize how much of a difference there is so far! haha My family had a BBQ at my oldest sister's house yesterday, and I swear she commented on the size of my boobs at least 20 times in a 3 hour time span!! She's completely amazed at how much I've grown already.. haha

ok ladies so im back from my scan and im on team blue....its a BOY :blue:

i was really hoping for a girl but im happy for my lil boy....my son is really excited now he is over joyed! lol i posted piks on my journal so check them out :coolio:

my journal https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/396283-misz-nessas-pregnancy-journal.html#post6579873

Omg congrats on your gender scans everybody, I am SO jealous

We went to see "The Blue Man Group" and the baby went crazy during the show

ok ladies so im back from my scan and im on team blue....its a BOY :blue:

i was really hoping for a girl but im happy for my lil boy....my son is really excited now he is over joyed! lol i posted piks on my journal so check them out :coolio:

my journal https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/396283-misz-nessas-pregnancy-journal.html#post6579873

Congratulations!! :blue: coming up xx

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go...and back to school for the girls, they are NOT impressed either!! only 7 weeks till half term, only 15 weeks till maternity leave :rofl:!!

congrats on team blue miznessa. it is just so exciting knowing what people are having...roll on the 15th!!

congrats to everyone that has found out the sex..i have 10days till mine i cant wait!!

not feelin bubs move as much now so im guessin my placenta has spread right across my belly which i can pick up when im usin the doppler so now its even harder for me to find bubs lol my belly is gettin big yay and my uterus is at my belly button now..cant wait to actually look pregnant and not inbetween lol

cant wait to start shoppin not long to go now

Hi, I'm new :D Can I be added to the EDD list in the OP? I'm due Feb 28th. Thanks :D

Welcome Savanna, I have added you to the list x

Great thanks :D It feels weird not having 3000+ posts like my other forums :(

congrats on team blue misznessa , take it from me having 2 boys is sooo much fun :D

carmyz - i think i have anterior placenta , looking at my scans from the weekend it sure looks like it and would explain my lack of feeling movements - its rubbish isnt it lol . I havent had it confirmed though so who knows

welcome savanna :)

thank u all! evewidow yess im looking fwd to it i may bother u since ur experienced lol =] my son is super hyped he got what he wished for its so cute! and welcome savanna its so funny we were gonna name our daughter Savana if it was a girl =(

now off to look for boy names....any suggestions??

who wants to guess the date, gender, weight and size of my baby! hehe

here is the link: https://www.expectnet.com/game.php

on the left hand side there is a text box that says Jump to a new game. Game name:

copy and paste JakobsSiblingx into the box to get up my poll

on the left hand side there is a text box that says Jump to a new game. Game name:

ooh how fun ! do we get a prize :haha: done mine (claire)

hehe yeh maybe you get a prize if you win :p

thanks for doing it lol its fun to see peoples guesses! xx

Hehe I put in my guess (Brittany) :)

Sorry I'm really late on this but my EDD is Feb 26th.
YAY FOR FEBRUARY!!!!

Ok, so my boyfriend left for his holiday today, I thought i'd be fine as it's only a week but I've not stopped crying since he left :( I know hormones have a huge part to play in this but I've actually never felt this miserable.
He asked if I minded him going and I tried to be the best girlfriend ever by allowing him a boys holiday haha.... that backfired! I'm finding it hard to not text him begging him to come home!

Either way, im sitting at home, my daughter is in bed... house is spotless and im feeling very lonely and upset.... I don't want to go to bed on my own... what a loser lol x

Hi ladies how are we all ??.

Welcome aboard feb love bugs Savanna :).

Zena big congrats on team Blue glad theres a few of us on team blue..

I was happy to get kids back to school today was very strange just me and oscar for the day we did some baking and had lots of fun .

Just looked thought my 20 week scan was the 20th sep but its 23rd grrrr ages away xxx

Ok, so my boyfriend left for his holiday today, I thought i'd be fine as it's only a week but I've not stopped crying since he left :( I know hormones have a huge part to play in this but I've actually never felt this miserable.
He asked if I minded him going and I tried to be the best girlfriend ever by allowing him a boys holiday haha.... that backfired! I'm finding it hard to not text him begging him to come home!

Either way, im sitting at home, my daughter is in bed... house is spotless and im feeling very lonely and upset.... I don't want to go to bed on my own... what a loser lol x

I've been in your shoes a few times before Bubbleonboard...
In fact when I first found out I was pregnant my husband went to visit two of his best friends and they partied it up all weekend.
I told him it was okay for him to go, but really I hated every minute of it.

It's getting easier for me to let him live his own life and me not be miserable about it.
Try and find some things to do when he is out so you have your own life too.
I know its hard when you are pregnant hun, but keep your head high
xo

i am craving some sushi so bad right now omggg LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back